D-XYLOSE USP23;D-XYLOSE JP6;NISTC31178708;alpha-D-Xylopyranose(9CI);FEMA 3606;D-(+)-WOOD SUGAR;D-XYL;D-XYLOPYRANOSE
Place of Origin:
Plant extracts; Food additives; Food sweetener; Food and feed additives; Emulsifier; Sweeteners; Analytical reagent standard; Sweeteners; CARBOHYDRATE; Food and Feed Additive
Cool Dry Place
D-xylose (chemical formula: c5h10o5) is a glutaraldehyde sugar, which is a monomer of xylooligosaccharide. Recent studies have shown that it can promote the proliferation of bifidobacteria in the human intestine. Eating xylose can improve the human microenvironment and improve the function of the immune system. The simultaneous intake of xylose and calcium can improve the absorption rate and retention rate of calcium, prevent constipation, have good compatibility with food, and can not be fully absorbed and utilized after easy diffusion in the human body
- As a new functional food ingredient, D-xylose is widely used in various functional foods because of its excellent processing characteristics and various physiological regulation functions. Its physiological regulation functions mainly include the following aspects:
Regulate intestinal flora and promote Bifidobacterium proliferation
- D-xylose can selectively promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria such as intestinal bifidobacteria, make it a dominant intestinal flora, regulate intestinal microecological balance and promote intestinal health. Bifidobacterium is a normal resident flora in the human intestinal tract. D-Xylose can selectively metabolize d-xylose and produce a large number of short chain fatty acids. On the contrary, Staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, chemicalbook and many clostridia in the intestinal tract can not use D-xylose. The short chain fatty acids produced by bifidobacteria metabolizing D-xylose are mainly lactic acid and acetic acid, which can reduce the pH value of intestinal tract, inhibit the reproduction of other harmful bacteria, and significantly reduce the harmful metabolites such as indole, phenol, ammonia and cadaverine in human body, thus reducing the probability of human suffering from colon cancer and other diseases
- At the same time, the improvement of intestinal acidic environment can also stimulate intestinal peristalsis, increase fecal wetness and promote defecation, so as to prevent constipation and reduce the harm of defecation to patients with constipation. At the same time, D-xylose can also alleviate diarrhea symptoms by regulating intestinal flora. Therefore, D-xylose is a two-way regulator with defecation and diarrhea. Daily intake of 10G D-xylose can have a good intestinal effect. Therefore, D-xylose is also known as “super bifidus factor” to reduce blood pressure, serum cholesterol and blood glucose
- D-xylose belongs to water-soluble dietary fiber and has some physiological functions of dietary fiber. D-xylose has a good effect on preventing hyperlipidemia. The hyperlipidemia mouse model was established by feeding high-fat diet. The effects of D-xylose on the contents of serum total cholesterol (TC), serum total triglyceride (TG) and high-density cholesterol (HDL-C) in hyperlipidemia adult mice were observed. Results chemicalbook showed that D-xylose could effectively reduce the contents of serum TC and TG in hyperlipidemia mice, but had no significant effect on the increase of low density cholesterol (LDL-C). In the intestine, D-xylose can block the absorption of bile acids, and its hydrolytic activity in the intestine is lower than that of other dietary fibers. Therefore, D-Xylose can block the hydrolysis of carbohydrates in the digestive tract and effectively control the blood glucose level.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.