Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate CAS 2582-30-1
Factory Supply Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate CAS 2582-30-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate Supplier & Manufacturer
Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate: The Complete Guide
Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate for Sale
Basic Info of Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate
Aminoguanidine bicarbonate cas no 2582-30-1; Aminoguanidine hydrogen carbonate
Dye Intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate?
Aminoguanidine bicarbonate, also known as aminoguanidine bicarbonate, is an important chemical product, mainly used in the synthesis of cationic red 2BL and X-GRL in the dye industry. For the preparation of antiviral drug ribavirin drug intermediate 5-amino-1,2,4-triazole 3-carboxylic acid synthesis, also used for drug tripidil, propionidine hydrazone and pesticide strychnine The synthesis of hydrazones, etc., has a very wide range of uses.
There are three kinds of aminoguanidine bicarbonate preparation methods reported in domestic and foreign literature and used:
- Use zinc powder to reduce nitroguanidine or nitrosoguanidine
- Hydrazinolytic nitrosoguanidine or S-alkylthiourea
- Hydrazinolysis reaction of lime nitrogen with cyanamide, hydrazine hydrate and hydrazine salt
Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate Uses
- Aminoguanidinium bicarbonate was made use of to manufacture antitumor representatives as well as anti leukemia activities. It is additionally made use of to synthesize neuraminidase inhibitors that inhibit influenza.
- Aminoguanidine bicarbonate is an inhibitor of NOS (nitric oxide synthase). Aminoguanidine bicarbonate was utilized to study the impact of adding polyamines on rat beginning cell cultures contaminated with adenovirus type 5.
- Aminoguanidine bicarbonate secures cells infected with adenovirus from chromosome damage. Aminoguanidine is a particular and efficient prevention of diamine oxidase, which exists in fetal bovine lotion.
- Aminoguanidine carbonate can be utilized as an artificial basic material for medicines, chemicals, dyes, photo representatives, foaming representatives and explosives.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy aminoguanidine bicarbonate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate
CN201310419816.3 discloses a preparation method of lamotrigine. Lamotrigine was first developed by GlaxoSmithKline in the United Kingdom. It was first listed in Australia in 1994, and has been listed in China in recent years. It is clinically used as a Antiepileptic drug, approved by the US FDA in 2003 for the treatment of bipolar disorder.
The method includes two steps of chemical synthesis and purification. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate and 2,3-dichlorobenzoyl cyanide are formed under acidic conditions to generate 2-(2,3-dichlorophenyl)-2-(guanidine) The salt of imino)acetonitrile, the product is neutralized with alkali, and then heated in an organic solvent to obtain 3,5-diamino-6-(2,3-dichlorophenyl)-1,2,4-tris The lamotrigine is the crude product of lamotrigine; the crude product is subjected to activated carbon decolorization, recrystallization, cleaning and vacuum drying to obtain a fine lamotrigine product.
The method of the invention has mild reaction conditions, high crude/refined purity, high product yield, low cost, environmental friendliness, and is suitable for industrialized large-scale production.
Preparation of Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate
CN200810197402 provides a preparation method of aminoguanidine bicarbonate, which solves the problems of complicated process and high cost in the existing method. The technical scheme of the present invention is realized in this way: it comprises the following steps:
- Dissolving hydrazine hydrate in water, adding dilute sulfuric acid dropwise to obtain an aqueous solution of dihydrazine sulfate.
- Lime nitrogen is added to the dihydrazine sulfate aqueous solution, and the pH value is adjusted to 7.2-7.8 with dilute sulfuric acid before adding the lime nitrogen.
- After adding lime nitrogen, maintain the pH value of 7.2 to 7.8, and keep the reaction warm.
- After the reaction is completed, it is separated by filtration, ammonium bicarbonate is added to the filtrate, crystallized, and dried by centrifugation to obtain aminoguanidine bicarbonate.
Examples are as follows:
Put 1500L tap water and 150kg hydrazine hydrate (content ≥80%) into a 3000L glass-lined reactor equipped with a pH meter online monitoring device, add 40% dilute sulfuric acid dropwise to a pH value of 5 to 6, add 1kg sodium dihydrogen phosphate Stabilizer, put in lime nitrogen in three times (the total amount of lime nitrogen is 360kg, the effective N content is ≥22%, and the lime nitrogen is 120kg each time), vigorously stir, and continuously and uniformly add dilute sulfuric acid with a flow meter. In the solution, the temperature is controlled at about 45°C with circulating water, and the solution is added dropwise until the pH of the reaction solution is 7.2 to 7.8. After the dropwise addition was completed, the temperature was increased, and the temperature was kept at 70° C. for 3 hours, and the pH of the reaction solution was maintained at 7.2 to 7.8 during the heat preservation process. Pour compressed air into the thermally insulated reaction solution for 10 minutes, and then filter the reaction solution through a centrifuge and reduced pressure vacuum; during the filtration process, rinse the filter cake with warm water at about 40°C until the filtrate is clear in color; the filtrate is concentrated Stir in a 3000L crystallization kettle, slowly and evenly add 300kg of ammonium bicarbonate, after the aminoguanidine bicarbonate crystallizes for more than 4 hours, separate by a centrifuge to obtain 376kg of wet aminoguanidine bicarbonate, content 83.6%, 40 ℃ of vacuum drying to obtain 317kg product, the content is 99.16%. The product yield calculated with hydrazine hydrate was 96.3%.
Aminoguanidine Bicarbonate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a aminoguanidine bicarbonate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best aminoguanidine bicarbonate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for aminoguanidine bicarbonate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.