Mentha arvensis Oil
Place of Origin:
Natural Flavour & Fragrances
light yellow liquid
Cool Dry Place
- Cornmint oil, Japanese mint oil is produced by steamdistillation of the flowering herb Mentha arvensis var. piperascens Malinv. The crude oil contains up to 80% (?)-menthol, which can be isolated by crystallization at low temperature.
The residual dementholized oil is a colorless to yellow liquid with a characteristic minty odor. Dementholized oil (“DMO”) still contains about 33–45% (?)-menthol; (?)-menthone and (+)-isomenthone (25–40% together) are other major components.
- The oil is steam distilled from the herb of Mentha arvensis L. immediately prior to the inflorescence of the plant. It is known in the United States as mint oil or cornmint oil, while it is quite commonly called peppermint oil in other parts of the world. The latter term is definitely wrong and misleading. Only the plant Mentha piperita yields true peppermint oil.
- Peppermint oil is an aromatic oil distilled from the fresh stems and leaves of mint or peppermint. It has the effect of expelling wind and clearing away heat. Treat external wind heat, headache, red eyes, sore throat, toothache, skin wind itching. Peppermint has a strong bactericidal and antibacterial effect. Drinking it often can prevent viral colds and oral diseases, and make your breath clear. Gargling with mint tea juice can prevent bad breath. Steaming noodles with mint tea mist can also shrink pores. Apply the leaves made of tea on your eyes to feel cool and relieve eye fatigue. Efficacy and function of peppermint oil. It is said that mint also has the nickname of “eye grass”, which can be used to treat eye diseases.
- Cornmint oil is mainly used in oral hygiene products such as toothpaste and tooth powder, as well as in some drugs for cooling, driving wind, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and exciting drugs. It can also be used in post shaving products, some cosmetics, tobacco and food.
- China’s GB 2760-96 stipulates that it is an edible spice allowed to be used. It is mainly used for candy and wine. According to the regulations of FAO / who (1984), it can be used for canned pineapple, canned green beans, jam and jelly, and the dosage is limited to the production needs.
- As food flavor, it is the main raw material of peppermint essence. The dosage of water soluble mint essence is 10%, and it can reach 38% in oil soluble peppermint essence. It can also be directly used in beverages, cool candy or wine.
- Cornmint oil has a good effect of clearing pharynx, moistening throat and eliminating halitosis, and has a unique effect of soothing body and mind.
- Cornmint oil has dual effects. It can cool when it is hot and warm the body when it is cold. Therefore, it has excellent effect on treating colds, has good symptoms of respiratory tract, and has a certain effect on dry cough, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and chemical Book tuberculosis. It is also very helpful for digestive tract diseases, eliminating flatulence, relieving stomach pain and heartburn; In addition, it can reduce pain, is also effective for migraine, and can help reduce fever.
- The cool property of peppermint can calm the state of anger, hysteria and fear, boost the spirit and give the mind a free stretch space.
- Cornmint oil can regulate unclean and blocked skin, its cool feeling, shrink microvessels, relieve itching, inflammation and burns, and soften skin. It is also very effective in removing blackhead acne and oily skin.
- Shrink microvessels, eliminate toxins in the body, improve eczema, ringworm, relieve itching, inflammation and burns, soften skin, eliminate blackhead acne, and be beneficial to oily hair and skin.
- Peppermint is the best essential oil for treating colds. It can inhibit fever and mucosal inflammation and promote perspiration; It has a good effect of clearing pharynx, moistening throat and eliminating halitosis; Cool and analgesic effect, can reduce headache, migraine and toothache; In addition, it has a good effect on the respiratory system, digestive system and endocrine system.
- On weekdays, you can drop mint on the sponge to dissolve the unpleasant smell or fishy smell, such as car, room and refrigerator. It not only smells fragrant, but also drives away mosquitoes.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.