Zinc Bromide CAS 7699-45-8
Factory Supply Zinc Bromide CAS 7699-45-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Zinc Bromide Supplement
Zinc Bromide: The Complete Guide
Zinc Bromide for Sale
Basic Info of Zinc Bromide
What is Zinc Bromide?
Zinc bromide (ZnBr2) is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Zn br 2. It is an anemic salt, which has several common characteristics with zinc chloride (ZnCl 2), that is, it has high solubility in forming acidic remedy in water and good solubility in organic solvents. It is hygroscopic as well as types ZnBr 2 · 2H 2O dihydrate.
Zinc bromide (ZnBr2) is an inorganic substance made up of zinc and also bromide. It is produced by the response between zinc oxide (or zinc steel) and hydrobromic acid, or by the reaction between zinc metal and bromine. It is a Lewis acid in organic chemistry. It can be used as electrolyte in zinc bromide battery. In the oil and gas market, its relevant remedies can be used to replace exploration mud. Additionally, its remedy can be made use of as a clear radiation guard. Lastly, it can be used as a driver for stereoselective as well as regioselective responses between cyclopropane and carbonyl substances.
Zinc Bromide Uses
- Chemical analysis reagents. photographic solution. pharmaceutical market. Zinc bromide is likewise made use of as a post-treatment representative for synthetic fibers.
- Zinc bromide is utilized as a great conclusion fluid, sealing liquid, battery electrolyte, and so on.
- The best stimulant for the stereospecific and also regioselective response of silacyclopropane with carbonyl compounds.
- Manufacturing of silver bromide collodion latex for photography; seeing windows for securing nuclear reactions.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy zinc bromide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Zinc Bromide
- As Lewis acid in natural chemistry.
- It is the electrolyte of zinc bromide battery.
- In oil and also gas wells, services having zinc bromide are used to change exploration mud during the transition from drilling to completion or workover operations. The very dense salt water service makes the fluid consider 20 extra pounds/ gallon, which makes it particularly ideal for stopping combustible oil and also gas bits in high-pressure wells. However, high acidity and also osmotic stress can cause rust as well as treatment problems. The staff needs to use smooth matches and also rubber boots since the liquid is extremely dehydrated.
- Zinc bromide option can be utilized as a transparent securing layer against radiation. The area between both glass plates is loaded with high-density zinc bromide solid aqueous solution, which is used as the home window of the hot chamber. This kind of window has an advantage over lead glass since it will not dim due to exposure to radiation. Because of radiation, all glass will slowly darken in time, yet this is specifically real in warm spaces with abnormal radiation levels. The benefit of saline option is that any type of radiation damage will certainly last less than a millisecond, so the shield will repair itself.