Tomato Lycopene CAS 502-65-8
Factory Supply Tomato Lycopene CAS 502-65-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Red powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tomato Lycopene Supplier & Manufacturer
Tomato Lycopene: The Complete Guide
Tomato Lycopene for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Tomato Lycopene|
|Other Name:||Lycopene; Lycopin red; 4,4-Carotene|
|Type:||Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Flavors and fragrances; Plant extracts; Cosmetic raw materials|
What is Tomato Lycopene?
Lycopene is a natural pigment discovered in plants. It is primarily discovered in the ripe fruit of tomato, a plant of the family Solanaceae. It is among the best anti-oxidants currently located in plants in nature. It has been clinically proven that singlet oxygen as well as oxygen totally free radicals in the human body are the chief culprits of getting into the human body’s own immune system. Lycopene is far above various other carotenoids as well as vitamin E in scavenging free radicals, as well as its singlet oxygen appeasing rate consistent is 100 times that of vitamin E. It can successfully stop and deal with different diseases brought on by aging as well as decreased resistance.
Lycopene is a carotenoid. In recent years, research studies on the physiological functions of lycopene have found that lycopene has even more remarkable properties than various other carotenoids, such as its antioxidant capability is the best among carotenoids, and also its capacity to quench singlet oxygen is 100 times that of VE. times, more than 2 times that of β-carotene, as well as the ability to scavenge totally free radicals is also far better than various other carotenoids. It has a strong antioxidant result, can prevent the development of cancer cells, reduce the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), prevent arteriosclerosis, protect the cardiovascular system, as well as get rid of hazardous materials in cigarettes and auto exhaust.
Tomato Lycopene Uses
- Because of its antioxidant properties, lycopene can eliminate harmful free radicals in the body, balance the PH value of the skin, and benefit freckle removal and whitening.
- Lycopene can inhibit the growth of endothelial cancer cells, breast cancer, gastric cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer cells. Experiments have shown that adult men with higher levels of lycopene in their serum have a lower risk of prostate cancer.
- Lycopene can improve the body’s immunity, inhibit the formation of arteriosclerosis in the human body, and improve cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, and high blood fat.
- It also helps to reduce the damage of external ultraviolet rays to the skin, thereby improving skin aging and age spots. Women who love beauty can eat more lycopene and tomatoes.
- Lycopene has a very strong hangover effect. Because the metabolic process of alcohol in the human body is mainly some oxidation-reduction reactions, a large number of free radicals will appear in the process.
- Lycopene can protect the mucous membrane. Because most lycopene exists in various mucous membrane tissues of the human body, long-term consumption of lycopene soft capsules can improve various uncomfortable conditions in the human body caused by damage to mucous membrane tissues in the body. Such as mouth ulcers, dry cough, and dry eyes, it can also protect the human gastrointestinal mucosal tissue.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tomato lycopene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Tomato Lycopene
Lycopene is a reliable antioxidant, which can effectively record as well as quench singlet oxygen by physical or chemical means, inhibit the generation of free radicals or directly feed on totally free radicals to apply antioxidant impacts. The antioxidant capacity of lycopene is the strongest amongst natural carotenoids, which belongs to its one-of-a-kind long-chain unsaturated molecular framework. The singlet oxygen quenching rate of lycopene is twice that of B-carotene and also 100 times that of α-tocopherol. Lycopene is currently the greatest antioxidant discovered in nature, as well as its capability to quench singlet oxygen as well as neutralize free radicals is also the strongest.
Lycopene has the function of protecting against and also hindering deadly lump as well as cancer cells. The focus of lycopene in the blood is negatively associated with the occurrence of prostate cancer cells, esophageal cancer cells, pancreatic cancer cells, gastrointestinal cancer cells, bust cancer, skin cancer cells, and so on. It is particularly efficient in preventing prostate cancer.
It can reduce the cholesterol content in blood plasma, as well as after consuming 60mg lycopene per day for 3 months, the cholesterol concentration can be lowered by 14%.
Rich in Vc, Va, Vb, Ve and also various other vitamin aspects. It has the capacity to resist oxidation, improve immunity and anti-aging, as well as eliminate free radicals that cause human illness and also aging. Liangdian high-efficiency lycopene organic hot spring whitening collection utilizes lycopene-rich vitamins to eliminate complimentary radicals that cause human diseases and aging.
Experiments have discovered that after adding lycopene to the tool for culturing macrophages, the synthesis of cholesterol is decreased. At the same time, lycopene likewise boosts the task of macrophage low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptors as well as prevents low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL) synthesis. Lycopene also raises high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, lowers the task of the coagulation system, enhances the activity of the fibrinolytic system, and also increases serum and liver tissue superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase (GSH- Px) task.
The superb repair work function of lycopene can turn on as well as repair harmed and also maturing islet cells, and also promote the normal secretion of insulin; promptly disintegrate blood sugar parts that surpass physiological criteria, advertise the biological oxidation of high-concentration blood glucose, kind water and also co2, as well as excrete it; eliminate “three “More than one less” syndrome, safe hypoglycemia.
The morbidity and death of heart disease occupy the starting point in lots of developed nations, as well as the incidence of this disease also increases quickly in many establishing nations and becomes one of the major illness. Presently, the procedures to decrease arteriosclerosis and also shield cardiovascular mainly include minimizing smoking as well as reasonable diet regimen (describing eating a lot more healthy items abundant in carotenoids and antioxidant vitamins). Research studies have revealed that boosting consumption of foods rich in carotenoids as well as antioxidant vitamins can stop
arteriosclerosis. Lycopene is the carotenoid with the highest antioxidant task, which secures the cardiovascular system by preventing cholesterol synthesis and increasing macrophage low-density lipoprotein (1J) L) receptors.
UV radiation can trigger skin burns, aging, and also skin cancer since it is associated with the production of singlet oxygen and cost-free radicals. One of the functions of carotenoids in plants is to relieve the oxidation products generated by ultraviolet rays. It is currently believed that its mechanism of activity resembles that of carotenoids in human skin. Recent studies have located that the lycopene content in the sun-exposed skin is 31%-46% less than that in the adjacent skin that is not exposed to the sun, and also enhancing the lycopene content in the skin can stop or reduce the damages of ultraviolet rays to the skin, consequently Play a role in shielding the skin.
The absorption of lycopene requires it to integrate with bile salt as well as fat to form micelles. The digestive absorption of lycopene is improved by the visibility of fat and also cooking. Lycopene dietary supplement (in oil) might be taken in more effectively than lycopene in food.
Lycopene is not a vital nutrient for humans, but it is really usual in diet regimen, generally from recipes prepared with tomatoes. It is approximated that the mean and also 99th percentile of dietary lycopene intake are 5.2 as well as 123 mg/day, specifically.
Fruits and vegetables abundant in lycopene consist of fall olives, turned on carbon, tomatoes, watermelon, pink grapefruit, pink guava, papaya, seabuckthorn, wolfberry (wolfberry, a berry of tomato) and climbed fruit. Tomato paste is a typical dietary resource of lycopene. Although the lycopene web content of gac (Momordica cochinchinensis Spreng) is the highest amongst all understood fruits or vegetables (a number of times greater than tomatoes), tomatoes and also tomato based sauces, juice as well as catsup make up more than 85% of the dietary intake of lycopene for most individuals. The lycopene content of tomato relies on the variety as well as boosts with the ripening of the fruit.
Unlike various other vegetables and fruits, vitamin C and other nutrients will be lowered throughout food preparation, while the processing of tomatoes will certainly boost the focus of naturally degradable lycopene. The bioavailability of lycopene in tomato paste is 4 times that of fresh tomato. Compared to raw tomatoes, refined tomato items such as sterilized tomato juice, soup, sauce and catsup contain higher concentrations of bioavailable lycopene.
- “21 CFR 73.585. Tomato lycopene extract” (PDF). US Food and Drug Administration.
- “Carotenoids: α-Carotene, β-Carotene, β-Cryptoxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin”. Micronutrient Information Center, Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR. July 2016.
Tomato Lycopene Supplier and Manufacturer
As a tomato lycopene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best tomato lycopene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for tomato lycopene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.