SODIUM (Z)-9-OCTADECENOATE;SODIUM OLEATE;OLEIC ACID SODIUM SALT;olateflakes;osteum;9-OCTADECENOIC ACID SODIUM SALT;OLEIC ACID SODIUM;OLEIC ACID SODIUM 95%
Place of Origin:
Organic chemical raw materials; Biochemical reagents – other chemical reagents; Chemical raw materials; Other biochemical reagents; Organometallic salts; Biochemical reagents; Lipids; Fluorine chemistry, sulfur compounds; AnionicSurfactants; Carboxylate(Surfactants); FunctionalMaterials; Surfactants; Raw materials; Chemical raw materials – 18271813; Chemical materials; Other raw materials; Organic intermediates; Organic chemical industry; Biochemical industry; food additives
Cool Dry Place
- hite powder; slight tallowlike odor. Soluble in water with partial decom- position; soluble in alcohol. Combustible.
- Sodium oleate, white solid, soluble, froth or foam upon shaking the H2O solution (soap), formed by reaction of NaOH and oleic acid (in alcoholic solution) and evaporating. Used as a source of oleate.
- Sodium Oleate is the sodium salt of oleic acid. SODIUM OLEATE functions as a binder, emulsifier, and anticaking agent.
- preparation of Turkey red oil, soft soap and other oleates; in polishing Compounds; waterproofing textiles, oiling wool; manufacture of driers; thickening lubricating oils. Pharmaceutic aid (solvent). The barium salt in rodent extermination.
- sodium oleate is a mild cleansing and foaming agent generally used in soaps. SODIUM OLEATE is derived from natural fats and oils.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.