Acetonitrile CAS 75-05-8
Factory Supply Acetonitrile CAS 75-05-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Acetonitrile Supplier & Manufacturer
Acetonitrile: The Complete Guide
Acetonitrile for Sale
|Other Name:||CH3CN; Cyanomethan; Methyl nitrile|
|Type:||Organic raw materials|
What is Acetonitrile?
Acetonitrile (CH3CN) is a natural chemical basic material with a wide variety of uses, as well as is extensively made use of as an extraction representative, a synthetic basic material, and a mobile phase solvent for chromatography. Lately, it has been used as a solvent for DNA synthesis and filtration, a solvent for organic material synthesis, and also a cleaning solvent for digital components. These applications have high needs for the pureness of acetonitrile. For a long period of time, the prep work of high-purity acetonitrile suitable for various purposes, or perhaps a type of high-purity acetonitrile appropriate for numerous objectives, has actually constantly been a location of research study in the house and also abroad. Chromatographic acetonitrile refers to the acetonitrile reagent used for chromatographic analysis, chromatographic separation as well as chromatographic preparation.
- Acetonitrile (CH3CN) has a wide range of uses. In addition to being used as an extraction agent for extracting butadiene and isoprene from olefins and paraffins in the petrochemical industry, it is also widely used in organic synthesis, medicine, pesticides, surface Raw materials for the synthesis of fine chemicals such as active agents and dyes.
- Chromatography Acetonitrile can be used as a mobile phase solvent for thin-layer chromatography, paper chromatography, spectroscopy, polarography, and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Recently, it has been used as a solvent for DNA synthesis/purification, solvent for organic EL material synthesis, and cleaning of electronic components. Solvents, etc. These uses have high requirements on the purity of acetonitrile.
- Solvent for the majority of not natural substances. Spectrophotometric determination and also non-aqueous titration solvents. Used as a diluent when determining carboxyl teams. Recrystallization of steroidal substances, removal of fatty acids, etc. High pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) solvent.
- Acetonitrile is the raw product for the prep work of orthoacetate, and also it is the production of methyl permethrin and also 2-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoro-1-propenyl-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (It can be used as an intermediate of pyrimidine by-products of sulfonylurea herbicide intermediates, as well as can be made use of to manufacture vitamin B1 in the pharmaceutical market, as well as can be used as an extractant for C4 portions in the synthetic rubber industry.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy acetonitrile, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Acetonitrile
Acetonitrile is generally used as a solvent for refining butadiene in refineries. Specifically, acetonitrile is sent out to the top of the purification tower loaded with hydrocarbons including butadiene. As acetonitrile drops from the tower, it takes in butadiene, and afterwards delivers butadiene to the 2nd separation tower from the bottom of the tower. It is after that heated up in the separation tower to separate butadiene.
In the laboratory, it is made use of as a tool polar solvent and also can be miscible with water and a collection of natural solvents, however not with saturated hydrocarbons. It has a hassle-free liquid stage range as well as a high dielectric constant of 38.8. With a dipole moment of 3.92 D, acetonitrile can liquify a range of ions as well as non-polar substances, and also can be used as a mobile phase in HPLC and also LC-MS.
Due to its relatively high dielectric constant as well as the capability to dissolve electrolyte, it is widely utilized in battery applications. For similar reasons, it is a common solvent in cyclic voltammetry.
Its transparent UV cut-off, reduced viscosity and reduced chemical reactivity make it a popular selection for high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Acetonitrile plays a vital role as the main solvent for the synthesis of oligonucleotides from nucleoside phosphorous amide.
In industry, it is made use of as a solvent for making drugs and photo films.
Acetonitrile is a common bicarbon architectural system in the organic synthesis of numerous helpful chemicals, consisting of acetamidine hydrochloride, thiamine and also α- Naphthoic acid. It responds with cyanide chloride to acquire malonitrile.
Preparation of Acetonitrile
Industrially, acetonitrile is a by-product of the reaction of propylene and ammonia to produce acrylonitrile, so acetonitrile often contains impurities such as water, acrylonitrile, ether, ammonia, and even hydrolysis products such as acetic acid and ammonia. The purification method is as follows:
- Add phosphorus pentoxide (10-20g/L) to acetonitrile and heat to reflux until it is colorless, and most of the water can be removed. Avoid adding excessive phosphorus pentoxide, otherwise orange polymer may be formed. Adding a small amount of potassium carbonate to the distilled acetonitrile and re-distilling can remove excess phosphorus pentoxide, and finally use a fractionating column for fractionation.
- Evaporate 1L of ordinary anhydrous acetonitrile with ground 36 grams of potassium permanganate and 28 grams of potassium carbonate after reflux for 5 hours, then add 10 g of phosphorus pentoxide to the evaporated solvent, reflux for 5 hours, and finely Keeping the temperature constant, take the fraction at 81°C.
- Add silica gel or 4A molecular sieve and shake it to remove most of the water in acetonitrile, then stir it with calcium hydroxide until no hydrogen is released, then fractionate, so that only a small amount of water can be achieved Acetonitrile without acetic acid.
- Acetonitrile can also be dried by azeotropic distillation together with dichloromethane, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Steiner, P. A.; Gordy, W. (1966). “Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy”.
- DiBiase, S. A.; Beadle, J. R.; Gokel, G. W. “Synthesis of α,β-Unsaturated Nitriles from Acetonitrile: Cyclohexylideneacetonitrile and Cinnamonitrile”.
Acetonitrile Supplier and Manufacturer
As a acetonitrile supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best acetonitrile raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for acetonitrile and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.