Peroxidase CAS 9003-99-0
Factory Supply Peroxidase CAS 9003-99-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: Red-brown powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Peroxidase suppiler
Peroxidase: The Complete Guide
Index of Peroxidase Contents
Peroxidase for Sale
Basic Info of Peroxidase
PEROXIDASE (POD) horseradish peroxidase; horseradish peroxidase; horseradish peroxidase 100MG; peroxidase (horseradish) (+4℃); peroxidase ( +4`C); glutathione peroxidase; peroxidase enzyme; glutationa peroxidase; lignin peroxidase
What is Peroxidase?
A class of enzymes that catalyze the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to oxidize other hydrogen donors and produce water. There are different isoenzymes, some with strong substrate specificity and some without specificity. Cofactors can also be different, such as glutathione peroxidase containing selenium; NAD + peroxidase containing FAD; cytochrome c peroxidase containing heme and so on.
Peroxidases are widely distributed in various plant tissues and are less common in animal tissues. There is only weak activity in the liver and kidney of animals. Peroxidase has been isolated in milk, and myeloperoxidase is contained in leukocytes. This is the reason why pus has peroxidase activity. Red blood cells also contain peroxidase, a very small amount of blood, in the presence of peroxides, can oxidize benzidine or guaiac resin into colored substances, which is the principle of checking feces and urine “occult blood”.
- Lactoperoxidase exists in mammalian mammary gland, salivary gland and lacrimal gland and their respective secretions, namely milk, saliva and tears. It is one of the common ingredients in milk and human milk. So far, it has been found in all tested mammalian milk. Lactoperoxidase is the first discovered secretory peroxidase. It plays an important role in protecting breast-feeding women and neonatal intestines from pathogenic microorganisms. It is a part of human defense system. Peroxidases in mammary gland, salivary gland and lacrimal gland are chemically and immunologically similar.
- In biochemical research, it is a main enzyme commonly used in enzyme labeling method. It is used in medicine to determine the contents of glucose and galactose in biological liquids and as a diagnostic enzyme.
- Peroxidase can be used to treat industrial wastewater. For example, phenols are important pollutants that can be removed by enzymatic polymerization using horseradish peroxidase. Therefore, phenol is oxidized to phenoxy radicals, which participate in the reaction, and the toxicity of polymers and oligomers produced is lower than that of phenol. It can also be used to convert toxic substances into less harmful substances.
- There are many studies on the use of peroxidase in many manufacturing processes, such as adhesives, computer chips, auto parts, and the lining of barrels and cans. Other studies have shown that peroxidase can be successfully used to polymerize aniline and phenol in organic solvent matrix.
- Peroxidase is sometimes used as a histological marker. Cytochrome c peroxidase is used as a soluble and easy to purify model of cytochrome c oxidase.
Synthetic Method of Peroxidase (Horseradish)
- Crushing, leaching and centrifuging the horseradish to obtain a crude extract of horseradish peroxidase.
- The crude horseradish peroxidase extract is subjected to ultrafiltration separation with an ultrafiltration membrane with a molecular weight cut-off of 70kDa-100kDa to obtain a horseradish peroxidase ultrafiltrate.
- Ultrafiltration and concentration of the horseradish peroxidase ultrafiltrate using an ultrafiltration membrane with a molecular weight cut-off of 1-30 kDa to obtain a horseradish peroxidase concentrate.
- Dehydrating the concentrated solution of horseradish peroxidase to obtain horseradish peroxidase.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209