BETA-PICOLINIC ACID;AKOS BBS-00003719;ACIDUM-NICOTINICUM;3-PICOLINIC ACID;3-CARBOXYPYRIDINE;RARECHEM AL BO 0217;TIMTEC-BB SBB004279;NICOTINIC ACID
Place of Origin:
Coenzymes and vitamins; Biochemical reagents; Biochemicals; Food additives; Vitamins; Nutrition fortifier; Feed additives; Vitamin additives; Reference substance; Pharmaceutical intermediates; Small molecule inhibitors; Small molecule inhibitors, natural products; Flavors and fragrances; Food and beverage standards; Plant biochemical extract; Vitamin B drugs; Compound: API; Chemical intermediates; Medical raw materials; Other chemical intermediates; Chemical raw materials; Biochemical reagents – vitamins; Chemical products – inorganic chemical; Vitamin niacin; Pyridine; vitamin; Traditional Chinese medicine reference substance; Standard; Reference substance, standard substance; Analytical standard; carboxylicacid; Vitamins and minerals; Vitamin B drugs; Vitamins and minerals; API; intermediate; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts; Raw materials; Reference substance – traditional Chinese medicine reference substance; alkaloid; Cerebrovascular drugs; Material intermediates and additives; Standard – standard of traditional Chinese medicine; Biochemical reagent – Vitamin; Nutritional supplements; Standard, reference; Pharmaceutical, pesticide and dye intermediates; Organic chemical raw materials; additive; Impurity control; Chemical industry; Medical raw materials; Large goods; Series 1; Reference substance – impurity reference substance; Pyridine; AnalyticaChemicalbooklChemistry; Biochemistry; MassSpectrometry; MatrixMaterials(MALDI-TOF-MS); Vitamins; Vitaminsandderivatives; VitaminIngredients; MiscellaneousCompounds; Signalling; Aromatics; Intermediates&FineChemicals; IsotopeLabelledCompounds; Pharmaceuticals; VitaminB3; BuildingBlocks; C6; ChemicalSynthesis; HeterocyclicBuildingBlocks; NutritionResearch; Pyridines; VitaminB; Vitaminseries; NIASPAN; vitamin; OtherAPIs; Inhibitors
Cool Dry Place
- Nicotinic acid, also known as niacin or vitamin B3, is a white crystal or crystalline powder, odorless or has a slight odor, slight sour taste. Melting point is 234-237℃. Easily soluble in hot water, hot ethanol, alkaline water, propylene glycol, and chloroform. Slightly soluble in water and ethanol; 100ml room temperature water can dissolve 1.6g. Insoluble in ether and ester solutions. The PH of 1% aqueous solution is 3.0-4.0. Stable in heat, acidity and alkalinity.
- Nicotinic acid can produce a variety of adverse effects, depending on the intake and health of the consumer. The skin flushing reaction produced by nicotinic acid has been recognized for more than 70 years (Bean 1978). When taken on an empty stomach, crystalline nicotinic acid in doses as small as 10 mg may produce a mild and transient, but noticeable, flushing reaction. While not desirable, such reactions produce no known adverse consequences, and they are almost never perceptible when small amounts of nicotinic acid are taken in tablet or capsule form or consumed as part of food.
- Nicotinic acid is an important factor in delivering hydrogen and fighting pellagra in organisms; it helps maintain skin and nerve health and stimulate digestion.
- Nicotinic acid or niacinamide are used to treat and prevent pellagra. This is a disease caused by niacin deficiency. Niacin is also used to treat high cholesterol. In some cases, niacin taken with colestipol can work as well as colestipol and a statin medicine.
Niacin USP granular is used for food fortification, as dietary supplement and as an intermediate of pharmaceuticals.
- Niacin feed grade is used as vitamin for poultry, swines, ruminants, fish, dogs and cats, etc. It is also used as intermediate for nicotinic acid derivatives and technical applications.
- Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are colorless crystalline substances. Each is insol uble or only sparingly soluble in organic solvents. Nicotinic acid is slightly soluble in water and ethanol; nicotinamide is very soluble in water and moderately soluble in ethanol
- Nicotinic acid is amphoteric and forms salts with acids as well as bases. Its car boxyl group can form esters and anhydrides and can be reduced. Both nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are very stable in dry form, but in solution nicotinamide is hydro lyzed by acids and bases to yield nicotinic ac
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.