1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane CAS 51851-37-7
Factory Supply 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane CAS 51851-37-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane Supplier & Manufacturer
1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane: The Complete Guide
1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane for Sale
|Other Name:||Trifluorooctyl triethoxy silane; (TRIDECAFLUORO-1,1,2,2-TETRAHYDROOCTYL)TRIETHOXYSILANE|
|Type:||Organic raw materials|
What is 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane?
Organosilicon substances and the organosilicon materials made from them have a variety of varieties as well as outstanding efficiency, as well as have actually been widely utilized in industrial and also farming production, emerging innovations, nationwide defense as well as military sector, as well as various other fields. Hydrosilylation is among one of the most important approaches for creating Si-C bonds in organosilicon chemistry. Several organosilicon monomers as well as polymers consisting of natural functional groups can be manufactured via hydrosilylation. Silane combining agents are a course of low molecular weight organosilicon substances with special structures, with the general formula RSiX3, where R represents amino, mercaptovinyl, epoxy, chloropropyl, cyano, methacryloyloxy, and other groups. These teams have solid sensitivity with different matrix materials, and X represents teams that can be hydrolyzed, such as halogens, alkoxy, and also acyloxy. Therefore, silane coupling agents can connect with both hydroxyl groups in inorganic compounds and lengthy molecular chains in natural polymers, thus combining 2 products with different homes to improve the efficiency of biomaterials.
After hydrolysis, tridecafluorooctyltriethoxysilane launches reduced molecular weight alcohols, leading to energetic silanols that can chemically bond with hydroxyl, carboxyl, as well as oxygen-containing groups in lots of inorganic and also natural substratums, forming self-assembled monolayer fluorosilicone movies on the surface of not natural products.
1H, 1H, 2H, 2H perfluorooctanyltriethoxysilane is a fluoroalkyl silane mainly used to improve the wettability of substrates by reducing surface energy. It promotes superhydrophobic coatings by enriching CF3 groups on the surface and having a water contact angle above 150 °. Its wettability plays a role in repelling the aqueous electrolyte solution from the metal substrate, thereby protecting the metal substrate from corrosion. Used as an active ingredient in fluorine modified ORMOCER (organic modified ceramic) coating materials.
1H, 1H, 2H, 2H Perfluorooctaryltriethoxysilane (cas # 51851-37-7) is a fluoropolymer with low surface free energy that can enhance its anti adhesion properties to polar and nonpolar substances. It is used as a coating to improve the insulation of glass wool and mineral wool, as well as for anti ice and corrosion resistance of metals.
1H, 1H, 2H, 2H Perfluorooctaryltriethoxysilane is a widely used organic silane compound:
- POTS can be used as a silane coating on polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) to synthesize membranes that remove harmful volatile organic compounds.
- The glass substrate can be modified with POTS to increase the contact angle of polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) 3D reactive inkjet printing.
- It can also be used to synthesize superhydrophobic carbon nanotube (CNT) hollow membranes and as a freshwater environmental protection product for membrane desalination (MD). It is deposited on the rough surface of titanium, making it superhydrophobic.
- It is used for surface modification of glass nanoparticles.
- It is used to prepare waterproof, oil resistant, and antifouling treatment agents, and can be used for waterproof, stain resistant, and weather resistant protection of cultural relics, masonry, metal, wood, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane
Triethoxy-1H,1H,2H,2H-tridecafluoro-N-octylsilane can be used as an anti-fingerprint agent for high-grade mobile phone screens, camera lenses and other glass products.
A method for preparing a flexible carbon fiber with super-amphiphobic properties, comprising the following steps:
- Dissolve polyacrylonitrile and manganese acetylacetonate in N,N‒dimethylformamide to form a uniform electrospinning solution, and prepare nano-spun fibers through electrospinning technology.
- After the nano-spun fiber is pre-oxidized, it is placed in a nitrogen atmosphere for high-temperature carbonization to obtain manganese-doped carbon nanofibers.
- Soak the obtained manganese-doped carbon nanofibers in an ethanol solution of 1H, 1H, 2H, 2H-perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane (POTS) to obtain a superamphiphobic flexible carbon material.
The present invention prepares manganese-doped polyacrylonitrile uniform nanofibers by means of electrospinning technology and using N,N-dimethylformamide as a solvent. Then, after high-temperature carbonization treatment, a flexible nanofiber film carbon material was prepared, and the carbon fiber was characterized by means of a scanning electron microscope. It can be seen that the surface of the fiber has a certain roughness. Soak the carbon fibers in 1H, 1H, 2H, 2H-perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane (POTS) ethanol solution, dry and cool for performance testing. The test results show that the flexible carbon fibers have certain superamphiphobic properties. properties, and has important applications in the field of superamphiphobic and self-cleaning materials. The process is simple, the shape of the spinning fiber can be adjusted, and it is green and environmentally friendly. The average size of the spun carbon fiber is 300-450 nm, and the prepared carbon fiber with superamphiphobic properties exhibits a contact angle of about 155° and a rolling angle of about 4° at different pHs. The contact angle to different oils is about 152°. The flexible carbon fiber with superamphiphobic properties prepared by the method of the present invention has the advantages of light weight, bendability, easy portability, low production cost, etc., and can expand the application field of superamphiphobic interface materials, such as coating on the hull of ships, fuel On the storage tank, it can achieve anti-fouling and anti-corrosion effects; when used in the transportation of oil pipelines, it can prevent oil from adhering to the pipeline, thereby reducing energy loss during transportation; modify textiles with super amphiphobic materials; and in construction and The glass used in automobiles requires that it must have functions such as waterproof, anti-fog, self-cleaning and low radiation.
Features of the present invention: the addition of a small amount of manganese acetylacetonate can improve the morphology of nanofibers, and the carbon fibers obtained after carbonization have good flexibility. Select the appropriate pre-oxidation temperature to make the fiber form a stable trapezoidal structure for carbonization at high temperature; the prepared flexible carbon fiber, after 1H, 1H, 2H, 2H-perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane (POTS) treatment, Flexible carbon materials with superamphiphobic properties can be obtained.
A superhydrophobic nanoparticle-polyamide nanocomposite reverse osmosis membrane and a preparation method thereof, comprising the following steps:
- Using metal alkoxide and 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorodecyltriethoxysilane or 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane as precursors, using sol-gel Preparation of superhydrophobic fluorinated metal oxide nanoparticles by glue method.
- Dissolving aromatic polyfunctional amine with a mass ratio of 0.5%~5% and camphorsulfonic acid-triethylamine salt with a mass ratio of 1~10% in water to obtain an aqueous phase solution.
- Dissolve the aromatic polyfunctional acid chloride compound with a mass ratio of 0.05%~0.5% in n-hexane or Isopar series solvents to obtain an organic phase solution
- Uniformly dispersing the superhydrophobic fluorinated metal oxide nanoparticles obtained in step 1 in the organic phase solution obtained in step 3 at a mass/volume ratio of 0.04% to 10%.
- The aqueous phase solution obtained in step 2 and the organic phase solution containing superhydrophobic fluorinated metal oxide nanoparticles obtained in step 4 are interfacially polymerized on a polysulfone or polyethersulfone support layer to obtain a superhydrophobic nanoparticle-polyamide nanocomposite Reverse osmosis membrane.
- This method solves the technical problems that traditional nanocomposite reverse osmosis membranes face, such as easy aggregation of nanoparticles and poor dispersion of hydrophilic particles in the hydrophobic polymer matrix.
- In the obtained composite membrane, the inorganic nanoparticles are uniformly dispersed, and the salt interception performance is significantly improved.
- The present invention has the advantages of simple operation, low cost, and low equipment requirements, and the obtained membrane has better salt rejection rate and anti-pollution ability.
If tridecafluorooctyltriethoxysilane is inhaled, move the patient to fresh air; if in contact with the skin, remove contaminated clothing, rinse the skin thoroughly with soap and water, and seek medical attention if you feel unwell; In case of eye contact, eyelids should be separated, rinse with running water or normal saline, and seek medical attention immediately; if swallowed, rinse mouth immediately, prohibit vomiting, and seek medical attention immediately. Advice to protect rescuers is as follows: transfer the patient to a safe place, consult a doctor, and if possible, please show this chemical safety data sheet to the doctor on site.
In case of leakage, if a small amount of leakage occurs, collect the leakage liquid in a sealable container as much as possible, absorb it with sand, activated carbon or other inert materials, and transfer it to a safe place. For containment, close the drainage pipe, cover it with foam to suppress evaporation, transfer it to a tank truck or a special collector with an explosion-proof pump, and recycle it or transport it to a waste treatment site for disposal.
1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane Supplier and Manufacturer
As a 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 1H,1H,2H,2H-Perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.