4-Butylresorcinol CAS 18979-61-8
Factory Supply 4-Butylresorcinol CAS 18979-61-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 4-Butylresorcinol Suppiler
4-Butylresorcinol: The Complete Guide
4-Butylresorcinol for Sale
Basic Info of 4-Butylresorcinol
Nano-Liposomal 4-Butylresorcinol; 4-Butylbenzene-1,3-diol; Rucinol; 4-n-Butylresorcinol
Additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Cosmetic raw materials; Synthetic material intermediates
What is 4-Butylresorcinol?
4-Butylresorcinol, sometimes called 4-n-Butylresorcinol, is a chemical used to treat hyperpigmentation of epidermis. Hyperpigmentation is thought to be related to tyrosinase, which produces melanin. Among the known chemical substances that inhibit the production of tyrosinase, such as hydroquinone, arbutin and kojic acid, 4-butyl resorcinol has been widely considered as the most powerful inhibitor.
4-Butylresorcinol is a resorcinol derivative, which can inhibit tyrosinase and tyrosinase related protein 1 (TRP-1). It can be used to reduce skin irritation and inhibit the production of melanin. Its hypopigmentation effect was first reported in 1995, and many subsequent studies have proved its effectiveness and safety in the treatment of chloasma with 0.1% cream, but few clinical studies have used 0.3% cream. Biochemical analysis of the inhibition of human tyrosinase activity showed that 4-n-butyl resorcinol was superior to other pigment reducers. Many studies have shown that it has good efficacy and safety in the treatment of chloasma.
4-Butylresorcinol can be used to produce safe cosmetic agents, with the clinical efficacy required by pharmacological agents. In addition, 4-n-butyl resorcinol plays a role mainly by inhibiting tyrosinase activity, and has no effect on MITF. The combination of 4-n-butyl resorcinol and hinokitiol showed a cumulative effect, which could reduce the expression of MITF.
- 4-Butylresorcinol, likewise called Rucinol, is an efficient part of several cosmetics, which can hinder the development of melanin. Particularly, it can prevent the development of melanin by two enzymes, namely tyrosinase and also 5,6-dihydroxyindole-2-carboxylic acid oxidase.
- 4-n-Butylresorcinol (Rucinol ®) (acquired by POLA in 1998) was selected by testing and manufacturing resorcinol by-products, which can create a solid affordable inhibition of tyrosinase activity. Melanin synthesis is catalyzed by tyrosinase and also tyrosinase associated proteins (TRP) – 1 and also – 2, while Rucinol ® It has actually been confirmed that it can prevent melanin synthesis in cultured computer mouse melanocytes by directly preventing tyrosinase activity as well as TRP. 1 task. 0.3% Rucinol ® It has been shown that the cream of the cream can properly treat hyperpigmentation illness, such as chloasma.
- 4-Butylresorcinol is thought about as a prospective cytochrome P450 prevention. Since it straight inhibits tyrosinase, it can trigger hypopigmentation.
- Glycerin is used for example prep work and also gel formation of polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. Glycerin (5-10%) enhances the density of the sample, making the sample delaminate at the end of the gel example hole. Glycerin is additionally used to help cast slope gels and also as a protein stabilizer as well as storage buffer part.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 4-butylresorcinol, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 4-Butylresorcinol
4-n-Butylresorcinol inhibits pigment formation in the following way: 4-n-butylresorcinol inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase required for pigment synthesis (pigment production). 4-n-Butylresorcinol first inhibits pigmentation and then prevents the formation of melanin, which causes the intense pigmentation of moles. A disadvantage of 4-n-butylresorcinol in formulation is that it tends to discolour itself and the cosmetic or dermatological preparations containing it. Examples of its application are as follows:
Preparation of whitening and freckle removing cream, including the first component, the second component, the third component, the fourth component and the fifth component:
The first component includes the following components (expressed in mass percent): cetearyl alcohol ether-6 and cetearyl alcohol 1.5-2.5; cetearyl alcohol ether-25 1.5-2.5; 16-18 Alcohol 1.8-2.8; Isooctyl Palmitate 2.5-3.5; Squalane 1.5-2.5;
In the present invention, the first component, the second component, the third component, the fourth component and the fifth component are combined into a whitening and freckle-removing cream in a scientific and reasonable proportion, which improves the skin absorption strength of the whitening and freckle-removing cream, and ensures that the whitening and freckle removing cream is absorbed by the skin. The whitening cream can be fully absorbed, and because 4-n-butyl resorcinol is a strong antioxidant and a good tyrosine acid reducing agent, it can restore the oxidized and discolored melanocytes to light color. It is even colorless, so 4-n-butyl resorcinol is added to the whitening and freckle-removing cream to improve the skin-lightening effect of the whitening and freckle-removing cream.
Preparation of 4-Butylresorcinol
At present, there are 2 main methods to manufacture 4-n-butyl resorcinol:
Method 1: catalytic hydrogenation of 4-butyrylresorcinol in methanol with palladium carbon. Catalytic hydrogenation is a common gas liquid strong three-phase heterogeneous response. In order to make sure complete call in between the three stages, heat and also high pressure (15atm) problems are needed. Not just is the energy consumption high, but also the H2 in the system is flammable as well as explosive. In case of leakage, there is a substantial prospective security threat. In addition, palladium carbon is used, and also the cost is high.
Method 2: 4-butyrylresorcinol was lowered by zinc amalgam under hydrochloric acid at 120 ℃. Because the response occurs on the turned on zinc surface, a new zinc amalgam is needed for each and every step of the reaction; The higher the response temperature level, the greater the loss of hydrochloric acid focus will certainly be created, as well as it is necessary to include focused hydrochloric acid to preserve the level of acidity; A large amount of zinc amalgam is generated.
Both methods pointed out above are conventional methods reported today, and there are apparent issues in process boosting. On top of that, in the conventional reactor reaction, the response is exothermic and produces a huge amount of gas throughout feeding, which has a terrific possible safety threat as well as raises the difficulty of process amplification.