Diuretic salt,Frusetic,POTASSIUM SALT,Discoid,acetate de potassium,k acetate
White crystalline powder
1.57 g/cm3 at 25 °C(lit.)
With stock, can ship immediately
Place of Origin:
buffer, diuretic, Used as a buffer, diuretic, fabric and paper softening agent and catal
Potassium Acetate 127-08-2
Potassium acetate cas no 127-08-2, is the potassium salt of acetic acid. Potassium acetate is manufactured through the reaction between a potassium base such as potassium hydroxide or potassium carbonate with acetic acid. Potassium acetate is an important macromineral with many physiological functions and is required for nerve conduction, cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, energy generation, nucleic acid synthesis as well as mainlining the blood pressure and normal renal function. Potassium acetate can be taken as a nutritional supplement with antihypertensive effects and prevention effects against hypokalemia. Potassium acetate has several other common applications:
- as a deicer;
- as a food additive;
- molecular biology applications such as DNA purification, tissue preservation, fixation and mummification;
- Death penalty;
- as the catalyst during the production of polyurethanes.
- Potassium acetate, KC2H302, is a white, deliquescent solid, potassium acetate soluble in watersoluble in water and alcohol, insoluble in ether, that melts at 292°C. Potassium acetate is used as an analytical reagent, dehydrating agent, in medicine, and in crystal glass manufacture.
- Pure potassium acetate is odorless or has a faint acetic odor and a saline taste.
Potassium Acetate Use:
- Potassium acetate, crystalline powder, USP is, as its name suggests, the potassium salt of acetic acid and is used as a catalyst for producing polyurethanes
- In the food industry it is used as a food additive, an acidity regulator and a preservative
- Potassium acetate can be used as a deicer instead of chloride salts such as calcium chloride or magnesium chloride. It offers the advantage of being less aggressive on soils and much less corrosive, and for this reason is preferred for airport runways. It is, however, more expensive. Potassium acetate is also the extinguishing agent used in class K fire extinguishers because of its ability to cool and form a crust over burning oils.
- Potassium acetate is used in the manufacture of glass; as a softening agent for papers and textiles; as a dehydrating agent; and as a buffer. In medicine it is used as an expectorant and diuretic.
- Potassium acetate was originally used in the preparation of Cadet’s fuming liquid, the first organometallic compound produced. It is used as diuretic and urinary alkaliser, and acts by changing the physical properties of the body fluids and by functioning as an alkali after absortion.
- In medicine, potassium acetate is used as part of replacement protocols in the treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis because of its ability to break down into bicarbonate and help neutralize the acidotic state.
- In molecular biology, potassium acetate is used to precipitate dodecyl sulfate (DS) and DS-bound proteins, allowing the removal of proteins from DNA. It is also used as a salt for the ethanol precipitation of DNA.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.