Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate CAS 127-68-4
Factory Supply Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate CAS 127-68-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate Supplement
Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate: The Complete Guide
Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate for Sale
Basic Info of Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate
Sodium nitrobenzene sulfonate; Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulphonate; Sodium m-nitrobenzenesulfonate
Dyes, synthetic material intermediates; Inorganic salts; Organic raw materials
What is Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate?
Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate is a white crystal. Soluble in water and ethanol. Used as a catalyst, also used in organic synthesis, dye industry, etc.
Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate Uses
- Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate is made use of as a vat dye, a color inhibitor for sulfur dyes, a color-forming protective agent for dyes, a corrosion cleaner for ships and an electroplating nickel stripper, and also an intermediate for dyes as well as vanillin.
- Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate is a moderate oxidizing agent. It can secure the color light during material printing or pad dyeing and steaming. When the textile is scouring and mercerizing, it requires to be connected to the cutting wire and cover pulp, which can counter the impact of reducing compounds as well as can additionally be used as a dye. Oxidant during synthesis.
- Sodium 3-nitrobenzene sulfonate is a reagent for the synthesis of azacyclobutanone lactone for the therapy of vulnerable and also multidrug-resistant community-acquired respiratory infections.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Production Method of Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate
Commercial production can be acquired by sulfonation and also neutralization of nitrobenzene. Resources usage quota: benzene (98%) 400kg/t, sulfuric acid (98%) 550kg/t, nitric acid (98%) 390kg/t, fluid caustic soda (30%) 500kg/t, oleum (consisting of SO320%) 410kg/ t, lime milk 550kg/t, soda ash (95%) 30kg/t.
- In the enamel kettle, include 350 parts of fuming sulfuric acid first, control the temperature level of the pot to 0-5 ° C, slowly add nitrobenzene under stirring, add 132 parts of nitrobenzene within 1 hour, and afterwards boost the temperature level of the pot to 100 ° C, maintain cozy 2h. Testing to determine the end point of sulfonation (decrease 1-2 decreases of material into a 10ml test tube full of tidy water, no turbidity verifies to the end factor). After the sulfonation response is finished, awesome, gradually add ice water, and add 2000 parts of salt in about 3 hrs, after salting out for a number of hrs, stand over night, suction purification, as well as press completely dry to acquire the intermediate m-nitrobenzenesulfonic acid. Put m-nitrobenzenesulfonic acid right into 500 parts of hot water, boil as well as liquify. A percentage of sulfone was removed. Add 50 parts of soda ash to reduce the effects of and afterwards include triggered carbon to decolorize, filter while warm, and also take shape the filtrate by cooling. After the filter cake is cleaned with a small amount of water, it is dried below 50 ° C to obtain the completed product.