Permethrin CAS 52645-53-1
Factory Supply Permethrin CAS 52645-53-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Permethrin Supplier & Manufacturer
Permethrin: The Complete Guide
Permethrin for Sale
Basic Info of Permethrin
Permethrine; Permethrin cas 52645-53-1; (3-Phenylchlorobenzyl)methylcis,trans(±)-3(-2,2-dichlorovinyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate
Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Pesticides; Flavors and Fragrances
What is Permethrin?
Permethrin is a pyrethroid insecticide with little toxicity to mammals. It has been marketed as a tick repellent. Permethrin is the only synthetic pyrethroid used to treat head lice worldwide. Spray formulations are the most widely available form. Once applied to clothes, it is stable over several washing cycles. It is also suitable for handling sleeping bags, tents and fabrics for insect screening. Liquid concentrates have been used to impregnate fabrics over the service life of clothing. Permethrin is particularly helpful in preventing tick and chigger bites. These reptile arthropods must pass through the treated fabric, and the flying insects are often attracted directly to the exposed skin.
Permethrin is 3 – (2,2-dichloroethylene) – 2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylic acid (3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl ester or 3 – (phenoxyphenyl) methyl (±) – CIS and trans-3 – (2,2-dichloroethylene) – 2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylic acid salt (Nix). This synthetic pyrethroid compound is chemically more stable than most natural pyrethroids and is at least as effective as insecticides. Among the four isomers, 1 (R), trans and 1 (R), cis isomers are mainly responsible for insecticidal activity. The commercially available product is a mixture of 60% trans and 40% CIs racemic isomers. It exists in the form of colorless to yellowish low melting point crystals or yellowish liquid, insoluble in water, but soluble in most organic solvents.
Permethrin is lethal to lice, ticks, mites and fleas. It acts on the nerve cell membrane of parasites to disrupt the conduction of sodium channels. Used as a acaricide for treating head lice. More than 99% of cases can be cured by applying 1% solution once. The most common side effect was pruritus, which occurred in about 6% of the subjects.
- Permethrin is an artificial pyrethroid, which is active versus lice, ticks, mites as well as fleas. It acts on the membrane of nerve cells, delaying repolarization and triggering paralysis.
- Classified permethrin (p288500). Artificial pyrethroid insecticides are more stable to light, at the very least as energetic as natural pyrethroids, as well as have low poisoning to mammals.
- Permethrin is made use of to deal with scabies and scabies (scabies) infection; Anti hyperlipidemia; Cholesterol chelating agent.
- This item is a high-efficiency as well as low-toxicity pesticide, which is utilized to regulate various crop parasites such as cotton, rice, veggies, fruit trees and also tea trees, as well as sanitary pests as well as animals parasites.
- Permethrin has strong get in touch with murder as well as stomach poisoning impacts, and has the characteristics of solid knockdown force and fast insecticidal speed. It is much more steady to light, and also under the same problems of use, the growth of resistance to pests is also slower, as well as it is highly effective for lepidopteran larvae. Can be utilized for veggies, tea, fruit trees, cotton as well as other crops to control cabbage caterpillars, aphids, cotton bollworm, cotton bollworm, cotton aphid, environment-friendly ligus, yellow-striped flea beetle, peach little heartworm, citrus leaf miner, 28 stars Ladybugs, tea inchworms, tea caterpillars, tea fine moths and various other bugs also have excellent effects on insects, flies, fleas, cockroaches, lice and also various other hygienic bugs.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy permethrin, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Permethrin
- In agriculture, safeguard crops (the downside is that it is lethal to bees).
- In farming, eliminating livestock bloodsuckers.
- For commercial and also household pest control.
- In the textile market, avoid the pests of woolen fabrics.
- In the field of aviation, the Globe Health And Wellness Company, the international health and wellness regulations and the International Civil Aviation Organization require that showing up aircraft be disinfected prior to boarding, taking off, landing or disembarking in some countries. It is advised to use permethrin based items only prior to boarding. It is suggested to make use of aircraft pesticide based upon d-permethrin (1R trans permethrin) before takeoff (after boarding), on top of descent or upon arrival.
Preparation of Permethrin
Synthesis of 1,1,1-trichloro-4-methyl-4-penten-2-ol with trichloroacetaldehyde and isobutene, and 1,1,1-trichloro-4-methyl is obtained after transposition -3-Penten-2-ol, and then condensed and rearranged with triethyl orthoacetate to obtain 3,3-dimethyl-4,6,6-trichloro-5-hexenoic acid ethyl ester, which was further added to ethanol Under the action of sodium, it is cyclized to 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2,2-dichlorovinyl)cyclopropane carboxyl ester ethyl ester, which is saponified to form sodium salt, and then mixed with 3-phenoxybenzyl chloride. Dichlorphenidate was obtained by reacting with triethylamine. The raw materials and intermediates of this method are easier to obtain, and the operating conditions are stricter in the process. The product content is generally 60-80%, and it is processed into 3.2% or 10% EC and 0.25% powder for use.
Permethrin Supplier and Manufacturer
As a permethrin supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best permethrin raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for permethrin and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.