WST-8 CAS 193149-74-5
Factory Supply WST-8 CAS 193149-74-5 with Best Price
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: WST-8 Supplement
WST-8: The Complete Guide
Index of WST-8 Contents
WST-8 for Sale
Basic Info of WST-8
2-(2-Methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-3-(4-nitrophenyl)-5-(2,4-disulfophenyl)-2H-tetrazolium sodium salt
Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is WST-8?
WST-8 is a water-soluble tetrazolium salt, which is used to evaluate the metabolic activity of cells and produce the corresponding methyl dye, which is absorbed at 460 nm. WST-8 is commonly used as an indicator of cell viability in cell proliferation tests.
2-(2-Methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-3-(4-nitrophenyl)-5-(2,4-disulfobenzene)-2H-tetrazolium monosodium salt, referred to as WST- 8, is a main component of the cell activity detection reagent CCK-8 kit. The CCK-8 kit is a kit developed by Japan’s Dojindo Research Institute for the detection of cell proliferation and cytotoxicity. The kit is easy to use, has high sensitivity, good repeatability and no radioactivity. However, the kit is expensive, and its main component, WST-8, has a high market price.
- 2-(2-Methoxy-4-nitrobenzene)-3-(4-nitrobenzene)-5-(2,4-disulfobenzene)-2H-tetrazolium monosodium salt is a Highly sensitive tetrazolium reagent that produces water-soluble formazan in NADH. It is a new generation of methylmaz-based dyes that release transformation products in a soluble form into the culture medium, allowing non-destructive determination of viability, making cells amenable to further studies.
- 2-(2-Methoxy-4-nitrobenzene)-3-(4-nitrobenzene)-5-(2,4-disulfobenzene)-2H-tetrazolium monosodium salt is mainly used in In biochemical kits, it is used as a screening reagent for cell proliferation detection.
- WST-8 was minimized by NADH in the existence of 1-methoxy PMS at neutral pH in excellent yield to create the corresponding methyl dye taken in at 460 nm. Methylpyrazine is soluble in water at concentrations above 0.1 M. WST-8 can be utilized as a delicate shade sign for NADH. It is also suitable to the measurement of cell expansion as a sign of cell stability.
- Cell checking package 8 (WST-8/ CCK8) (ab228554) supplies a hassle-free as well as reliable approach for cell viability resolution. The kit utilizes a water-soluble tetrazolium salt to measure the variety of living cells by biologically decreasing the orange methylamine dye in the visibility of a digital carrier.
- The excellent security and also extremely reduced cytotoxicity of WST-8/ CCK8 remedy make the kit available for tests calling for lengthy incubation (e.g. 24 to two days).
- The discovery sensitivity is more than other detection approaches based on tetrazolium salt, such as MTT, XTT or Mts.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy WST-8, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of WST-8
Take compound 2 (4.94 g, 0.0322 mol) into a 500 ml three-necked flask, add 150 ml of methanol, heat and stir until reflux to dissolve. After cooling to 50°C, compound 1 (10.0 g, 0.0322 mol) was added slowly. The constant temperature was 50°C, and stirring was continued for 2h. Filtration under reduced pressure and washing with a small amount of methanol gave compound 3 (11.065 g, 0.0249 mol) with a yield of 77.4%.
1H-NMR (400MHz, D2O) δH: 6.83 (d, 2H, J=9Hz), 7.65 (dd, 1H, J=8Hz, 1Hz), 7.81 (d, 2H, J=9Hz), 7.93 (d, 1H) , J=8Hz), 8.03 (d, 1H, J=1Hz), 8.31 (s, 1H).
Take 2-methoxy-4-nitroaniline (3.7g, 0.0220mol) in a 50ml single-neck flask, ice bath at -10~0°C, and add 15ml of hydrochloric acid solution diluted with 6.67ml of concentrated hydrochloric acid with water. Stir for 5 minutes. Then a solution of sodium nitrite (1.64 g, 0.0237 mol) dissolved in 10 ml of water was slowly added dropwise. After the addition was completed, stirring was continued for 30 min. That is, the diazonium salt solution is obtained. Standby (out of the box).
Take compound 3 (10.0 g, 0.0224 mol) in a 500 ml three-neck flask, add 200 ml methanol, and stir for 5 min. Then, the above-mentioned diazonium salt solution was added thereto while adding 15 ml of an aqueous solution of NaOH (3.6 g, 0.09 mol). After the addition was completed, the mixture was stirred in an ice bath at -10~5°C for 2 hours and at room temperature for 2 hours. At this time, the reaction system was dark green. Use 4ml of concentrated hydrochloric acid to dilute 8ml of hydrochloric acid solution with water to dark red. The solvent was evaporated to dryness. 200 ml of petroleum ether was added to sonicate, and the mixture was filtered under reduced pressure to obtain compound 4 (12.054 g, 0.0193 mol) as a reddish-brown solid with a yield of 86.2%.
1H-NMR (400MHz, D2O) δH: 3.65 (s, 3H), 7.42 (t, 4H), 7.50 (d, 1H, J=2Hz), 7.69 (d, 1H, J=9Hz), 8.03 (m, 3H), 8.33 (d, 1H, J=1Hz).
Take compound 4 (12.054g, 0.0193mol) in a 500ml single-neck bottle, add 120ml methanol, and it turns dark reddish brown. Stir for 5 minutes. 100 ml of NBS (5.0 g, 0.0281 mol) in acetone was added. After stirring for about 1 h, the color became lighter, and the stirring was continued until the reaction system turned yellow. Filtration under reduced pressure gave a yellow-green solid. Recrystallization (ethanol/water=2), vacuum drying to obtain compound 2-(2-methoxy-4-nitrobenzene)-3-(4-nitrobenzene)-5-(2,4-disulfonic acid) phenyl)-2H-tetrazolium monosodium salt (6.211 g, 0.0099 mol), pale yellow solid powder, yield 51.6%.
1H-NMR(400MHz, D2O)δH: 3.54(s, 3H), 7.95(m, 6H), 8.13(d, 1H, J=8Hz), 8.34(m, 3H); 1H-NMR(400MHz, d6- DMSO)δH: 3.74(s, 3H), 7.86(m, 2H), 8.06(d, 1H, J=2Hz), 8.14(d, 2H, J=9Hz), 8.24(dd, 1H, J=8Hz, 2Hz), 8.30 (d, 1H, J=1Hz), 8.54 (d, 3H, J=9Hz).
- Cell Counting Kit 8 (WST-8 / CCK8) (ab228554) – abcam
- CN201210358733.3 2-(2-methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-3-(4-nitrophenyl)-5-(2,4-disulfobenzene)-2H-tetrazolium monosodium salt resolve resolution
- sodium 4-(3-(2-methoxy-4-nitrophenyl)-2-(4-nitrophenyl)-2H-tetrazol-3-ium-5-yl)benzene-1,3-disulfonate – PubChem