Place of Origin:
Biochemical reagents – other chemical reagents; Hydroxide; Chemical products – inorganic chemical; auxiliary; Chemical industry; CJ magnesium compound; Inorganic chemical products; Inorganic salts; Light metals; Synthetic reagent; Flame retardant; General reagent; Inorganic alkali; Other biochemical reagents; Genomics and molecular diagnosis; biochemistry; Corrosive and alkaline reagents; Standards and reference materials; Organic boron compounds; Medicine as antacid and laxative; Biochemical reagents; Other raw materials; Organic chemical raw materials; Raw materials; Inorganics; EssentialChemicals; ReagentGrade; RoutineReagents; ChemicalSynthesis; InorganicBases; SyntheChemicalbookticReagents; 12:Mg; InorganicBasesMetalandCeramicScience; MagnesiumMaterialsScience; Nanomaterials; Nanoparticles:Oxides,Nitrides,andOtherCeramicsNanomaterials; NanopowdersandNanoparticleDispersions; Oxides; metalhydroxide; additive; Inorganic chemical raw materials; Chemical additives; Chemical intermediates; Food additives; hydroxide
Cool Dry Place
- Magnesium hydroxide is a white to off-white crystalline powder with a specific gravity of 2.4 and a Mohs hardness of around 3.0. It loses 30.9% of its mass as water vapor on heating above 450°C. It being soluble in dilute acid and ammonium salt solution, but almost insoluble in water and alcohol. The solubility in water (18 ° C) was 0.0009g/100g.
- Magnesium hydroxide is used as highly effective non-toxic inorganic flame retardant, filler, and smoke suppressant additive for production of plastics and filled (co)polymer compounds based on elastomers, thermosets, thermoplastics, including those based on polyvinylchloride, polyamides, polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate, ultrathene, and so on, in paper and cardboard industry, as a mild neutralizing agent for waste and natural water treatment, as raw material in chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Magnesium hydroxide is another metal hydrate that decomposes endothermically, accompanied by the formation of water. It decomposes at 330 °C, which is 100 °C higher than alumina trihydrate, and can therefore be used in polymers that are processed at higher temperatures. Magnesium hydroxide is white, has an average particle size of 1–10 μm, density of 2.36 g/mL, refractive index of 1.58, and Mohs’ hardness of 2.00. Water loss on ignition is 31.8 wt %. Magnesium hydroxide contains 1.0 wt % Ca(OH)2 and is made by Solem Industries and Morton Thiokol.
- Magnesium hydroxide, Mg(OHn, also known as magnesium hydrate and brucite, is a white powder that is very slightly soluble in water. It decomposes at 350°C (662 OF). It is used in the extraction of magnesium metal and as a reagent in the sulfite wood pulp process. Magnesium hydroxide is formed by the reaction of sodium hydroxide and a soluble magnesium salt solution. Brucite, a mineral composed of magnesium hydroxide with occasional traces of iron and manganese, is a white to grayish translucent secondary mineral found with serpentine and metamorphic dolomites.
- Magnesium hydroxide is an excellent flame retardant for plastics and rubber products. In environmental protection, it can be used as flue gas desulfurization agent, being able to replace the caustic soda and lime as acid-containing waste water neutralizer. It can also used as oil additive with anti-corrosion and desulfurization effect. In addition, it can also be used for the electronics industry, medicine, sugar refining, for insulation materials and the manufacture of other magnesium salt products.
- One important application of Magnesium Hydroxide is the use of the material in the pharmaceutical industry, for example as antacid to neutralize stomach acids and as laxative.
- The largest industrial application of Magnesium Hydroxide is flame retardants for articles such as roofing, isolation materials, plastic articles and coatings. The mechanism of flame retardancy is based on the endothermic decomposition of the material into MgO and H2O. This reaction adsorbs heat, which delays ignition of the associated substance. The water that is released dilutes combustible gases and inhibits oxygen from aiding the combustion.
- Suspensions of magnesium hydroxide in water (milk of magnesia) are used as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid, and a laxative. This may cause diarrhea and loss of potassium with concomitant muscle cramps. Magnesium hydroxide is also used as an antiperspirant armpit deodorant. Milk of magnesia is useful against “canker sores” (aphthous ulcer) when used topically. Milk of magnesia is sold for medical use to alleviate constipation, but also to relieve indigestion and heartburn.
- Milk of magnesia is also used as a folk remedy, applied and massaged in (a few minutes before washing), to relieve symptoms of “seborrhea” and “dandruff”. It is also said to be used for seborrheic dermatitis, which is a drying and flaking of the skin similar to dandruff but often occurring on the face.
- Magnesium hydroxide powder is used industrially as a nonhazardous alkali to neutralize acidic wastewaters. Solid magnesium hydroxide has also smoke suppressing and fire retarding properties. Common uses of magnesium hydroxide as a fire retardant include plastics, roofing, and coatings. Magnesium hydroxide is marketed as a slurry for use as a neutralizing agent in the treatment of acidic wastewaters.
- Magnesium Hydroxide is an alkali that is a general purpose food additive. it exists as a white powder and has poor solubility in water and in alcohol. in frozen desserts it will increase the tendency for fat globules to clump, which results in an increase in dryness. it reacts with triglycerides in fatty acids to form soaps. it also functions as a drying agent in foods.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.