1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride CAS 333-93-7
Factory Supply 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride CAS 333-93-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride Supplier & Manufacturer
1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride: The Complete Guide
1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride for Sale
|Pharmaceutical intermediates; Synthetic material intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride?
1,4-Butanediamine dihydrochloride is a white powder that can be prepared from succinonitrile and then salted with hydrogen chloride to obtain 1,4-Butanediamine.
Putrescine is completion product of fatty acid metabolism in dead cells. It is an unpredictable diamine with a pungent odor. It is synthesized with ornithine decarboxylation in the visibility of ornithine decarboxylase. Molecular docking studies have revealed the binding of putrescine to human receptors, called trace amine relevant receptors (TAAR6 and TAAR8), present in olfactory epithelial cells.
1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride Uses
- Binding to the polyamine regulatory sites of NMDA receptors and enhancing NMDA induced currents; A precursor of spermidine.
- Putrescine dihydrochloride has been used as a medium component of F-12+GlutaMax culture medium for the determination of ornithine decarboxylase (ODC) in mouse ganglion culture, retinal ganglion cell culture and HCT116 colon cancer cells.
- 1,4-Butanediamine dihydrochloride is an organic intermediate that can be prepared by salting 1,4-Butanediamine with hydrogen chloride. There are literary works records that it can be used to prepare a culture medium for stem cell society.
- 1,4-Diaminobutane dihydrochloride is an endogenous metabolite that can work as an indication of air pollution brought on by Cr (III) or Cr (VI) stress in higher plant barley and also rapeseed.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1,4-diaminobutane dihydrochloride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride
CN201911322538.3 discloses a medium for stem cell culture, including a bottom cover, the inner cavity of the bottom cover is provided with a medium body, the top of the bottom cover is engaged with a top cover, and the bottom cover Both sides of the top and both sides of the bottom of the top cover are provided with buckle grooves for mutual use. The materials used for the bottom cover and the top cover are both acrylic materials. The nutritional base contains 15% FBS, without Calcium chloride hydrate 116.6mg/L, L-leucine 59.05mg/L, linoleic acid 0.042mg/L, anhydrous copper sulfate 0.0013mg/L, L-lysine hydrochloride 91.25mg/L, sulfur Caprylic acid 0.105mg/L, ferric nitrate nonahydrate 0.05Lmg/L, L-methionine 17.24mg/L, phenol red 8.1mg/L, ferrous sulfate heptahydrate 0.417mg/L, L-phenylalanine 35.48mg/L , 1,4-Butanediamine dihydrochloride 0.081mg/L. The preparation method of the present invention is simple, uses few materials and instruments, and can be used for cultivation after a large number of preparations. The stem cell has a fast expansion speed, a strong stem cell differentiation ability, and can be differentiated into various functional cells. It has high scientific research and medical application value. .
Preparation of 1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride
Preparation of hydrochloride: Place 880kg of 1,4-butanediamine and also 4990kg of toluene right into the salt-forming reactor to develop a combined service, as well as mix equally. Then, the temperature level in the activator is controlled at 15 ° C, the reaction pressure is 0.12 MPa, hydrogen chloride gas is introduced into the reactor at a price of 370Nm3/h through the hydrogen chloride gas blowing tube, as well as hydrogen chloride gas is fed into the reactor after 3 hrs to obtain diamine Hydrochloride remedy, the gotten hydrochloride is filtered as well as dried out in a three-in-one machine to acquire 1,4-butanediamine dihydrochloride as a strong.
1,4-Diaminobutane Dihydrochloride Supplier and Manufacturer
As a 1,4-diaminobutane dihydrochloride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 1,4-diaminobutane dihydrochloride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 1,4-diaminobutane dihydrochloride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.