Triethylaluminum CAS 97-93-8
Factory Supply Triethylaluminum CAS 97-93-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
- Package: 1.4 ton/tank
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Triethylaluminum Supplier & Manufacturer
Triethylaluminum: The Complete Guide
Triethylaluminum for Sale
Basic Info of Triethylaluminum
Triethylaluminum (key product)
What is Triethylaluminum?
Triethylaluminum has special physical and chemical properties: Triethylaluminum is a colorless liquid with active chemical properties, violent oxidation reaction, spontaneous combustion in the air, and explosive decomposition in water. Aluminum hydroxide and ethane react violently with acids, halogens, and alcohol amines, causing burns to the human body.
Extinguishing media used in fire fighting: dry sand, dry powder; water, foam and carbon tetrachloride are prohibited. Precautions for storage and transportation: Storage and transportation must be in a specific container filled with inert gas or nitrogen (the nitrogen content and water content in the container are not more than 20mL/m3). Keep away from fire and heat sources. The warehouse temperature should not exceed 30℃, and the relative humidity should be below 75%. Separated from halogens, alcohols, acids and amines. Do not store and transport with oxidants. When handling, lightly load and unload, do not hit or damage the package.
Triethylaluminum is precisely because of the dangerous characteristics of triethyl aluminum: high chemical reactivity, smoke and spontaneous combustion in contact with air, strong decomposition and combustion in case of open fire and high heat; strong reaction with oxidants; strong decomposition in contact with water, releasing flammable The alkane gas is sensitive to moisture and trace oxidation, and it is easy to cause explosion. Therefore, there are special requirements for the safe use of triethyl aluminum in the manufacture, transportation, storage, use, and disposal of various links and fire fighting.
- Catalyst, initiator, rocket fuel, gas coated aluminum.
- Triethylaluminum can be used to prepare tertiary alcohols, secondary alcohols and polyolefin catalysts, and can also be used as raw materials for other organic compounds, aluminum plating, etc.
- Ziegler catalyst composed of triethylaluminum and titanium tetrachloride is used for low-pressure polymerization of ethylene, propylene polymerization and isoprene polymerization. Natta catalyst composed of titanium trichloride is used for directional polymerization of propylene. This product is also used as a catalyst for synthetic rubber and organic synthesis, and is one of the Ziegler-Natta catalyst components.
- Used as a raw material for the MOCVD process and used to deposit aluminum films in the production of diodes, transistors, and integrated circuits. Used as dopant in semiconductor manufacturing. It is also an excellent catalyst for olefin polymerization.
- Ziegler catalyst composed of triethylaluminum and titanium tetrachloride is used for low-pressure polymerization of ethylene, propylene polymerization and isoprene polymerization. This product is used as a catalyst for synthetic rubber and organic synthesis, and is one of the Ziegler-Natta catalyst components.
- React with nitrile and isonitrile to generate ketone and N-substituted propionic acid respectively. It is also used in the addition of a, β-unsaturated ketones and epoxides with hydrocyanic acid, and in the alkylation of ketones.
- Used in organic synthesis and also used as rocket fuel.
- “Gulbrandsen Chemicals, Metal Alkyls: Triethylaluminum (TEAl)”. Gulbrandsen.
- Wang Zhaohui. Safe use and fire extinguishing of triethylaluminum [J]. Petrochemical Safety Technology, 2005, 21(4): 41-44.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209
If you want to buy triethylaluminum, pls conatct us to get a free quote.
Application of Triethylaluminum
Triethylaluminum is an organometallic compound (ie: a compound in which a metal and an organic group are directly bonded to a metal and carbon).
Metalorganic compounds are used as reagents or catalysts in synthetic organic chemistry. In addition, it is also widely used in plastic additives, anti-vibration agents, fungicides, etc. Metal organic compounds are also used as catalysts in fine organic chemicals such as pharmaceutical industry and perfume industry. In the polyolefin process equipment of petrochemical industry, triethylaluminum is widely used due to the need to prepare polyolefin reaction catalyst. In addition, it is also used in the preparation of rocket fuel.
At present, triethylaluminum is the most widely used organic synthesis in the chemical industry, such as the activator of polypropylene plastics and other products. Due to different uses, its purity is also different. Larger domestic chemical companies use triethylaluminum , with storage tanks and devices for triethyl aluminum.
Triethylaluminum is usually stored under the protection of nitrogen double tanks. During production and use, nitrogen is used to pressurize and transport it to the process equipment. The pressure is generally not more than 0.2 MPa. When the production stops, it will return to a no-pressure state. It has good sealing performance, and once it leaks, a fire will occur. Due to the poor effectiveness of traditional fire extinguishing equipment in dealing with triethyl aluminum fires, chemical companies have been worried about the fire safety of such first-level spontaneous combustion fires.