Sodium Hexametaphosphate(Sodium Polyphosphates, Glassy;Food Grade Sodium Hexametaphosphate;SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATES;SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATES GLASSY;SODIUM POLYMETAPHOSPHATE;SHMP;calgon(old);calgons
Place of Origin:
Inorganic chemicals; Cm phosphorus compounds and phosphates; Inorganic chemical products; Inorganic salts; Food additives; Organic and inorganic chemical industry; Chemical industry; Moisturizing agent; Quality improver; Light metals; Catalysis and inorganic chemistry; General reagent; Sodium; Other biochemical reagents; biochemistry; Aromatic alcohols; Biochemical reagents; Modifier; Food improvers; Chemical Reagents; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; Organic raw materials; Moisturizing agent; Inorganic chemical raw materials; INORGANIC&ORGANICCHEMICALS; Inorganics; InorgaChemicalbooknicChemicals; WaterTtreatmentChemicals; Water retention agent; Pharmaceuticalrawmaterials; INORGANICCHEMICAL; FoodAdditives; Basic organic reagent; Inorganic chemical raw materials; Organic chemical raw materials; Moisture moisturizer; Chemical products – inorganic chemical; Phosphate; Biochemical reagents – other chemical reagents; Organic chemical raw materials; Raw materials; Reference reagent; Chemical materials; Phosphate; General chemical raw materials; Chemical raw materials – heterocycles
Cool Dry Place
- It is colorless and transparent glass flake or white granular crystals. It is easily soluble in water but insoluble in organic solvents.
- white granular solid
- The sodium polyphosphates class consists of several amorphous, water soluble polyphosphates composed of linear chains of metaphosphate units, (NaPO3)x where x ≥ 2, terminated by Na2PO4- groups. They are usually identified by their Na2O/ P2O5 ratio or their P2O5 content. The Na2O/P2O5 ratios vary from about 1.3 for sodium tetrapolyphosphate, where x = approximately 4; through about 1.1 for Graham’s salt, commonly called sodium hexametaphosphate, where x = 13 to 18; to about 1.0 for the higher molecular weight sodium polyphosphates, where x = 20 to 100 or more. The pH of their solution varies from about 3 to 9. For additional details of description, refer to Burdock (1997).
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as a food quality improver in food industry, pH adjusting agent, metal ion chelating agents, dispersants, extenders, etc.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as a kind of common analytical reagents, water softener, and also used for photofinishing and printing.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as a water softener, detergent, preservative, cement hardening accelerator, fiber dyeing and cleaning agents; sodium hexametaphosphate can also used for medicine, food, petroleum, printing and dyeing, tanning, and paper industry.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as texturizing agent; emulsifiers; stabilizer; chelating agent. sodium hexametaphosphate is less frequently for being used alone and is generally used in mixture with pyrophosphate and metaphosphate. The mixture is mainly used for ham, sausage, surimi such as the tissue improver for water retention, tendering and meat softening. It can also be used for prevention of crystallization of canned crab as well as dissolving agent of pectin.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as the water softening agent of boiler water and industrial water (including water for the production of dyes, water for the production of titanium dioxide, water for printing and dyeing, and slurry mixing, water for cleaning color copy of the film, as well as chemical industrial water and the water for the medicines, reagents production, etc.) as well as the water treatment agent for the industrial cooling water; it can also be used as a corrosion inhibitor, flotation agent, dispersant agent, high temperature binding agent, dyeing auxiliaries, metal surface treatment, rust inhibitors, detergent additives and also cement hardening accelerator. Coated paper production can use it as pulp dispersants in order to improve the penetration capability. In addition, it can also be apply to the washing utensils and chemical fiber in order to remove iron ions of the pulp. In the oil industry, it can be used for the antirust of the drilling pipe and adjusting the slurry viscosity upon the control of oil drilling.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as the quality improver with various effects of increasing the complex metal ions of food, pH, ionic strength, thereby improving the adhesive capability as well as the water holding ability of food. China provides that it can be applied to the dairy products, poultry products, ice cream, instant noodles and meat with the maximum permitted amount being 5.0 g/kg; the maximal permitted usage amount in canned food, fruit juice (flavored) drinks and vegetable protein drink is 1.0g/kg.
- sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as a food quality improver in food industry and applied to canned food, fruit juice drinks, dairy products, and soy milk. sodium hexametaphosphate can be used as Ph adjusting agent, metal ion chelate agent, adhesive and bulking agents. When being applied to beans and canned fruits and vegetables, it can be stabilize the natural pigment and protect the food color and lustre; when being used in canned meat, it can be used for preventing the emulsification of the fat and maintaining its uniform texture; when being applied to meat, it can be used to increase the water holding capacity and prevent the deterioration of fat in the meat. It can also help to clarify the wine when being supplied to beer and further prevent turbidity.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.