(2,2’-biindoline)-3,3’-dione;(2,2′-Biindoline)-3,3′-dione;(delta(2,2’(3h,3’h))-biindole)-3,3’-dione;(delta(2,2’)-biindoline)-3,3’-dione;PIGMENT BLUE 66;d&cblueno.6;D+C Blue No. 6;d+cblueno6
Place of Origin:
Biological stain; Small molecule inhibitors; Other biochemical reagents; Traditional Chinese medicine reference substance; Standard; Analytical standard; Plant extracts; Reference substance; Feed additives; Food additives; Edible pigment (colorant); Edible pigments and color protectants; Small molecule inhibitors, natural products; Pigments; Dyes and dyes; Biochemical reagents; Colorant; Acid dyes; Inorganic salts; Biochemical reagents – pigments; Food additives; Standard, reference; Standard – standard of traditional Chinese medicine; Chemical raw materials; Chinese herbal medicine ingredients; Organics; Vat dyes; Dyes and pigments; Dyes; Feed colorant; chemicChemicalbookalreagent; pharmaceuticalintermediate; phytochemical; referencestandardsfromChinesemedicinalherbs(TCM).; standardizedherbalextract; Inhibitors; alkaloid; auxiliary; Analytical reagent – chromogenic agent; Industrial dyes – vat dyes; Standard reference; Intermediates of synthetic materials; Dye intermediates; Fine chemical raw materials; Pharmaceutical raw materials
Cool Dry Place
- Indigo appears as blue powder, being odorless and slightly soluble in water, ethanol, glycerol and propylene glycol, insoluble in oil. At 25 ℃, the solubility is 1.6% (water), 0.5% (25% ethanol), 0.6% (25% propylene glycol). The 0.05% aqueous solution exhibits dark blue.
- Indigo has poor performance on all the following aspects: light resistance, heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt tolerance, oxidation resistance and resistance to bacteria. Upon reduction, the color will fade, but the dye is good. The maximum absorption wavelength (610 ± 2) nm. Rat oral LD50: 2g/kg, mice oral LD50 2.5g/kg, ADI 0-5mg/kg (FAO/WHO, 1994).
- Indigo Aluminum precipitate is a fine powder with violet blue color, being odorless. Indigo can’t dissolve in water and organic solvents with better light resistance and heat resistance than indigo.
- dark violet powder
- Indigo can be used as food coloring agent with the provisions of China being able to be used in red and green silk and the maximum usage amount of 0.02g/kg; Indigo can be used in the juice (flavor) beverages, carbonated beverages, wine, candy, pastry coloring, dyeing cherry can decorative) and green plum with the maximum usage amount of 0.10g/kg; the maximal usage amount in the dipping pickles of 0.01g/kg.
- Indigo is mainly used for the dyeing of cotton yarn, cotton, wool or silk.
- Reduced indigo is mainly used for dyeing cotton yarn and cotton cloth, being the major dye for blue dye denim. Indigo is also used for wool, silk dyeing and as food coloring and organic pigments.
- Edible blue pigment;
- Indigo is mainly used for dyeing cotton yarn, cotton cloth, wool or silk. Pure product can be used for the manufacturing of food dyes, or processed into organic pigments.
- In recent years researchers have used genetic engineering using Escherichia coli to convert tryptophan into indigo. The desire for natural organic products has also revived traditional production methods of indigo on a small scale. Indigo’s dominant use is as a textile dye, but indigo-related compounds have limited use as indicators and in food coloring.the Food and Drug Administration’s FD&C Blue #2 contains indigotine (also known as indigo carmine), which is a sulfonated sodium salt of indigo.
- As textile dye. In sutures.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.