Place of Origin:
Dyestuff Intermediates, Syntheses Material Intermediates
Cool Dry Place
|99% Dilauryl Thiodipropionate|
The density is 0.915, and the melting point is 39-40°C. Soluble in benzene, toluene, acetone, gasoline and other solvents. Has the effect of decomposing peroxides. It can be used as auxiliary antioxidant for polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS resin, polyvinyl chloride, etc. It has the characteristics of no pollution, no coloring, and no decomposition during high temperature processing.
- Fat-soluble antioxidants. my country’s “Hygienic Standards for the Use of Food Additives” (GB2760-1996) stipulates that dilauryl thiodipropionate can be used for edible oils, fruit and vegetable preservation, and oil-containing foods, and its maximum use amount is 0.2g/kg (calculated by fat content) ). Other reference for use: For the fresh-keeping soaking liquid of fruits and vegetables, the use limit is 0.2g/L; for the anti-oxidation of animal and vegetable oils, the use limit is 0.2g/L. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, this product can be used in animal and vegetable oils. The use of a separate Chemicalbook is not as effective as propyl gallate, butylated hydroxyanisole, and dibutylated hydroxytoluene. Should be used in combination with other fat-soluble antioxidants. The representative varieties of organic disulfide auxiliary antioxidants are dilauryl dipropionate sulfide (DLTP) and distearyl thiodipropionate (DSTP). Dilauryl thiodipropionate has the function of decomposing hydroperoxides. Dilauryl thiodipropionate has the characteristics of no pollution and no coloring as a polyolefin auxiliary antioxidant. Dilauryl thiodipropionatehas the characteristics of synergistic effect when used with phenolic antioxidants. Dilauryl thiodipropionatehas low toxicity and can be used for food packaging and agriculture, usually in the amount of 0.05 to 1.5 parts.
- As an antioxidant, Dilauryl thiodipropionate can be used as an antioxidant for oily foods and edible oils and as a preservative for fruits and vegetables. The maximum use amount is 0.2g/kg.
- Used as an auxiliary antioxidant, widely used in polypropylene, polyethylene and ABS resins, and can also be used in rubber processing lubricating greases
- Dilauryl thiodipropionate can be widely used in synthetic materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and ABS, PBT, and can also be used in rubber processing and lubricating grease
- White flake-like crystalline solid. Insoluble in water, soluble in acetone, carbon tetrachloride, benzene, petroleum ether and other organic solvents. The solubility (g/100g solvent) in various solvents at 20°C is: acetone 20; carbon tetrachloride 100; benzene 133; petroleum ether 40.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.