Basic chromic sulfate
|CHROMIUM(III) SULFATE BASIC|
Place of Origin:
Used for Tannage, dyeing and printing etc
Cool Dry Place
The commercial product is a mixture of basic chromium sulfate and sodium sulfate, with the general formula Cr(OH)m(SO4)n·2xH2O. It is an amorphous dark green powder or flakes, and the particles have a glassy state under a microscope. Easily soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol. Strong hygroscopicity. poisonous!
- Mainly used for tanning leather. Basic chromic sulfate is the raw material for the production of chromium hydroxide. The dye industry is used to produce reactive black dyes. Used as a mordant in the printing and dyeing industry.
- Basic chromium sulfate can be used for leather tanning in the leather industry, and reactive black production in the dye industry.
- Basic chromic sulfate should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse. The packaging container should be sealed and moisture-proof. Basic chromic sulfate shall not be stored or transported together with edibleBasic chromic sulfateems, organic matter, flammable matter, and acids. Protect from rain and hot sun during transportation. Be careful when loading and unloading to prevent damage to the package.
- The production methods of basic chromium sulfate mainly include organic matter reduction method and sulfur dioxide reduction method. Organics reduction method The mother liquor of sodium dichromate is acidified with sodium bisulfate solution (40～42°Bé) or sulfuric acid in a lead-lined or glass-lined reactor with stirring, then slowly add sucrose reducing agent under stirring to make The hexavalent chromium is reduced and the solution is kept boiling at the end of the reaction, which is conducive to the completion of the reaction. The reaction product is a syrupy viscous liquid. Add water to adjust the concentration of the solution to 40～42°Bé, first cool Basic chromic sulfate naturally, and then freeze Basic chromic sulfateto below 10°C in a cooling crystallizer, so that part of the sodium sulfate will form Glauber’s salt crystals, which are separated by centrifugation. The liquid basic chromium sulfate product is obtained, which is concentrated and dried to obtain a solid basic chromium sulfate product.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.