Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid CAS 335-67-1 PFOA
Factory Supply Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid CAS 335-67-1 PFOA with Best Price
- Appearance: Write powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid: The Complete Guide
Index of Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid
PENTADECAFLUOROOCTANOIC ACID;Perfluorooctanoic acid 100G;Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid (about 5MMOL)[ion-pair chromatography grade];Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid,high grade [ion-pair chromatography grade];Perfluorooctanoic acid (analytical standard, for environmental analysis);Perfluorooctanoic acid solution; Pentafluorooctacarbonic acid solution
Organic Raw Materials
What is Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid?
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) were first successfully developed by Minnesota Mining Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (“3M Company”) in 1947. They have excellent thermal stability, chemical stability, high surface activity, and hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. , is widely used in polymer additives, lubricants, fire extinguishing agents, agrochemicals, surfactants, cleaning agents, cosmetics, textiles, blanket manufacturing, upholstery, leather products, surface antifouling agents and the electronics industry, pharmaceuticals, aviation Industry, electroplating and many other industrial production and daily necessities.
Perfluorooctanesulfonate F3 (CF2) 7SO3H (perfluorooctanesulfonate, PFOS) and perfluorooctane acid CF3 (CF2) 6COOH (perfluorooctanoic acid, PFOA) are two typical perfluorinated compounds that are most concerned at present (the abbreviations PFOA and PFOS both represent the acid itself, also represents its salts). The fact that PFOS is ubiquitous in the environment has prompted 3M to announce in 2000 that it will voluntarily phase out the production of PFOS-like substances starting in 2001. In recent years, with the deepening of related research, people have gradually realized the refractory, environmental persistence and bioaccumulation of PFOA, and different concentrations of PFOA have been detected in different environmental media, human and wild animals.
Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid Uses
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid is used as polymeric dispersant for CTFE, TFE and fluororubber.
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid is mainly used as surfactant, emulsifier, perfluorooctanoic acid and its sodium or ammonium salt as dispersant in tetrafluoroethylene polymerization and fluorine rubber production, and also as raw material and mineral processing agent for the preparation of water-enhancing and oil-repellent agents.
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid is used as high-efficiency surfactant, dispersant, additive, etc. As important organic intermediates, PFOA and its derivatives can be used in the synthesis of fluorine-containing water and oil repellents, leather finishing agents and other products.
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), its salts and PFOA derivatives are widely used in a variety of consumer products, commonly used in textile waterproof coatings and antifouling coatings for clothing, textiles and carpets.
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid for textiles to protect worker health and safety.
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid is used in membranes for medical textiles, water treatment filtration, production processes and wastewater treatment.
- Plasma nanocoating.
Request A Free Quote
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209