Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate CAS 24308-84-7
Factory Supply Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate CAS 24308-84-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate Supplement
Basic Info of Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate
Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate
Benzenesulfinic Acid Zinc Salt; BM; ZBS; zinc bis(benzenesulphinate); 4-ChloroBenzenesulfinic acid sodiuM
Organic intermediates; Pharmaceutical, dye intermediates; Organic raw materials
Zinc Benzenesulfinate Dihydrate Uses
- Zinc benzene sulfinate (ZBS) is a brand-new kind of alkyl aromatic sulfonate zinc compound, mainly used in chemicals, plastics, rubber ingredients; used in lubricant fillers, flame retardant activators can significantly enhance item efficiency, Combined with azodicarbonamide (AC) blowing representative can greatly decrease the temperature of its decomposition.
- Zinc benzenesulfonate dihydrate is used as lubricant filler, flame retardant and AC foaming agent. Activator can significantly improve product performance. This product is non-toxic and does not belong to dangerous goods.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209