Pyridoxine Hydrochloride CAS 58-56-0
Factory Supply Pyridoxine Hydrochloride CAS 58-56-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Supplement
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: The Complete Guide
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride for Sale
Basic Info of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
Vitamin B6; Campoviton6; Hexabetalin; Pyridoxine hcl
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Feed additives; Plant extracts; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates
What is Pyridoxine Hydrochloride?
Pyridoxine hydrochloride is the hydrochloride of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 (B6) is a water-soluble vitamin that can be found in numerous foods, such as fish, poultry, entire grains, beans, bananas, nuts as well as sesame.
Vitamin B6 plays an essential function in amino acid metabolic process as a coenzyme pyridoxal 5 ‘- phosphate. It has actually been discovered that low B6 intake or low plasma PLP is connected with a number of cancers cells, including intestines cancer cells, stomach cancer cells, gastric cancer cells, lung cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer cells as well as renal cancer. In particular, there is increasing proof that the threat of colorectal and intestinal cancer cells is connected with plasma PLP or B6 intake. Researches on rats and cell societies have actually shown that vitamin B6 supplements may show antitumor impacts by decreasing cell expansion, inflammation, oxidative tension as well as angiogenesis.
In fact, PLP is the DNA polymerase responsible for cell spreading α as well as ε Careful inhibitors of. The anti-tumor device may be because of the reduction of sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) degree by PLP. S1P is a sphingolipid metabolite that triggers the nuclear variable kappa B (NF- κ B) And signal transducer and also activator of transcription 3 (STAT3), 2 transcriptional regulatory authorities that serve as master switches in swelling and also carcinogenesis. Permanent destruction of S1P is catalyzed by PLP reliant S1P lyase, which manages steady-state S1P concentration in tissues and circulation. Zhang et al. Reported that B6 supplements plays a role in raising genetics expression of p21 (an inhibitor of cell cycle progression) via p53 activation in a number of cancer cells as well as mouse colon.
B6 can exert an anti colon growth effect by safeguarding the colon epithelium of rats treated with 1,2-dimethylhydrazine (DMH) from damages as well as decreasing the colon carcinogen cholic acid. Vitamin B6 can prevent such illness by decreasing swelling. As a possible device of anti-inflammatory results, vitamin B6 may regulate the kynurenine path as well as sphingosine 1-phosphate, and also inhibit NF- κ B activation. Current studies have actually more shown that vitamin B6 can hinder inflammation by hindering NLRP3 inflammasome as well as raising the levels of carnosine as well as arginine (anti-inflammatory dipeptide).
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Uses
- Pyridoxine is a vitamin in B6 complicated; It is discovered in many foods (yeast, liver as well as grains). Pyridoxine works as a transporter bsu1, as well as pyridoxine contributes to the uptake of thiamine; Characterization of thiamine (vitamin B1) transporter thi9 from Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride is an acidic kind of vitamin B6, a water-soluble vitamin. Soluble in water, a little soluble in alcohol. It is slowly affected by sunshine and also is fairly secure in the air. Its pH worth is 2.3– 3.5. It is also referred to as vitamin B6 hydrochloride. See pyridoxine.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride reacts with ATP in the body to produce from a physical standpoint active pyridoxal phosphate as well as pyridoxamine phosphate. It is the coenzyme of aminotransferase, decarboxylation and racemase of particular amino acids and also joins several metabolic processes. It is suitable for the prevention as well as treatment of pyridoxine deficiency, avoidance as well as treatment of isoniazid and cycloserine poisoning; it can additionally be utilized for vomiting as well as seborrheic dermatitis triggered by maternity, radiation health issues as well as anticancer medications. It can also minimize the toxicity of colchicine.
- China specifies that vitamin B6 can be made use of in strengthened solid beverages with an optimum dose of 7-10 mg/kg; in fortified infant food, the optimum dose is 3-4 mg/kg; in fortified drinks, the maximum dose is 1-2 mg/kg.
- The majority of pyridoxine hydrochloride is used as medication, or to better synthesize medications such as pyridoxal phosphate and analytical renewal. It is additionally made use of as feed additive, food additive, as well as also included in cosmetics as ultraviolet absorber.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy pyridoxine hydrochloride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
Glycine and succinyl-CoA, through the action of a series of enzymes such as δ-amino-γ-ketovaleric acid (ALA), finally form protoporphyrin in mitochondria. Iron enters the porphyrin ring and combines with protoporphyrin to form heme, and globulin combines with heme to form hemoglobin. Pyridoxal phosphate converted by vitamin B6 is a necessary coenzyme for ALA synthase, and vitamin B6 deficiency can cause sideroblastic anemia. In addition, vitamin B6 can improve the metabolism of amino acids and tryptophan, reduce the stimulation of emetic chemoreceptors, relieve symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, and promote the growth of white blood cells. Participate in fat metabolism and can reduce blood cholesterol, so it is used to prevent and treat atherosclerosis. When it is lacking, it can cause skin and nervous system symptoms such as eye, nose, mouth skin lesions, glossitis and oral mucositis.
Preparation of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- There are many ways to synthesize vitamin B6, and it can be synthesized from raw materials such as α-aminopropionic acid. First, α-aminopropionic acid is esterified with ethanol under acidic conditions, then amidated with formamide in ethanol, and then closed by phosphorus pentoxide catalyzed in chloroform, and finally reacted with C8H13O2 under acidic conditions to obtain vitamin B6.
- 5-Ethoxy-4-methyloxazole and cis-2-butene-1,4-diol diacetate condensation, and then obtained through chemical conversion.