Place of Origin:
Analytical standard; Polymer; Standard; Organic chemical industry; Organic raw materials; physical property; PVC processing; Synthetic intermediates; IndustrialRawMaterialsCertifiedReferenceMaterials(CRMs); IRMM/BCRCertifiedReferenceMaterials; excipient; Gum base agent; Food additives; Inorganic chemical products; Inorganic salts; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; Raw materials; Biochemical reagents – polymers; Chemical products; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Chemical materials; Organic chemical raw materials; Chemical raw materials; Organic chemical raw materials – olefins; Polymers; Ethylene; HydrophobicPolymers; Olefins; Alphabetic; OrganicSolublePolymers; P; POLB-POLYPolymerStandards; Polyethylene; ChemicalbookEnvironmentalCertifiedReferenceMaterials(CRMs); ApplicationCRMs; CertifiedReferenceMaterials(CRMs); IndustrialRawMaterials; IndustrialRawMaterialsApplicationCRMs; MatrixCRMs; Non-metalsCertifiedReferenceMaterials(CRMs); PolymerStandards; Non-metalsAlphabetic; POLB-POLY; Reference/CalibrationStandards; HydrophobicPolymers; MaterialsScience; PolymerScience
Cool Dry Place
- Chemical and physical properties are markedly affected by increasing density, which is affected by the shape and spacing of the molecular chain. Low-density materials have highly branched and widely spaced chains, whereas high-density materials have comparatively straight and closely aligned chains. Low-density polyethylene (0.926–0.9409 g/cm3) is soluble in organic solvents at temperatures higher than 200°F. It is insoluble at room temperature. High-density polyethylene (0.041–0.965 g/cm3) is hydrophobic, permeable to gas, and has high electrical resistivity.
- Low molecular weight polyethylenes have excellent electrical resistance and resistance to water and to most chemicals. Medium molecular weight polymers are waxes miscible with paraffin wax, and polyethylene polymers whose molecular weights are higher than 10,000 are the familiar tough and strong resins that are flexible or stiff. By varying the catalyst and methods of polymerization, properties such as density, crystallinity, molecular weight, and polydispersity can be regulated over wide ranges. Polymers with densities ranging from approximately 0.910 to 0.925 g/cm3 are low-density polyethylenes; those with densities ranging from 0.926 to 0.940 g/cm3 are medium-density polyethylenes; and those with densities ranging from 0.941 to 0.965 g/cm3 and higher are high-density polyethylenes.
- As the crystallinity or density increases, the products generally become stiffer and stronger and have a high softening temperature and high resistance to penetration by liquids and gases. At the same time, they lose some of their resistance to tear and environmental stress cracking.
- High-density PE (HDPE) is a chemically pure, porous plastic implant material that can perform supportive functions. The material has good tissue biocompatibility and permits ingrowth of connective tissue with related vascularization. The material is being used more frequently in nasal surgery.
- Polyethylene can be cross-linked by irradiation (electron beam, gamma, or X radiation) or by free radical catalysts such as peroxides.
- Polyethylene (PE) is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of long hydrocarbon chains. PE is used in a number of applications including flexible film packaging produced by the blown film process. Polyethylene is used to regulate viscosity, suspension properties, and general stability in cosmetic formulations. Typical applications included specialty injection molded parts, in these fields Polyethylene has a wide range of uses:
- Injection and blow molded toys, housewares and lids.
Injection molded car seats, mower parts and pails.
Injection molded, thin-walled containers and housewares.
- Hot melt coating for paper, additive in cast moldings, candles, oil-based inks and hot melt adhesives.
- Additive to unsaturated polyesters, epoxides and other polymers to impart the unique properties of UHMWPE. Used in industrial parts, coatings and wear surfaces at 10-40 wt. %.
- Film applications having good drawdown and toughness.
Mold release additive, lubricant in rubber processing, extrusion and calendering aid for PVC and dispersing aid for color concentrates.
Bearings, gears, bushings and other moving parts.
Laboratory tubing; in making prostheses; electrical insulation; packaging materials; kitchenware; tank and pipe linings; paper coatings; textile stiffeners.
polyethylene is used to regulate viscosity, suspension properties, and general stability in cosmetic formulations. It is derived from petroleum gas or dehydration of alcohol.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.