Ciba Irganox 245
Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
ntioxidant 245 is effective in styrene polymers, particularly impact modified polystyrenes, ABS, MBS, SB and SBR-latices as well as in POM homo- and copolymers. It is also very useful for the stabilization of polyurethanes, polyamides, thermoplastic polyesters, PVC and other polymers. In addition to imparting thermostability to the finished polymer Antioxidant 245 is effective as chain stopper during PVC polymerization.
- Antioxidant 245 is an ethylenebis (oxyethylene) bis-(3-(5-tert-butyl-4-hydroxy-m-tolyl)-propionate). It is an antioxidant for processing and long-term thermal stabilization. It has low volatility, good color stability and is odorless. Exhibits high extraction resistance. Antioxidant 245 protects the substrates against thermo-oxidative degradation during manufacturing, processing and end use. Antioxidant 245 is compatible with styrene polymers including polystyrenes, ABS, MBS, SB and SBR as well as POM homo-and copolymers. Also compatible with polyurethanes, polyamides, thermoplastic polyesters, PVC and other polymers. Antioxidant 245 is effective as chain stopper during PVC polymerization. Its recommended dosage level is 0.05-0.1% for long-term thermal stability. Concentrations up to 1.0% can be used depending on the substrate and the requirements of the end application.
- Antioxidant We know that in the process of storage, processing and use of polymer materials, due to the effects of light, oxygen, heat and other factors, oxidative degradation often occurs, causing material degradation and causing materials to lose weather resistance and durability. In order to prolong the life of polymer materials and inhibit or delay the oxidative degradation of materials, antioxidants are usually used. Antioxidant is an organic compound that can inhibit or delay the thermal oxidation of polymers and other organic compounds in the air. Usually, Antioxidant 245is very effective to add a small concentration of 1% antioxidant. For example, foods are prone to oxidative deterioration, and a small amount of antioxidants can be added to extend their storage time. Polymer materials such as plastics, synthetic fibers and rubber are prone to thermal oxidative degradation reactions. The addition of antioxidants can maintain the excellent performance of the polymer materials and prolong the service life. The antioxidant should be added as close to the aging cycle as possible, for example before the polymer is dried into a powder. Plastic antioxidants are mainly hindered phenolic antioxidants, in addition to phosphite compounds and a combination of the two, usually including phenolic antioxidants, phosphorus and sulfur auxiliary antioxidants, and metal ion passivation Chemical agents, etc. In recent years, the development speed of sulfur antioxidants abroad has been relatively slow, and many companies have shifted their focus to the development of the combined use of main and auxiliary agents. In order to achieve the characteristics of high molecular weight, good thermal stability, no pollution and no color change. In addition, metal ion deactivators for polymers are developing towards multi-functionality, and the plastic packaging industry, especially plastic manufacturers for food and medical packaging, has shown great interest in vitamin E antioxidants. The effective ingredient of vitamin E is α-tocopherol (ATP), which not only has extremely high antioxidant activity, but also can eliminate or reduce the peculiar smell in plastic packaging materials. Antioxidant 1024 is a high-efficiency and non-polluting antioxidant with excellent performance.Antioxidant 245 is soluble in methanol and acetone, slightly soluble in chloroform and ethyl acetate, and insoluble in water. Antioxidant 245has a double structure of hindered phenol and hydrazide, and has anti-oxidant properties. Oxidation and metal deactivation function. Antioxidant 245 is a metal deactivator, Antioxidant 245 does not produce stains, and can be used alone or in combination with other general-purpose antioxidants. Antioxidant 245 has excellent synergistic effects. Suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene * ethylene, polyamide, polyester, especially suitable for phenolic resin antioxidants, which can effectively prevent the polymer from auto-oxidation due to the presence of transition metal ions (such as catalyst residues). Uses; additives for plastics; special reagents for the electronics industry
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.