Place of Origin:
Daily chemicals – thickeners; Cosmetic raw materials; Chemical raw materials; Polymers
Cool Dry Place
Polyquaternium 10 is a range of polymeric quaternary ammonium salts of hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC) reacted with trimethyl ammonium substituted epoxide. Polyquaternium 10 solutions are non-Newtonian and are commercially available 1) in several viscosity grades depending on their molecular weights (they contribute to viscosity of formulations), and 2) with“high” to “moderate”cationic substitution. In vivo tests showed that these cationic cellulosic polymers protect the skin from aggression by anionic surfactants.
- Polyquaternium-10 (PQ-10) and Polyquaternium-7 (PQ-7) are two of the most frequently used polymers in commercial shampoos. Both of these polymers form negatively charged complexes with excess anionic surfactant, resulting in reduced deposition because of repulsion by the negatively charged hair surface. The magnitude of this effect depends on the particular anionic used, and on the anionic surfactant/polymer ratio. In all cases, however, conditioning from shampoos is significantly less than from stand-alone conditioners.
- polyquaternium-10 is a cellulose polymer and conditioning agent used in skin-conditioning formulations.
- There are numerous cationic polymers that provide conditioning benefits, especially improved wet combing and reduced static charge. Important examples of these polymers are Polyquaternium-10, a quaternized hydroxyethylcellulose polymer; Polyquaternium-7, a Hair Conditioners 339 copolymer of diallyldimethylammonium chloride and acrylamide; Polyquaternium-11, a copolymer of vinylpyrrolidone and dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate quaternized with dimethyl sulfate; Polyquaternium-16, a copolymer of vinylpyrrolidone and quaternized vinylimidazole; and Polyquaternium-6, a homopolymer of diallyldimethylammonium chloride.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.