Place of Origin:
colourless to pale yellow liquid, COA
Syntheses Material Intermediates
- ChEBI: A monocyclic heteroarene that is furan in which the oxygen atom is replaced by a sulfur.
- A colorless liquid that smells like benzene, a heterocyclic compound with a five-membered ring containing four carbon atoms and one sulfur atom. It occurs as an impurity in commercial benzene and is used as a solvent and in organic syntheses.
- Thiophene: A colourless liquid compound,C4H4S; m.p. –38°C; b.p. 84°C.The compound is present in commercialbenzene. The ring system is alsoknown as a thienyl ring.
Thiophene is colorless, transparent liquid with an aromatic odor similar to benzene. It is soluble in alcohol, ether and other organic solvents but insoluble in water.
- Thiophene is used not only for the synthesis of cephalosporin drugs, but also for the production of dyes, synthetic resins, solvents, etc.
- Thiophene is used for making drugs and plasticizers; thiophene is an important organic chemical raw material which has broad range of applications. It is mainly used for dyes, medicines and resins. It can be used for synthesis of new broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic, and is an important pharmaceutical and chemical additive. It can also be applied for the manufacture of color films and trick photography and synthesizing a complicated reagent used for the extraction and separation of uranium and other metals.
- Thiophene is used as the raw material and a plasticizer of medicine, dyes, and plastics.
- Thiophene is mainly used as the intermediates of pharmaceutical industry used for preparing thiophene acetic pyridine, and pyrantel. It can also been used as a raw material for synthesizing resin and dye industry. It is also be used as an organic solvent. As a chemical reagent, it is used as a standard reagent for chromatography analysis.
- Thiophene is used as a solvent, standard reference agent for chromatography analysis, and also for organic synthesis.
- Thiophene can be used for the manufacture of dyes, pharmaceuticals and resin; used for the synthesis of new broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotics; used for the manufacture of color films and trick photography; used for the synthesis of some complex reagent; it is an important intermediate in the synthesis of Bakelite and resins. Thiophene itself is a good dewaxing solvents and paint cleaners. The derivatives of thiophene have a variety of pharmacological activities. There are a variety of thiophene-azo dyes with excellent performance. The sulfonylurea derivatives of thiophene are new herbicides of ultra-efficient as well as low toxicity. Other derivatives can also be used as insecticides, fungicides, and animal and plant growth-promoting agent. In addition, some derivatives of thiophene are also the component of organic semiconductors. In short, thiophene and its derivatives have a very important position in the pharmaceutical industry, dye industry, pesticide industry, resin industry, and chemical industry.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.