Salicylaldehyde CAS 90-02-8
Factory Supply Salicylaldehyde CAS 90-02-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Salicylaldehyde Supplier & Manufacturer
Salicylaldehyde: The Complete Guide
Salicylaldehyde for Sale
|Other Name:||2-Hydroxy benzaldehyde; o-Formylphenol; O-Hydroxybenzaldehyde; Salicylic aldehyde|
|Type:||Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Flavors and fragrances; Plant extracts; Pharmaceutical, synthetic material intermediates|
What is Salicylaldehyde?
Salicylaldehyde, also known as o-hydroxybenzaldehyde, 2-hydroxybenzaldehyde, is a colorless oily liquid at room temperature, with a burnt and almond smell. Salicylaldehyde is a raw material for preparing a variety of chelating ligands, which can be prepared by heating phenol and chloroform in sodium hydroxide solution to undergo a Reemer-Tiemann reaction. It is an important fine chemical product, widely used in the synthesis of intermediates such as pesticides, medicines, spices, dyes, etc.
O-Hydroxybenzaldehyde is a fine chemical product with a wide range of uses, and is widely used in the synthesis of pesticides, medicines, spices, chelating agents, dye intermediates, etc. In terms of pesticides, halogenated salicylaldehyde, salicylaldehyde hydrazone and phenylhydrazone are all important raw materials for the preparation of herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and preservatives; in medicine, salicylaldehyde can be used to prepare antibacterial drugs, and as Production of intermediates of racemic pituitary-stimulating gonadal hormones and production of adrenaline-mimetic drugs and anti-cough and asthma drugs; also used in the preparation of porous plastics and as antioxidants for plastics, metal passivators for oil refining industries, etc. ; Low concentration of o-hydroxybenzaldehyde is often used as a preservative in flavors and fragrances because of its strong ability to reduce bacterial activity.
- Used as analytical reagents, flavors, gas ingredients and also organic synthesis.
- Basic material for natural synthesis, used to make coumarin and prepare tastes such as violets, and likewise used as insecticides.
- Used as analytical reagent, also made use of in natural synthesis.
- GB 2760– 1996 stipulates that it is enabled to make use of edible seasonings. Mainly made use of to prepare cinnamon as well as nut tastes.
- The product is an intermediate of spices and also other organic synthesis.
- Decision of hydrazine. Photometric resolution of scandium. Extraction and splitting up of nickel as well as cobalt. Test the smell of nickel, copper, as well as fusel alcohols and ketones, and natural synthesis. flavors.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy salicylaldehyde, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Salicylaldehyde
CN201811305638.0 discloses a method for preparing liquid crystal materials, which belongs to the technical field of liquid crystal materials. The raw materials o-ethylaniline and o-hydroxybenzaldehyde used in the present invention are both cheap and easy to obtain, wherein o-ethylaniline is brominated through the protection of acetyl groups , Suzuki coupling, deprotection, diazotization, halogenation, lithiation and boration to obtain the intermediate biphenylboronic acid; at the same time, o-Hydroxybenzaldehyde undergoes bromination, Williamson etherification reaction, Wittig reaction, hydroboration? oxidation reaction to obtain the intermediate Bromobenzene containing alcohol ether, biphenylboronic acid and bromobenzene containing alcohol ether were subjected to Suzuki coupling, ester formation and deprotection to obtain the final liquid crystal material. The solvent used in the present invention is relatively environment-friendly, easy to operate and has few risk factors, the Suzuki coupling reaction does not produce coupling impurities produced by multi-substituted halogenated products, and the single-step reaction has high selectivity. The invention adopts convergent route design, the total yield can reach more than 40%, the cost is low, and the economic benefit is good.
Preparation of Salicylaldehyde
A kind of synthetic method of o-hydroxybenzaldehyde, used raw material is chloroform, phenol, sodium hydroxide, and this method is formed through reflux, acidification, extraction, distillation, acidolysis, evaporation; 1000 milliliters mass concentration is 40-50 Add 150-250 grams of phenol into the reactor with a condensing reflux device, stir continuously, and heat it in a water bath to 55-65 °C, add 300-350 grams of chloroform, and raise the temperature to to 70-80°C, and keep warm and reflux for 1-3 hours; acidification is to adjust the pH value of the reactant to 2-3 with sulfuric acid with a mass concentration of 10-20% of the reaction material; distillation is to add the material to ethyl acetate, Stir continuously for 15-25 minutes, heat to 60-65°C, the evaporated gas is recovered by condensation, when no condensate is formed, raise the temperature to 75-80°C, the evaporated gas is recovered by condensation, when there is no condensation When the liquid is formed, raise the temperature to 175-185°C, the evaporated gas is recovered by condensation, stop heating, and separate the oil; acidolysis is to mix the oil with an equal volume of saturated sodium bisulfite solution, stir evenly, and statically Set aside for 35-40 minutes, filter, mix the precipitate with sulfuric acid with a mass concentration of 10-20%, stir for 1-3 hours, let stand, and separate the oil layer; the evaporation temperature is 190-200°C.
- Salicylaldehyde – WikiPedia
- CN201811305638.0 A preparation method of liquid crystal material
- Janeš, D.; Kreft, S. (2008). “Salicylaldehyde is a characteristic aroma component of buckwheat groats”. Food Chemistry.
Salicylaldehyde Supplier and Manufacturer
As a salicylaldehyde supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best salicylaldehyde raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for salicylaldehyde and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.