4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide CAS 7529-22-8 NMO
Factory Supply 4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide CAS 7529-22-8 NMO with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide Supplier & Manufacturer
4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide: The Complete Guide
4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide for Sale
|Chemical Name:||4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide|
|Other Name:||N-METHYL MORPHOLINE OXIDE; N-Methylmorpholine-N-oxide; Morpholine, 4-methyl-, 4-oxide; 4-Methyl-morpholin4-oxide|
|Type:||Flavors and Fragrances; Organic raw materials|
What is 4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide?
N-Methylmorpholine N-oxide (extra precisely 4-methylmorpholine 4-oxide), NMO or NMMO is an organic compound. This heterocyclic amine oxide as well as morpholine by-product is utilized as a co oxidant and sacrificial driver in the oxidation response in natural chemistry, such as the oxidation of osmium tetroxide and also the asymmetric dihydroxylation of Sharpless or the oxidation with TPAP. NMO readily provides H11NO2 · H2O in the form of C5 monohydrate, which is an anhydrous substance. The monohydrate is utilized as a solvent for cellulose in the Lyocell process to generate cellulose fibers.
4-Methylmorpholine N-oxide is a natural compound, which is used as a co oxidant with OsO4 and ruthenate in organic synthesis. In current research studies, it has been made use of as a driver for the silyl cyanation of aldehydes and ketones. 4-methylmorpholine can be used to prepare regenerated cellulose fiber Lyocell N-oxide in an eco-friendly way.
4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide Uses
- N-methylmorpholine N-oxide, commonly abbreviated as NMO, is a metabolite of morpholine (M723725). N-methylmorpholine N-oxide is usually used to dissolve cellulose and hard protein.
- NMO is a non-metallic catalyst used for silicocyanation of ketones. Oxidizer for Asymmetric Double Hydroxylation of Sharpless in Ionic Liquids.
- NMO is a non-metallic catalyst used for cyanosilanization of ketones. Co oxidant, used for mild asymmetric dihydroxylation in ionic liquids.
- 4-Methylmorpholine N-oxide is used as a non-metallic catalyst for cyanosilanization of ketones. It is also used as an oxidant in the asymmetric dihydroxylation of Sharpless in ionic liquids. It is used as a solvent in the Lesser process for producing Tencel fiber. In addition, it is also used to prepare aldehyde from primary alcohol in the presence of tetrapropyl ammonium perruthenate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 4-methylmorpholine n-oxide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide
NMMO monohydrate is utilized as solvent in Lyocell process to generate Lyocell fiber. It dissolves cellulose to develop a service called stock option, and cellulose speeds up in a water bath to form fibers. This procedure is similar to but not similar to the viscose procedure. In the viscose process, cellulose ends up being soluble by transforming it to its xanthate derivatives. With NMMO, cellulose will not be derivatized, yet will certainly be dissolved into a consistent polymer option. The obtained fiber is similar to viscose; For instance, this was observed for Valonia cellulose microfibers. Dilution with water results in cellulose precipitation, that is, the solvation of cellulose as well as NMMO is a water delicate procedure.
Cellulose is insoluble in most solvents due to the fact that it has a solid and also highly structured intermolecular hydrogen bond network that can resist usual solvents. NMMO can destroy the hydrogen bond network that makes cellulose insoluble in water as well as other solvents. Similar solubility was obtained in some solvents, specifically the mixture of lithium chloride in dimethylacetamide and some hydrophilic ionic liquids.
4-Methylmorpholine N-Oxide Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a 4-methylmorpholine n-oxide supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 4-methylmorpholine n-oxide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 4-methylmorpholine n-oxide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.