Tert-Butanol CAS 75-65-0
Factory Supply Tert-Butanol CAS 75-65-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tert-Butanol Manufacturers & Suppliers
Tert-Butanol: The Complete Guide
Tert-Butanol for Sale
Basic Info of Tert-Butanol
Tert- butyl alcohol; 2-Methyl-2-propanol
Fragrance; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Tert-Butanol?
Tert-butyl alcohol (TBA, tert-butylalcohol), likewise called trimethyl methanol, 2-methyl-2-propanol, and so on, forms four isomers of butanol along with n-butanol, isobutanol, as well as sec-butanol. The pure product is an anemic crystal, a colorless unpredictable liquid in the presence of a small amount of water, with a camphor-like smell, hygroscopic, combustible, as well as has higher toxicity and also numbing residential properties than various other alcohols. These residential properties make tert-butanol a helpful solvent and additive, among one of the most commonly made use of petrochemicals.
Tert-butanol has been utilized for a range of other functions, including as a drying out representative and also solvent. tert-Butanol is a polar organic solvent that can be used in massive applications such as the manufacture of fragrances, perfumes and paint strippers. It is likewise utilized as a denaturant for ethanol.
Tert-butanol is likewise utilized in the manufacture of methyl methacrylate plastics and flotation units. Cosmetic and food-related usages include the manufacture of scents and also, due to its camphor-like scent, synthetic musks, fruit tastes and perfumes (HSDB, 2007). It is made use of for the finishing of metal as well as cardboard food containers (Cal/EPA, 1999) and industrial cleaning substances, as well as for chemical extraction in pharmaceutical applications (HSDB, 2007).
- Tert-butanol is a vital intermediate of the pesticides thiazide, hydrazine, tebufenozide, and so on, the acaricide pyridaben, as well as the herbicide sec-butylene.
- Salt tert-butoxide is an important intermediate in the chemical market. Sodium alkoxide application, generally used for pyrethroid cyclization response. It frequently changes n-butanol as a solvent for finishes and medicines. Made use of as an internal burning engine gas additive (to stop carburetor freezing) as well as an antiknock agent.
- Tert-butyl alcohol is a type of tertiary alcohol, in which isobutane is replaced by hydroxyl at position 2. It has the feature of human metametabolite. It originates from the hydride of isobutane.
- Tert-butyl alcohol is used as solvent, ethanol denaturant, paint remover, gasoline octane number enhancer and oxygenator. It is a chemical intermediate used to react with methanol and ethanol to produce methyl tert butyl ether (MTBE) and ethyl tert butyl ether (ETBE) respectively, and with hydrogen peroxide to produce tert butyl hydrogen peroxide (TBHP).
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tert-butanol, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Production Method of Tert-Butanol
Sulfuric acid hydration method
Hydration by isobutene and sulfuric acid: Generally, the mixed C4 fraction after extraction of butadiene is used as raw material, and under the conditions of 0.7MPa and 15℃, it is esterified with 60-70% sulfuric acid, and 99% of isobutene is absorbed to form tert-butyl. base sulfate, and then hydrolyzed to generate tert-butanol, desorbed by water vapor, separated from water, refined and purified to obtain the finished product.
- Ion exchange resin hydration method
The mixed C4 fraction and soft water are hydrated in the presence of cation exchange resin to form tert-butanol, which is layered and concentrated to obtain 85% tert-butanol.
- Co-oxidation of propylene and butane
- Direct hydration method
A high-concentration heteropolyacid aqueous solution is used as a catalyst. The isobutene in the mixed C4 is selectively hydrated to produce tert-butanol.
Tert-Butanol Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a tert-butanol supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best tert-butanol raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for tert-butanol and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.