kesscoipp;kesscoisopropylpalmitate;Lexol IPP;Liponate IPP;nikkolipp;Palmitic acid esters;Plymouth ipp;plymouthipp
Place of Origin:
Daily chemicals; Organic chemical raw materials; Nonionic surfactant; Industrial surfactants; Chemical additives; General reagent; Ester; Flavors and fragrances; BioactiveSmallMolecules; BuildingBlocks; Organic blocks; Daily chemical raw materials; Cosmetic raw materials – functional raw materials; intermediate; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; Raw materials; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts; Chemical materials; Isopropyl palmitate, chemicalbook; Synthetic spices; Organic intermediates; Daily chemical industry; Food additives; HairCare; SkinCare; C12toC63; CarbonylCompounds; CellBiology; ChemicalSynthesis; Esters; I; OrganicBuildingBlocks; Cosmeticrawmaterial
Clear colorless liquid
Cool Dry Place
- Clear colorless liquid
- Isopropyl palmitate is a clear, colorless to pale yellow-colored, practically odorless viscous liquid that solidifies at less than 16°C.
- Pharmaceutic aid (vehicle, oleaginous).
- isopropyl palmitate is an emollient and moisturizer, Isopropyl palmitate also acts as a binder and solvent. Similar to isopropyl myristate, Isopropyl palmitate is produced from the combination of palmitic acid (coconut or palm oil) and isopropyl alcohol. enzymes are able to metabolize this ingredient and studies do not show allergic reactions or toxicity. Some sources indicate comedogenicity potential.
- Isopropyl palmitate is a nongreasy emollient with good spreading characteristics, used in topical pharmaceutical formulations and cosmetics such as: bath oils; creams; lotions; make-up; hair care products; deodorants; lip products; suntan preparations; and pressed powders.
- Isopropyl palmitate is an established penetration enhancer for transdermal systems. Isopropyl palmitate has also been used in controlled-release percutaneous films. Table I: Uses of isopropyl palmitate
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.