1-Methylimidazole CAS 616-47-7
Factory Supply 1-Methylimidazole CAS 616-47-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1-Methylimidazole Supplier & Manufacturer
1-Methylimidazole: The Complete Guide
1-Methylimidazole for Sale
Basic Info of 1-Methylimidazole
Methylimidazole; 1-Methylimidazole cas 616-47-7; N-methylimidazole
Pesticide intermediates; Pharmaceutical intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Daily chemicals
What is 1-Methylimidazole?
1-Methylimidazole or N-methylimidazole is an aromatic heterocyclic organic substance with the molecular formula ch3c3h3n2. It is a colorless to yellow liquid with an amine like smell. It is miscible with water. N-methylimidazole is an essential resources for the synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates. It is utilized for the prep work of losartan, nitazolone, 1-methyl-1h-imidazole-5-carbamyl chloride hydrochloride as well as naphthalene methylzoline. Solvents, bases, and precursors of some ionic liquids.
N-methylimidazole, i.e. 1-Methylimidazole, is generally used as an intermediate in natural synthesis, ionic liquid and material curing agent, sticky, etc, such as a catalyst for the synthesis and hydroxyacetylation of deoxyribonucleic acid, as well as in the fields of putting, bonding and also glass fiber reinforced plastics. For that reason, enhancing the synthesis process of N-methylimidazole has excellent application value and useful value. Presently, the research on the prep work techniques of N-methylimidazole mainly concentrates on 6 means: 1,2-dicarbonyl compound synthesis, vanleusen synthesis, Phillips synthesis, Wohl marckwald synthesis, witting synthesis and N-methylation synthesis.
The condensation and also cyclization reaction of aldehydes as well as ammonia is commonly utilized, but presently, the production of N-methylimidazole is still controlled by conventional set activators and also distillation. The response procedure is multi-step going down of raw materials and intermittent kettle response. The reaction cycle is about 24-36 hours, and the conversion rate of glyoxal in one reaction is only around 59%. More Coke like waste liquid as well as waste water will be generated in the production process.
In a word, the prep work of N-methylimidazole by kettle fluid stage response has several processes, long cycle, low yield as well as high energy usage. The imidazole alternative technique is split right into 2 actions to manufacture N-methylimidazole. In the initial step, imidazole is synthesized first, and then imidazole responds with methyl iodide under alkaline problems to create N-methylimidazole. Compared to the one-step cyclization procedure, the imidazole alternative procedure is much longer, with high power usage, large amount of sewer and high price of iodomethane, which makes the manufacturing expense greater.
- 1-Methylimidazole is made use of as a forerunner for the synthesis of pyrrole imidazole polyamides and also ionic liquids such as 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium hexafluorophosphate. It proactively takes part in the removal of acids in the production of diethyloxyphenyl phosphine. It is made use of as an intermediate in organic synthesis.
- Metabolites of 1-methyl-2-thioimidazole (methimazole). It inhibits bone traction.
- N-methylimidazole is a vital basic material for the synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates, made use of for the preparation of losartan, nitazofenone, 1-methylimidazole-5-formyl chloride hydrochloride and naphthimidazole hydrochloride.
- In the field of pesticides, it is widely utilized in the synthesis of fungicides and also plant growth marketers, such as: N-methylimidazole as a cationic parent to undertake quaternization reaction to manufacture imidazole-based ionic fluids.
- N-methylimidazole is additionally utilized as healing agent as well as adhesive for other materials such as epoxy material; it can be widely used in epoxy resin bonding, finish, spreading, encapsulation, impregnation and composite materials.
- N-methylimidazole additionally has terrific applications in the field of spreading as well as glass fiber reinforced plastics.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1-methylimidazole, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1-Methylimidazole
N-methylimidazole is an important raw material for synthesizing pharmaceutical intermediates, used for the preparation of losartan, nitazofenone, 1-methylimidazole-5-formyl chloride hydrochloride and naphthimidazole hydrochloride, etc.; in the field of pesticides , is widely used in the synthesis of fungicides and plant growth promoters, for example: N-methylimidazole is used as a cationic parent to undergo quaternization reaction to synthesize ionic liquids of imidazoles; in addition, N-methylimidazole is also used in epoxy resins and other resin curing agents, adhesives, etc.; N-methylimidazole also has a great application in the field of casting and glass fiber reinforced plastics.
Gadobutrol is a gadolinium-containing contrast agent used in nuclear spin tomography and has been used in Approved in the indication “Contrast Magnification in Magnetic Resonance Tomography of the Cranial and Spine”. By using weak bases such as lithium hydroxide or N-methylimidazole, this method has the advantage of high throughput without the need for isolation and intermediate purification of intermediates. In the process, lithium salts can advantageously be recovered and then fed back into the production cycle again.
Compared to prior art methods, waste generation is more advantageous because all steps are carried out in one “pot”, thereby eliminating mother liquor work-up, cleaning of filter units, etc. By accurately determining the ligand content prior to gadolinium complexation, gadolinium in wastewater can be successfully avoided because the amount of gadolinium can be adjusted in such a way that all metals are complexed by butanol ligands. The method can be managed with agitators and filter devices. Intermediate clean-up is performed with water only, no drying is required, and subsequent preparations can be carried out directly. This ensures optimal equipment usage and allows semi-continuous operation.
In addition, it can also be used to prepare ionic liquid corrosion inhibitors for oilfield water. Using N-methylimidazole as the starting material, the imidazole-type ionic liquid synthesized by a two-step method is used as the main agent for sustained release, and several other compounds are added as auxiliary retarders. Synthetic oilfield water injection compound corrosion inhibitor with release agent. This method can be carried out in sequence as follows:
(1) At a certain temperature, the N-methylimidazole and bromo-n-butane or benzyl chloride are mixed and reacted under stirring, and after the reaction for several hours, the unreacted substances are washed and removed to obtain the halide of N-methylimidazole.
(2) Mixing the product obtained in step (1) with the selected compound, adding a solvent, stirring and reacting at a certain temperature for a period of time, the reaction solution is extracted, washed, and treated by removing the solvent to obtain each target product.
(3) Compounding the product obtained in step (2) with urotropine, OP-10, potassium iodide and thiourea in a certain proportion to obtain a corrosion inhibitor with extremely high corrosion inhibition efficiency. The raw materials required by the invention are simple and easy to obtain, the operation process is simple and safe, the reaction time is short, the cost is low, the yield is high, the corrosion inhibition performance is strong, and the invention is suitable for industrial scale production and has strong practicability.
Preparation of 1-Methylimidazole
A continuous preparation method of N-methylimidazole is characterized in that, using Hβ molecular sieve as a catalyst, in a tubular reactor, mixed ammonia containing ammonia water and methylamine, and mixed aldehyde containing formaldehyde and glyoxal are carried out. The gas-phase catalytic reaction is carried out, and the obtained reaction product is separated by rectification to obtain N-methylimidazole.
The specific steps of the method are:
- Add Hβ molecular sieve catalyst in the tubular reactor, heat and vaporize the raw material mixed ammonia and mixed aldehyde, and continuously feed into the tubular reactor, and the mixed gas generated by the gas-phase catalytic reaction is condensed to obtain a crude N-methylimidazole product.
- The N-methylimidazole thick product that step (1) obtains is added into the vacuum side line rectifying tower rectifying separation, and the control pressure of the vacuum side line rectifying tower is 0.20MPa, and the side line discharge of the vacuum side line rectifying tower is the content ≥99.0wt% of N-methylimidazole, the top of the vacuum side-line rectification tower obtains water with a purity of more than 99.0wt%, and the bottom discharge of the vacuum side-line rectification tower contains high boiling point N-methylimidazole mixture.
- The water that the purity obtained at the top of the decompression side-line rectifying tower is added to the rectifying tower at a purity of more than 99.0 wt %, is separated through rectification, and the aqueous solution of mixed ammonia and mixed aldehydes obtained at the top of the rectifying tower tower is recycled as a raw material, The bottom discharge of the rectification tower is water.
1-Methylimidazole Supplier and Manufacturer
As a 1-methylimidazole supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 1-methylimidazole raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 1-methylimidazole and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.