Abscisic Acid CAS 21293-29-8 ABA
Factory Supply Abscisic Acid CAS 21293-29-8 ABA with Best Price
- Appearance: Off-White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Abscisic Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Abscisic Acid: The Complete Guide
Abscisic Acid for Sale
Basic Info of Abscisic Acid
(+)-Abscisic acid; 5-(1-Hydroxy-2,6,6-trimethyl-4-oxo-2-cyclohex-1-enyl-3-methyl-2,4-pentadienoic acid; aba acid; aba abscisic acid; aba plant hormone
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Agrochemicals; Cosmetics Raw Materials
What is Abscisic Acid?
S-Abscisic Acid (ABA) is a plant hormone, also known as Abscisic acid, named after it was originally thought to promote plant leaf abscission. It plays a role in multiple developmental stages of plants. , in addition to promoting leaf shedding, there are other effects, such as inhibiting growth, promoting dormancy, promoting the formation of potato tubers and plant stress resistance.
In fact, abscisic acid is only found in a small number of plants in promoting leaf abscission. abscisic acid can also be synthesized in some phytopathogenic fungi, but it is different from the synthesis pathway in plants. At present, the production of high-purity abscisic acid has been successfully produced by fermentation of Botrytis cinerea on a large scale. Products, and are widely used in agricultural production, disaster prevention and mitigation, ecological vegetation construction, afforestation, urban landscaping and other fields.
Abscisic acid is one of the five internationally recognized plant endogenous growth nodules (auxins, gibberellins, cytokinins, ethylene and abscisic acid) with important physiological activities. It is the king of plant anti-stress inducers. It can activate or induce the expression of 150 kinds of resistance genes in plants, start the resistance or adaptation mechanism of the plant itself to adversity, improve the drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance and salinity resistance of plants, regulate plant growth, and improve the quality of agricultural products. To improve the survival ability of crops under abnormal climate and soil conditions, it can be widely used in the fields of disaster prevention and mitigation in agricultural production, ecological vegetation construction, afforestation, urban landscaping and safe production of agricultural products.
Abscisic Acid Uses
Abscisic acid can promote the manufacturing of ethylene and advertise fruit ripening, as well as it prevents the synthesis of DNA and healthy protein. The physical functions of abscisic acid are as adheres to:
- Inhibit and promote growth. The growth of stems, hypocotyls, origins, coleoptiles or fallen leaves was inhibited when the concentration of exterior application of abscisic acid was high. When the focus is reduced, it can advertise the rooting of isolated cucumber cotyledons as well as the prolongation of hypocotyl, speed up the reproduction of duckweed, and also promote the advancement of parthenocarpic seeds.
- Maintain bud and also seed dormancy. Inactivity is connected to the balance of gibberellin and also abscisic acid in the body.
- Abscisic acid can promote the shedding of fruits and also leaves.
- Promote stomatal closure. Abscisic acid can rapidly shut the stomata as well as is non-toxic to plants. It is a good anti-transpiration agent. An organic test method to check the concentration of abscisic acid is to drift the epidermis of separated leaves externally of various focus of abscisic acid options. Within a particular range, the level of stomatal opening and closing is vice versa proportional to the concentration of abscisic acid.
- Affect blooming. Under long-day problems, abscisic acid can make strawberry and blackberry terminal buds inactive as well as promote flowering.
- Impact sexual differentiation. Gibberellin can make female marijuana plants create male blossoms, and this effect can be reversed by abscisic acid, yet abscisic acid can not make male plants form female flowers.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy abscisic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
What is S-Allocin?
s-allocin is commonly present in plants, and also together with gibberellin, auxin, cytokinin, as well as ethylene comprise 5 significant plant endogenous hormonal agents. It can be extensively used in crops such as rice, vegetables, blossoms, lawns, cotton, Chinese organic medicine, fruit trees, etc, to improve the development possibility, seed setup price and also top quality of crops in damaging development atmospheres such as low temperature level, dry spell, springtime cold, salinity, conditions and also insect parasites, and so on. Return per unit in low-yield fields, lowering the amount of chemical pesticides.
Researches have actually revealed that under anxiety conditions such as dry spell, high salt or reduced temperature level, the possible device is that the stress and anxiety problems advertise the buildup of (+)-abscisic acid in plants and also cause the expression of (+)-abscisic acid reaction component genetics, thus causing resistance to stress.
The Application of S-Allocin
At present, 15 s-attractant preparation products have been registered in China, which are mainly used in staple food crops such as rice and wheat, grapes, tomatoes, citrus, tobacco, peanuts, cotton and other vegetables, fruit trees and oil crops. They are used in regulating growth and promoting rooting. play an important role.
The use of s-inducing antibiotics to dip the roots can improve the survival rate of seedlings. The survival rate of jujube and apricot trees is 35.0% and 33.0% higher than that of general-purpose rooting powder, and the survival rate of landscape trees is 95.0%.
The research on the effect of ABA seed soaking on rice growth, development and yield showed that the quality and yield of rice seedlings after ABA seed soaking were better than those of the control. , soluble sugar content, chlorophyll content and effective tiller number were significantly different from other treatments. After seed soaking in ABA solution, the average yield of “Shanyou 63” and “Eryoupeijiu” increased by 7.6% to 12.5% respectively compared with the control, and the yield of the treatment concentration of 6.25 × 10 mol/L was the highest, increased by 12.4% compared with the control, respectively. % and 20.8%.
In terms of seed soaking time, the research on the effect of ABA seed soaking on rice growth and yield showed that with 0.1 and 0.3 mg/kg ABA soaking for 24 and 36 h, the quality and yield of rice seedlings were better than those of the control. The yields of the treatments with concentrations of 0.1 and 0.3 mg/kg were 9.5% and 19.5% higher than those of the control, respectively, and the average yield of rice treated with ABA seed soaking was 9.9% higher than that of the control. In the application study of 1% s-tutocin·indolebutyric acid in rice production, it was shown that 1% s-tuobin·indolebutyric acid WP had a negative effect on the leaves of seedlings on the seedbed 7 d before rice transplanting. Spraying has the effects of promoting root differentiation, dwarfing seedlings, strengthening seedlings, increasing effective tillering of rice, enhancing plant stress resistance, and increasing yield. 000 times.
The application research of s-allocin in tomato seedling transplanting shows that spraying s-allocin series products can promote plant growth and root development, enhance plant growth and effectively reduce disease in the production of tomato seedlings and transplanting. harm. Fruit pressure tolerance, soluble solids content, single fruit quality, fruit set number and yield were improved and improved to varying degrees, especially the number of effective branches per plant, the number of fruit ears, the number of fruit set, and the yield were 6.2% and 6.2% higher than those of the control. 5.7%, 5.9%, and 11.2%, with significant increases.
In the research on the effect of s-bait on improving the drought resistance of wheat, the use of 0.1% s-bait water agent can promote the development of wheat roots, increase the number of ears per unit area, and significantly increase the 1000-grain weight of wheat under drought conditions. wheat production. The application effect was best in wheat seed dressing, and the earlier the application time, the more obvious the effect.
Liu Gang et al. studied the effect of s-inducine on water consumption of maize plants, and showed that 0.1% s-inducine can significantly reduce the stomatal conductance and transpiration rate of maize leaves under high temperature and drought after foliar spraying. , increasing the rate of photosynthesis, thereby reducing the water consumption of plants and maintaining more water holding capacity of plants, which can alleviate the adverse effects of drought on crop growth.
In the research on the application of s-bait in Turpan fruit jujube trees, it was pointed out that the foliar spraying of s-bait in stages during the leaf-expansion, flowering and fruit-setting stages of 5-year-old fruit jujube trees can promote the fruiting of jujube. The balanced absorption of nutrients by the tree and the improvement of the utilization rate of fertilizers can obviously promote the differentiation of flower buds and increase the yield and income of fruit set compared with the control without spraying.
- (2Z,4E)-5-[(1S)-1-hydroxy-2,6,6-trimethyl-4-oxocyclohex-2-en-1-yl]-3-methylpenta-2,4-dienoic acid – PubChem
- Xie Yanling, Du Jun, Shen Zhenrong, et al. Research progress of S-inducing antibiotics[J]. Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 2013 (4): 1517-1518.
- Zhou Xinxin, Chen Liping, Wang Ning, et al. Current Situation and Prospect of S-Induced Antibiotic (ABA) Industry Development [J]. Pesticide Science and Management, 2017, 38(10): 21-24.
Abscisic Acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a abscisic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best abscisic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for abscisic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.