Potassium Phosphate Monobasic CAS 7778-77-0
Factory Supply Potassium Phosphate Monobasic CAS 7778-77-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Potassium Phosphate Monobasic Supplement
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic: The Complete Guide
Index of Potassium Phosphate Monobasic Contents
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic for Sale
Basic Info of Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
Phosphate monobasique de potassium; potassium dihydrogen phosphate; dihydrogen potassium phosphate; Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Inorganic salts; Pesticides and fertilizers; Feed additives
What is Potassium Phosphate Monobasic?
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate is a high-efficiency instant phosphorus-potassium compound fertilizer containing phosphorus and potassium. It is used to provide nutrients needed for plant growth and development. It is suitable for any soil and crops, especially for areas where phosphorus and potassium nutrients are lacking at the same time. Crops that like phosphorus and potassium are mostly used for top dressing, seed soaking, and seed dressing outside the root, and the effect of increasing yield is remarkable. The aqueous solution can react with silver nitrate to form yellow silver dihydrogen phosphate precipitation, which can be used as an identification reaction.
Because potassium dihydrogen phosphate is more expensive and less agricultural products are produced, it is often used by soaking seeds or top dressing outside the roots. For field crops, the concentration is usually 0.2%, soaked for 18~20h, and can be sown after drying. If it is sprayed separately when used as top dressing outside the roots, the maximum concentration can be 0.5%. For example, in the jointing and booting stage of wheat and rice, it can be sprayed 1 or 2 times during the first and full blooming stages of cotton and rapeseed. When spraying twice, the interval is about 7~10 days, and the liquid consumption per mu is about 100~150kg. It can also be combined with other nutrients to form a complex nutrient solution for top dressing outside the roots.
For example, a variety of leaf fertilizers for field crops in North China are mainly composed of potassium dihydrogen phosphate, urea and some trace elements. In recent years, the composite nutrient solutions used in various parts of my country also use potassium dihydrogen phosphate as a high-concentration and relatively hydrophilic phosphorus-potassium fertilizer source. With the development of facility horticultural crops and drip irrigation and fertilizer irrigation, the demand for potassium dihydrogen phosphate products is increasing day by day.
Potassium Phosphate Monobasic Uses
- In the food industry, potassium phosphate monobasic is used in the manufacture of baked goods, as leavening agent, flavoring agent, fermentation aid, nutritional fortifier, and yeast food. Also used as buffer, chelating agent.
- Potassium phosphate monobasic is used as fertilizer, flavoring agent, brewing yeast culture agent, used to prepare buffer solution, and also used in medicine and manufacture of potassium metaphosphate.
- Preparation of buffer solution, determination of arsenic, antimony, phosphorus, aluminum and iron, preparation of phosphorus standard solution, preparation of various media for haploid breeding, determination of inorganic phosphorus and alkaline acidase activity in serum, preparation of bacterial serum for testing Leptospira culture medium, etc.
- Potassium phosphate monobasic is used for fertilizing crops such as rice, wheat, cotton, rapeseed, tobacco, sugarcane, apple, etc.
- Potassium phosphate monobasic is used as a chromatographic reagent and buffer, and is also used in the synthesis of medicines.
- Potassium phosphate monobasic is used as a high-efficiency phosphorus-potassium compound fertilizer for various soils and crops. It is also used as a bacterial culture agent, a flavoring agent for synthetic sake, and a raw material for potassium metaphosphate. In medicine, it is used to acidify uric acid as a nutritional agent.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy potassium phosphate monobasic, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
With the in-depth promotion of the “potassium supplementation project” and “soil testing and fertilization” technologies of the Ministry of Agriculture, the demand for KH2PO4 in agriculture has also increased. Potassium is an essential nutrient element for plant growth. KH2PO4 is a high-concentration binary compound fertilizer without chlorine, which can effectively provide P and K nutrients required by plants. Its salt content index is low, and it does not burn the roots of flowers, rice, corn, sweet potatoes, cotton, wheat and other crops. KH2PO4 is an ideal crop fertilizer. It is often applied to rice, corn, wheat, cotton, sweet potato, flowers, etc. by foliar spraying, seed soaking, fertilizer root soaking, seed dressing, basal fertilizer, top dressing, etc. to promote metabolism and increase plant height. , Enhance the photosynthesis of stems and leaves, fruit moss, make the fruit plump, bright color, and have the effects of ripening, cold resistance, drought resistance, wind resistance, and yield increase. KH2PO4 is a one-time dissolving fertilizer, which has the advantages of less dosage, easy absorption, high fertilizer efficiency, and quick effect. KH2PO4 can not only improve soil fertility, but also have anti-cold and drought-resistant effects on plants. Studies have found that KH2PO4 also has certain effects on plant pest control and disease prevention. As a high-efficiency compound fertilizer, potassium dihydrogen phosphate can improve the quality of agricultural products and increase the output by mastering the spraying method and fertilization timing. Taking rice as an example, the application of potassium dihydrogen phosphate at the beginning of the ear can promote the early maturity of rice for 3 to 4 days, the average quality of every 1000 grains of rice can be increased by 1g, and the yield can be increased by 3.80% to 4.55%. Spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate once in each period can promote the early maturity of rice for 5 to 9 days, the average quality of each 1000 grains can be increased by 1g, the rice seed setting rate can be increased by 0.72% to 1.62%, and the yield can be increased by 6.81% to 9.29%.
The effect of spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate on wheat growth can not be ignored. Its mechanism of action on wheat can be divided into yield increase effect, quick effect effect, lodging and cold resistance effect, disease and insect pest resistance effect, wind and drought resistance effect, and effect of increasing yield and improving quality. In the north, compared with the previous staged fertilization, the absorption rate of wheat by spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate is close to 100%. Spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate during the wheat growth period can provide sufficient nutrient supply for wheat and reduce nutrients between wheat plants. Competition, improve ear setting rate and increase yield. The study found that the absorption rate of wheat sprayed with potassium dihydrogen phosphate is extremely fast, the foliar absorption rate can reach 50% in 1 hour, the absorption is close to saturation in 48 hours, and is converted into energy through photosynthesis, and the absorption is basically completed in 96 hours. It can increase the concentration of wheat plant body fluid, reduce the freezing point of body fluid, thicken plant cells, and enhance internode toughness, so it has the effect of cold resistance and lodging resistance, crops can quickly absorb nutrients, increase plant cell activity, enhance branch function, and ensure sufficient nutrients. A large number of chemical reactions of the plant are carried out, and the immunity and resistance of the plant are enhanced. Spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate reduces the transpiration of wheat, increases the water content of the leaves, enhances the resistance to hot wind and drought, and increases the chlorophyll content of wheat. Improve the yield and quality of wheat.
Difference Between Potassium Phosphite and Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphite can be used as a direct bactericide and a complexing agent for calcium and magnesium ions in industrial circulating water.
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphite can replace the water treatment agent of organic phosphine to reduce environmental pollution.
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphite on pesticides can be used as intermediates of pesticides, pesticides and fungicides.
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphite is an efficient potassium and phosphorus fertilizer, which has the advantages of no pollution, no toxicity and no residue after use.
- In industrial circulating water, potassium dihydrogen phosphite can be used as a direct bactericide and a complexing agent for calcium and magnesium ions, and can replace the water treatment agent of organic phosphine to reduce environmental pollution.