2-Methylpyrazine CAS 109-08-0
Factory Supply 2-Methylpyrazine CAS 109-08-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless to yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 2-Methylpyrazine Supplier & Manufacturer
2-Methylpyrazine: The Complete Guide
2-Methylpyrazine for Sale
|Glucosamine Impurity 5; 2-Methyl-1,4-diazinen
|Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Flavors and Fragrances; Pharmaceutical Intermediates
What is 2-Methylpyrazine?
Methylpyrazine is a member of the pyrazine family, in which one hydrogen is replaced by a methyl group. It is a seasoning found in coffee, peanuts, and chili peppers. It has the function of flavoring agent, plant metabolite and Maillard reaction product.
According to reports, the odor threshold of 2-methylpyrazine in water is 60000 or 105000 ppb. Can be prepared from corresponding carboxylic acids; Catalytic dehydrogenation of 2-methylpiperazine; It is formed by condensation of methyl Glyoxal and Ethylenediamine.
It is reported that in baking products, roasted barley, cocoa products, coffee, dairy products, cooked meat, peanuts, hazelnuts, pecans, popcorn, potato chips, rum and whisky, bean products, roasted hazelnuts, roasted almonds, guava, papaya, asparagus, turnips, baked fried potatoes, milk, boiled eggs, smoked fish, beer, coffee, sesame, rice, Sukiyaki, buckwheat, sweet corn, corn cake, malt, malt juice, wild rice Okra, crayfish, clams, squid, and Madai tea.
- 2-Methylpyrazine is an alkyl substituted pyrazine, which is used as a key intermediate for the synthesis of anti tuberculosis drug Pyrazinamide.
- 2-Methylpyrazine is made use of as a flavoring representative in bread, fresh bread, butter, chocolate, delicious chocolate cocoa, coffee, barbequed meat, and also almonds.
- These second criteria are qualified for licensed reference products. These apply to various analytical applications, including but not limited to medication release screening, medication method growth for qualitative and also quantitative analysis, food as well as beverage quality assurance testing, and other calibration needs.
- 2-Methylpyrazine is a pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be prepared from Ethylenediamine and Propylene glycol. 2-methylpyrazine can be used to prepare first-line antituberculosis medication Pyrazinamide as well as 2-cyanopyrazine, a crucial natural chemical resources and pharmaceutical intermediate. This item is allowed to be made use of according to GB2760-86, and also is primarily utilized to prepare meat, chocolate, peanut, popcorn and various other significance.
- 2-Methylpyrazine is a pharmaceutical intermediate that can be used to prepare the first-line anti-tuberculosis drug pyrazinamide. Pyrazinamide is a drug for treating tuberculosis. It has antibacterial and bactericidal effects. It only has a killing effect on Mycobacterium tuberculosis and has no antibacterial activity on other bacteria. The strength of its anti-tuberculosis effect is closely related to the pH of the environment. When pH=5-5.5, the antibacterial activity is the strongest; when pH=7, the antibacterial effect is obviously weakened.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 2-methylpyrazine, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 2-Methylpyrazine
The method that 2-methylpyrazine is used for preparing pyrazinamide is as follows:
- Chemical base catalysis: Put the catalyst 2 in the reactor 2, put the aqueous solution of 2-methylpyrazine with a mass ratio of 1:16 into the reactor 2 through the metering pump, and feed ammonia and air, The temperature of the reaction system is controlled at 5°C, and the pH is maintained at 9. After 1.5 hours of reaction, the temperature is raised to 25°C to obtain the 2-cyanopyrazine; ammonia gas and air are introduced at the same time, and the flow rate of ammonia gas is 400 ml/min, the gas flow rate of air is 2000 ml/min; the 2-methylpyrazine flow rate is 0.2 ml/min.
- Synthesis of pyrazinamide: using the above-mentioned 2-cyanopyrazine as a raw material, hydration, rejection filtration and drying to obtain the pyrazinamide.
Preparation of 2-Methylpyrazine
- Reaction: Put catalyst 1 in reactor 1, pass in nitrogen gas, check the airtightness of the reaction pipeline, and discharge the air in reactor 1 at the same time, the flow rate of nitrogen gas is 0.2L/min, heat the reactor 1. Control the temperature rise rate, and finally rise to 360°C; during the temperature rise period, while maintaining the total gas flow at 0.2L/min, slowly increase the ratio of hydrogen and nitrogen until they are finally equal, and the catalyst 1 is reduced for 4 hours; the B2 Amine and 1,2-propanediol are mixed in an equimolar ratio and enter a preheater at 300°C through a metering pump. After reactor one is heated to a predetermined temperature, it enters reactor one for a gas-solid phase contact catalytic reaction. The mixture enters the receiver after being cooled by the condenser, and the exhaust gas is taken after being absorbed and then emptied and separated to obtain the 2-methylpyrazine.
- Separation: collect the crude product obtained from the above reaction, separate it through a rectification tower, control the reflux ratio, obtain 4 fractions after 65-85°C, 85-95°C, 95-100°C, and 100°C, and carry out azeotropic For the separation of fractions, add a dehydrating agent to the azeotropic distillation at 95-100°C for dehydration, then raise the temperature and distill out, collect the fractions after 135°C to obtain the 2-methylpyrazine.
Among them, the catalyst is a copper-containing composite catalyst prepared by an impregnation method with Al2O3 as a carrier; the copper-containing composite catalyst is prepared from copper, cadmium, and chromium catalysts with an oxide content of 2:2:1 by weight.
2-Methylpyrazine Supplier and Manufacturer
As a 2-methylpyrazine supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 2-methylpyrazine raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 2-methylpyrazine and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.