Photoinitiator TPO CAS 75980-60-8
Factory Supply Photoinitiator TPO CAS 75980-60-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Photoinitiator TPO Supplement
Photoinitiator TPO: The Complete Guide
Photoinitiator TPO for Sale
Basic Info of Photoinitiator TPO
2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide tpo; Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl); Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide
Pharmaceutical intermediates; Material intermediates and auxiliaries; Organic raw materials
What is Photoinitiator TPO?
Photoinitiator TPO is an efficient cleavage free radical photoinitiator with a very wide absorption wavelength range, taking into account both surface dryness and deep curing, and is used to initiate UV polymerization of unsaturated prepolymerization systems. This kind of initiator has the following three characteristics: fast curing, yellowing resistance, and low odor.
Photoinitiator TPO is a reliable totally free radical kind photoinitiator with absorption in the long wavelength array. Due to its broad absorption array, its efficient absorption peak is 350-400 nm, as well as its absorption optimal has to do with 420 nm. Its absorption optimal is longer than that of standard initiators. After irradiation, two complimentary radicals, benzoyl and phosphoryl, can be produced. Both can initiate polymerization, so the light curing rate is fast, and it also has a photobleaching result, which is suitable for deep healing of thick films and the attributes of non-yellowing finishings. It has low volatility as well as is suitable for water-based.
Photoinitiator TPO Uses
- Photoinitiator TPO is mainly used in white systems, and can be used in UV-curable finishes, publishing inks, UV-curable adhesives, optical fiber finishes, photoresists, photopolymerization printing plates, stereolithographic materials, composite materials, oral fillings, and so on.
- Photoinitiator TPO can fully treat on white or high titanium dioxide pigmented surfaces. Extensively utilized in various finishes, because of its superb absorption properties, it is especially appropriate for screen printing inks, lithographic printing, flexo printing inks, wood coverings. The finish does not yellow, the post-polymerization effect is low, and also there is no residue. Can additionally be utilized in clear coats, specifically for items with low smell needs. Used alone in unsaturated polyester including styrene system, it has high initiation efficiency. For acrylate systems, specifically tinted systems, it is generally needed to utilize with amine or acrylamide, as well as at the same time with other photoinitiators to accomplish complete healing of the system, especially suitable for low yellowing, white systems and thick film layers of treating.
- Photoinitiator TPO is used in mix with MOB240 or CBP393 to improve treating efficiency. It is the very best extraction solvent for petroleum aromatics plant. The mixed service of N-formylmorpholine as well as morpholine (1:1) is the extraction solvent for methyl ethyl ketone plant.
- Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide is a photoinitiator used in a variety of ink industries.
- TPO can be used for the photocrosslinking of PMMA Composites and can be further used as the gate insulator of organic thin film transistors (OTFT). It can also be used to form UV curable polyurethane acrylate coatings. It can also be used in photoinduced reactions to form organophosphine compounds, which may be used as ligands for metal catalysts and reagents.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209