DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE
Place of Origin:
Catalysis and inorganic chemistry; General reagent; Other biochemical reagents; biochemistry; Calcium; Biocompatible ceramics; Food additives; Biochemical reagents; Cm phosphorus compounds and phosphates; Inorganic chemical products; Inorganic salts; Light metals; FoodAdditives; Biochemical reagents – other chemical reagents; Inorganic chemical raw materials; Standard; Traditional Chinese medicine reference substance; Chemical raw materials; Medical raw materials; Chemical materials
Cool Dry Place
- white crystalline solid
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate is a white, odorless, tasteless powder or crystalline solid. It occurs as monoclinic crystals.
- Replenisher (calcium); pharmaceutic aid (tablet base).
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Dihydrate is a source of calcium and phosphorus that also functions as a dough conditioner and bleaching agent. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE functions as a dough conditioner in bakery products, as a bleaching agent in flour, as a source of calcium and phosphorus in cereal products, and as a source of calcium for alginate gels. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE contains approximately 23% calcium. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE is practically insoluble in water. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE is also termed dibasic calcium phosphate, dihydrate and calcium phosphate dibasic, hydrous. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE is used in dessert gels, baked goods, cereals, and breakfast cereals.
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate is only slightly soluble at ordinary temperatures of mixing and holding doughs and batters. As a result, it does not release acidity for reaction with soda until late in the baking stage, when the temperature reaches 135 to 140°F. Since DCP·2H20 does not begin to react below 135°F, and the interior structure of a baked product begins to firm at about 160°F, a product that bakes rapidly may not provide sufficient time for complete release of all the C02. DCP·2H2 0, therefore, cannot be used in biscuits, pancakes or any baked product that is completely baked in less than 20 min.
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate is seldom used by itself in leavening systems but is usually combined with fasterreacting acidic phosphates. Its major applications are in cake mixes, frozen bread doughs, and other products requiring a half hour or more to complete baking. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE has a low neutralizing value, and therefore more DCP·2H20 is required to neutralize a given amount of soda than for other phosphate-leavening acids.
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate is widely used in tablet formulations both as an excipient and as a source of calcium and phosphorus in nutritional supplements. DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE is one of the more widely used materials, particularly in the nutritional/health food sectors. It is also used in pharmaceutical products because of its compaction properties, and the good flow properties of the coarsegrade material.
- The predominant deformation mechanism of dibasic calcium phosphate coarse-grade is brittle fracture and this reduces the strain-rate sensitivity of the material, thus allowing easier transition from the laboratory to production scale. However, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate is abrasive and a lubricant is required for tableting, for example about 1% w/w of magnesium stearate or about 1% w/w of sodium stearyl fumarate is commonly used.
Two main particle-size grades of dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate are used in the pharmaceutical industry. The milled material is typically used in wet-granulated, roller-compacted or slugged formulations. The ‘unmilled’ or coarse-grade material is typically used in direct-compression formulations.
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate is nonhygroscopic and stable at room temperature. However, under certain conditions of temperature and humidity, it can lose water of crystallization below 1008℃. This has implications for certain types of packaging and aqueous film coating since the loss of water of crystallization appears to be initiated by high humidity and by implication high moisture vapor concentrations in the vicinity of the dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate particles.
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate is also used in toothpaste and dentifrice formulations for its abrasive properties.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.