Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
- Betaine is also known as trimethylamine, and is the quaternary ammonium derivatives of glycine and a class of N-methyl-compound or trimethyl inner salt after the hydrogen of the amino group being substituted by the methyl group. Common kinds include glycyl betaine, β-alanyl-betaine and prolyl-betaine. We can obtain prismatic crystals or leaf-shaped crystals from ethanol, is sweet taste, and deliquescent. Melting point: 293 °C; it will decomposed at 300 °C. It is soluble in water, methanol and ethanol, but insoluble in ether, and can be isomerized into dimethylamino methyl acetate at the melting point. We can obtain its monohydrate crystal from the aqueous solution of the free acid HO-N (CH3) 3-CH2COOH which generates betaine upon dehydration at 100 °C, and is stable in acid. It can obtain trimethylamine upon reaction with concentrated aqueous potassium hydroxide and can have Maillard reaction with sugar (browning reaction). It is presented in plant such as cottonseed and beetroot as well as in animal substance such as barbed shark meat and crab refined juice. It can be recycled from the mother liquor of beet sugar. It may also be obtained from the methylation reaction of amino acetate or the reaction between chloroacetate with trimethylamine. Clinically it is used in combination with N-amidino glycine for treatment of myasthenia gravis. In analytic chemistry, it can also be used as the reagent for identifying gold. This product is the amphoteric surfactants of betaine used as a leveling agent for vat dyes dying. Drought or salt stress, many plants can accumulate betaine inside their body and become a major organic solutes for osmotic adjustment and have a further protective effect on cell membrane and cellular proteins.
The above information is edited by the Chemicalbook of Dai Xiongfeng.
- It is colorless crystals or white crystalline powder, odorless, and has a sweet taste. Melting point: 293 °C (decomposition). It is highly deliquescent. 1g of this product can be dissolved in 0.63 g of water, 1.8g of methanol, and 11.5g of ethanol. It is slightly soluble in ether. Concentrated alkaline can lead to its decomposition and release of trimethylamine. Male rats: orally LD50:11.2g/kg, female rats by oral LD50:11.15g/kg.
- White cryst. powder
- White crystalline powder; bland aroma.
- betaine is a surfactant, humectant, and excellent skin conditioner. It is also used to build product viscosity and as a foam booster. It is found mostly in skin cleansers, shampoos, and bath products.
- Adding betaine to the feed has protective effects on the vitamins contained in the feed, also makes feed be tolerable to high temperature and can subject to long-term storage, and thus greatly improving feed utilization rate as well as reducing the costs. Adding 0.05% betaine to the chicken feed can substitute 0.1% methionine; adding betaine to the bait have palatability effect on both fishes and shrimp, thus betaine can be used as the swelling agent of aquatic product in large amount. Adding betaine to the pig feed added betaine can increase the appetite of pigs and increase the rate of lean meat. 1kg Betaine is equivalent to 3.5kg of methionine. The ability to provide methyl of betaine is 1.2 times as strong as that of choline chloride, and 3.8 times as strong as that of methionine with a very significant feed efficiency.
- It is used as betaine type amphoteric surfactants, also used as leveling agent of dye vat dyes.
- It can be used as feed grade anhydrous betaine for being as a feed additive. It is a natural and efficient methyl donor which can partially substitute methionine and choline chloride, lower the feed costs, reduce back-fat of pig, and increase the rate lean meat and carcass quality.
- It can be used for lowering blood pressure, anti-fatty liver and anti-aging.
- It can be used as a feed additive for promoting animal growth and increased disease resistanAdding betaine to the feed has the effect of protecting the vitamins in the feed. The feed can withstand high temperature and has a long storage period, which can greatly improve the utilization rate of the feed and reduce the cost. Adding 0.05% betaine to chicken feed can replace 0.1% methionine; adding betaine to the bait can attract fish and shrimp, and can be used in large quantities as a penetrating agent for aquatic products; adding betaine to pig feed, pigs love Eat, and increase the lean meat rate. 1 kg of betaine is equivalent to 3.5 kg of methionine. The ability of betaine to provide methyl is 1.2 times that of choline chloride and 3.8 times that of methionine, and the feeding effect is very significant.ce.
- Feed grade anhydrous betaine can be used as feed additives. It is a natural high-efficiency methyl donor. It can partially replace methionine and choline chloride, reduce feed costs, reduce pig back fat, and improve lean meat percentage and carcass quality.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.