OLEIC ACID SODIUM
Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
Sodium oleate, white solid, soluble, froth or foam upon shaking the H2O solution (soap), formed by reaction of NaOH and oleic acid (in alcoholic solution) and evaporating. Used as a source of oleate.
- Sodium Oleate is the sodium salt of oleic acid. it functions as a binder, emulsifier, and anticaking agent.
- preparation of Turkey red oil, soft soap and other oleates; in polishing Compounds; waterproofing textiles, oiling wool; manufacture of driers; thickening lubricating oils. Pharmaceutic aid (solvent). The barium salt in rodent extermination.
- sodium oleate is a mild cleansing and foaming agent generally used in soaps. SODIUM OLEATE is derived from natural fats and oils.
- The main ingredient of soap made from olive oil is also the main ingredient of tallow soap.
Used as a food coating agent, such as fruit and vegetable surface coating, and can be used with ethylene oxide and high boron fatty alcohol. Beneficiation, waterproof fabric.SODIUM OLEATE
can be used as a corrosion inhibitor for aluminum and SODIUMOLEATEs alloys, iron, copper and other metals in neutral or acidic solutions. Used as anionic surfactant and fabric waterproofing agent.
- Sodium palmitoleate can regulate the metabolic function of the body and has a certain effect on inflammation. Studies have shown that sodium palmitoleate can effectively inhibit wound inflammation, so SODIUM OLEATE is used more frequently in medical trauma. Sodium palmitoleate can also inhibit the melanin factor in the human body, so it can change the pigmentation of the skin.SODIUM OLEATE is a good cosmetic raw material for those who want to whiten eyebrows. High blood sugar can be described as one of the common chronic diseases of residents, which seriously affects people’s quality of life. Fortunately, sodium palmitoleate has a very obvious effect on regulating the insulin secretion of patients, so
SODIUMOLEATEhas a great effect on reducing insulin resistance.
- SODIUM OLEATE can be used as cooling and lubricating emulsified oil for metal processing, polishing and lubricant of synthetic fiber, cleaning agent and preservative for steel ball surface. Used as a flotation agent for ore, a waterproofing agent for fibers, and an emulsifier for oil-water systems.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.