4,4'-Methylenedianiline CAS 101-77-9
Factory Supply 4,4'-Methylenedianiline CAS 101-77-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White crystal
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 4,4′-Methylenedianiline Supplement
4,4'-Methylenedianiline: The Complete Guide
Index of 4,4′-Methylenedianiline Contents
4,4'-Methylenedianiline for Sale
Basic Info of 4,4'-Methylenedianiline
Methylenedianiline; methylene diamine; dianiline; methylenediamine; 4,4′-Diaminodiphenylmethane; 4,4′- methylene two aniline; 4,4 ‘- methylene diphenylamine
Synthetic material intermediates; organic raw materials
What is 4,4'-Methylenedianiline?
4,4′-Methylenedianiline is a light brown crystalline solid with a faint amine smell. Flammable in case of heat or open fire. When heated and decomposed, it will emit toxic aniline and nitrogen oxide (NOx) smoke. Dihydrochloride is a crystalline solid soluble in water.
4,4′-Methylenedianiline is mainly used for the production of 4,4-‘methylene two aniline diisocyanate and other polyisocyanates used in the production of polyurethane foam.
- 4,4′-Methylenedianiline utilized as analytical reagents and additionally made use of in organic synthesis.
- 4,4′-Methylenedianiline is mainly made use of in rubber items such as tires, sidewalls, plies, inner tubes, sharing pipes, rubber pipes, as well as V-belts.
- Generally used in the manufacture of polymer products such as epoxy resin, polycarbonate, polysulfone resin, phenolic unsaturated resin, polyetherimide, etc. It can also be utilized in the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride warmth stabilizers, plasticizers, rubber anti-oxidants, farming fungicides, paints, UV absorbers.
- Manufacture of dyes, determination of tungsten and also sulfate, antioxidants and antioxidants for rubber.
- 4,4′- methylene 2 aniline is used to generate polyurethane foam and epoxy material. By altering the lotion energy transportation system, it might result in pulmonary high blood pressure (PAH) in rats. According to the U.S. Epa (EPA), ecological and also food pollutants, drinking water pollutant candidate list 3 (CCL 3) substances. Dyes and also metabolites, environmental testing.
- 4,4′-Methylenedianiline manufacturing of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) for the manufacturing of polyurethane; Hardener for epoxy resin, anti-corrosion materials, published circuit parts, color intermediates, filament wound pipes and also cord finishes.
- 4,4′-Methylenedianiline as a chemical intermediate for creating isocyanate and also polyisocyanate, it is used to prepare polyurethane foam as well as spandex fiber. As curing representative for epoxy resin and polyurethane elastomer; Manufacturing of polyamide; For the decision of tungsten and also sulfate; Prep work of azo dyes; As a corrosion inhibitor.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 4,4'-methylenedianiline, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of 4,4'-Methylenedianiline
Dissolve 93 g (1 mol) of aniline in 96% alcohol, and gradually add 120 g (1 mol) of 40% formaldehyde solution to the cooled solution under proper stirring. After adding the second part of aniline molecule, add 93 g (1 mol) of aniline and continue the reaction until the odor of formaldehyde disappears.
After the reaction, the mixture was refluxed for 2 hours. Then add 130 g (1 mol) of aniline hydrochloride and continue boiling for 12 hours. Distill to remove alcohol, make the residue alkaline with sodium hydroxide solution, and distill with superheated steam to remove excess aniline. Then, the residual oil composed of 4,4 ‘- diaminodiphenylmethane was purified by dilute hydrochloric acid solution and dilute alkali reprecipitation.