Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
Aquacide I, Calbiochem;Aquacide II, Calbiochem;Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose sodium;Cellex;Cellulose carboxymethyl ether, sodium;cellulose gum;SODIUM CARBOXY METHYL CELLULOSE (CMC);SCMC(SODIUM CARBOXY METHYL CELULLOSE
Place of Origin:
Carbohydrates; Fine chemicals; Biochemical reagents; Other scientific research APIs; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Inorganic salts; Chemical additives; Oilfield chemicals; Petroleum drilling chemicals; Food additives; Thickening agent; Drilling chemicals; Chemicals in papermaking process; Papermaking chemicals; Thickener and gelling agent; Professional reagent; Organic chemistry; Life Sciences; Auxiliary materials; Pharmaceutical excipients; bioscience; Chemical Reagents; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; Biochemical reagent – separation materials and consumables; MudDrillingChemicals; FoodadChemicalbookditives; Cellulose; MaterialsScience; NaturalPolymers; PolymerScience; Polymers; thickener; Cellulose; Organic chemical raw materials; Raw materials; Other raw materials; Biochemical reagents – separation materials and consumables; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Pharmaceutical, pesticide and dye intermediates; Chemical materials; Chemical raw materials; Organic chemical raw materials; API; Fine chemical raw materials; All products; Medical raw materials; Big goods
Cool Dry Place
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium occurs as a white to almost white, odorless, tasteless, granular powder. It is hygroscopic after drying.
- In drilling muds, in detergents as a soil-suspending agent, in resin emulsion paints, adhesives, printing inks, textile sizes, as protective colloid in general. As stabilizer in foods. Pharmaceutic aid (suspending agent; tablet excipient; viscosity-increasing agent).
- cellulose gum (Carboxymethyl cellulose) is a thickener, binder, and emulsifier equivalent to cellulose fiber. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is resistant to bacterial decomposition and provides a product with uniform viscosity. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose can prevent skin moisture loss by forming a film on the skin’s surface, and also help mask odor in a cosmetic product. Constituents are any of several fibrous substances consisting of the chief part of a plant’s cell walls (often extracted from wood pulp or cotton).
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is frequently called simply carboxymethyl cellulose and also known as cellulose gum. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is derived from purified cellulose from cotton and wood pulp. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a water dispersible sodium salt of carboxy-methyl ether of cellulose that forms a clear colloidal solution. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a hygroscopic material that has the ability to absorb more than 50% of water at high humidity. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is also a natural polymeric derivative that can be used in detergents, food and textile industries.
- CMC is one of the most important products of cellulose ethers, which are formed by natural cellulose modification as a kind of cellulose derivate with an ether structure. Due to the fact that the acid form of CMC has poor water solubility, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is usually preserved as sodium carboxymethylcellulose, which is widely used in many industries and regarded as monosodium glutamate in industry.
- CMC is used in cigarette adhesive, fabric sizing, footwear paste meal, home slimy. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is used in interior painting architectural, building lines melamine, thickening mortar, concrete enhancement. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is used in refractory fiber, ceramic production molding bond. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is used in oil drilling, exploration address slurry thickening, reducing water loss, quality paper surface sizing. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose can be used as soap and washing powder detergent active additives, as well as other industrial production on the dispersion, emulsification, stability, suspension, film, paper, polishing and the like. Quality product can be used for toothpaste, medicine, food and other industrial sectors.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.