1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene CAS 95-63-6
Factory Supply 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene CAS 95-63-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene Supplier & Manufacturer
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene: The Complete Guide
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene for Sale
|Synthetic material intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene?
Trimethylbenzene is an anemic, combustible as well as unstable liquid. Molecular weight 120.19. There are 3 isomers, that is, mesitylene and also trimethylbenzene, which have slightly various physical as well as chemical buildings. They are all insoluble in water, however soluble in alcohol, ether and benzene. Primarily utilized as chemical resources, solvents and also repaint thinners, it is somewhat hazardous. It can be slowly soaked up via the gastrointestinal tract, breathing tract as well as skin. Oxidized in vivo to phenolic as well as formic acid substances.
The former is integrated with sulfate and a small amount is incorporated with glucuronate. The last is mainly incorporated with glycine and secreted in pee; a small amount is secreted in the initial kind with the lungs or kidneys. There have been no reports of job-related poisoning. When the focus of this product mixture in the workshop air is 50mg ～ 300mg/m3, employees usually have signs and symptoms such as weakness, frustration, wooziness or decrease in the number of platelets and also red blood cells, gum as well as nose bleeding, subcutaneous hematoma, and so on. Asthmatic respiratory disease can still be seen in higher concentration contacts. Acute poisoning people may experience signs such as central nervous system depression or loss of reflexes.
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene should be stored in a trendy, aerated stockroom. The storage temperature ought to not exceed 37 ° C, avoid fire and warmth resources. Keep container snugly closed. need to be avoided oxidizer, do not keep together. Explosion-proof illumination and also ventilation facilities are adopted. Ban making use of mechanical tools as well as tools that are prone to stimulates. The storage area need to be furnished with leakage emergency treatment devices and suitable control products.
- 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene is an unmarked version of 1,2,4-trimethyl13C6-benzene (T796173), which is a labeled aromatic standard.
- The catgut is heated at 160 ℃ for 1 hour to sterilize; A solvent for making dyes, spices and resins. Liquid scintillation counts the solvent of the solution.
- 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene is a basic organic chemical raw material, which can be used to produce medicine (vitamin E), dyes and synthetic resins.
- Trimethylbenzene can be used to produce trimellitic anhydride, pyromellitic dianhydride, water-soluble alkyd resin, unsaturated polyester resin, plasticizer, epoxy resin curing agent and surfactant.
- 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene can be used to produce PVC plastic plasticizer trioctyl trimellitate, powder coating, heat-resistant insulating paint for motors, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene
The molecular structure of trimellitic anhydride (TMA) contains carboxylic acid and acid anhydride structure, which has the chemical properties of benzoic acid and phthalic anhydride. It can react with alcohol to form ester or polyester, react with alkali to form salt, and react with ammonia (amine) to form amide-acyl Imine, under the action of a catalyst, undergoes a condensation reaction with hydrocarbons, etc., making it impregnated in the production of PVC resin plasticizers, polyimide resin paints, water-soluble alkyd resins, epoxy resin curing agents, low-voltage and pulse power containers It has a wide range of applications in pharmaceuticals, film, water treatment agents, and surfactants. The steps of producing trimellitic anhydride by 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene liquid-phase air staged oxidation are as follows:
- Put 400Kg of 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene and 1000Kg of acetic acid into the mixing kettle, add 1.2Kg of cobalt acetate and 1.2Kg of tetrabromoethane. Control the mixing temperature at 60°C, start stirring and mixing to completely dissolve the catalyst.
- Put the mixed material into the oxidation tower, raise the temperature to 140°C, and the pressure to 1.0Mpa, feed air to trigger the stage oxidation reaction, control the oxidation temperature to 140-180°C, and the oxidation pressure to 0.4-1.0Mpa. After initiating for 30 minutes, put into the prepared catalyst, including 0.8Kg of cobalt acetate, 0.8Kg of tetrabromoethane, and 0.8Kg of manganese acetate. Control the oxidation temperature at 180-300°C, the pressure at 1.0-3.0Ma, and adjust the air flow to 2000m3/h. Oxidation ends when the oxygen content of the tail gas reaches 18-20%.
- The oxide material is dehydrated into crude anhydride, and the temperature of the kettle is controlled at 200-250°C. The dilute acetic acid produced in the anhydride forming process is sent to the rectification tower, concentrated and reused.
- The crude anhydride is subjected to vacuum distillation to remove by-products to obtain 478Kg of the finished partial anhydride. The kettle temperature is controlled at 200-280°C, and the vacuum degree is 10-20mmHg.
It is an important organic chemical raw material, mainly derived from heavy aromatics through catalytic reforming. Trimethylbenzene is widely used as a basic organic chemical raw material, and there are many downstream products with high added value. The main uses of trimethylene are as follows: synthesis of trimellitic acid and trimellitic anhydride; production of mesitylene by isomerization; production of durene by disproportionation and isomerization; synthetic fiber 2, 3, 5-trimethylhydroquinone.
Among them, the synthesis of trimellitic anhydride from trimellitic anhydride has become the main use of trimellitic anhydride. The demand for trimellitic anhydride at home and abroad is at a growth rate of 20%. Because the synthesis of trimellitic anhydride requires high purity of trimellitic anhydride (generally requires a purity of more than 98.5%, and now the basic domestic imports are partial Trimethylbenzene produces trimellitic anhydride), so the production of high-purity trimellitic anhydride is of great significance to the further production of trimellitic anhydride.
- “Chemical Summary for 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene” (text). United States Environmental Protection Agency. 1994-08-01.
- Zeng Qingyu, Xia Xiaozhong, Liu Xianghong, A method for synthesizing trimethylhydroquinone from trimethylbenzene, CN 201611001125, application date 2016-11-15
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene Supplier and Manufacturer
As a trimethylbenzene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best trimethylbenzene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for trimethylbenzene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.