About Tianeptine Sodium Salt. How much do you know?
What is Tianeptine Sodium Salt?
Tianeptine sodium salt is an analytical reference standard, which is classified as opioid drugs. Tianeptine has been abused and has been associated with overdose and death. Preparations containing tianeptine have been used to treat depression.
Tianeptine sodium salt is designed for analytical forensic applications and can also be used as a general research tool.
Table of Tianeptine Sodium Salt
Tianeptine Sodium Salt Uses
Tianeptine sodium is a tricyclic antidepressant. Its antidepressant mechanism is different from that of traditional tricyclic antidepressants. It can increase the reuptake of 5-HT in the synaptic cleft, which may improve 5-HT neural The effect of meta-conduction. No affinity for choline or adrenergic receptors.
Tianeptin sodium is rapidly and completely absorbed from the digestive tract. The distribution is rapid, the PPB is as high as 94%. It is completely metabolized in the liver through β-oxidation and N-demethylation, and the terminal T1/2 clearance is short, 2.5 hours, and a very small amount of the original drug (8%) is excreted from the kidneys, mainly its metabolites are excreted in the urine . In patients with renal insufficiency, the clearance of T1/2 was prolonged by 1h.
- Combination with monoamine oxidase inhibitors can cause cardiovascular attacks or paroxysmal hypertension, high fever, convulsions, and even death. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors must be discontinued for 2 weeks before taking this product. 24 hours after discontinuation of this product, monoamine oxidase inhibitors can be taken.
- Salicylate can reduce the plasma protein binding rate of this product, and the dose should be reduced when used in combination.
Precautions While Using Tianeptine Sodium Salt
- Use with caution in patients with cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal disease, and severe renal insufficiency.
- Depressed patients with hereditary suicidal tendencies must be closely monitored when taking this drug, especially at the beginning of treatment.
- If general anesthesia is required, the anesthesiologist should be informed that the patient is taking this drug and should be discontinued 24 or 48 hours before surgery. When emergency surgery is required, there is no need to have a drug withdrawal period, but preoperative monitoring should be carried out.
- The same as all drugs for the treatment of mental illness, if the treatment is interrupted, the dose should be gradually reduced for more than 7 to 14 days.
- Some patients experience decreased alertness. Drivers or machine operators should be aware of the risk of drowsiness when taking this medicine.
- Before starting treatment with this product, monoamine oxidase inhibitor drugs must be discontinued for 2 weeks. For patients who were originally taking this product to be treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors, they only need to stop taking this product for 24 hours.
- Animal experiments show that this drug has no adverse effect on reproductive function, only a few drugs pass through the placenta, and no accumulation in the fetus has been observed. However, there is no relevant clinical research data in humans, and this drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Tricyclic antidepressants can be secreted into breast milk. It is recommended not to breastfeed while taking the medicine.
- Tianeptine (sodium salt) – Cayman
- USA warehouse provide 99.9% pure Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 [Zhishang Chemical]
- The atypical antidepressant and neurorestorative agent tianeptine is a μ-
opioid receptor agonist. Transl. Psychiatry 4, e411 (2014).
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- Weixin: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209