p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde CAS 100-10-7
Factory Supply p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde CAS 100-10-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White to pale yellow powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde Supplement
p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde: The Complete Guide
Index of p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde Contents
p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde for Sale
Basic Info of p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde
4-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde; dimethylaminobenzaldehyde; para dimethyl amino benzaldehyde
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Flavors and Fragrances; Plant Extracts
What is p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde?
p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde is an organic intermediate, which can be prepared from N,N-dimethylaniline and DMF. It has been reported that p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde can be used to prepare high-purity DAST source powder, and can also be used to make color-developing solution to analyze semicarbazide.
4-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde is a sort of benzaldehyde with dimethylaminobenzaldehyde at setting 4.
Kovac’s indole reagent is a remedy of 4 – (dimethylamino) benzaldehyde as well as hydrochloric acid in n-butanol.
Kovac’s reagent detects indoles as well as helps identify indole positive and indole adverse bacteria. In the visibility of tryptophan enzyme, E. coli can break down tryptophan into indole and also α-Aminopropionic acid. The p-aminobenzaldehyde in the reagent reacts with indole to develop cherry red complex, which is soluble in ethanol, ether and chloroform. It is suggested to use glucose free medium as well as peptone with high tryptophan web content for screening.
- Dye intermediates and analytical reagents. p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde is used for the determination of indole, skatole, uridine, tryptophan and ergot alkaloid, etc. It is also used to distinguish serum rash and scarlet fever.
- In terms of dyes, p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde can be used to synthesize pressure sensitive dyes. Also used in the production of cationic brilliant red G (C.I.BasicRed52). It can also be used as a dye intermediate; as a reagent and chromatographic analysis reagent for the determination of urobilin, indole, alkaloids, etc.
- Determination of indole, skatole, urine blue mother, tryptophan, albumin, hydrogen peroxide, arsine sodium amine, anthranilic acid, antipyrine ergot alkaloid, etc., p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde is also used to distinguish serum rash and scarlet fever.
- Manufacture of dyes.
- p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde is used as a reagent for the detection of amino acids, peptides, amines, indole, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, anthranilic acid, antipyrine and ergot alkaloids; used as a chromogenic reagent for tryptophan; used in Detection of tryptophan in proteins; test reagent for the identification of indole-producing microorganisms; reacts with pyrroles and primary amines to form colored condensation products (Schiff bases).
- p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde, also known as Euclid/E reagent, is mainly used for the identification of Enterobacteriaceae, non-fermentative bacteria, fastidious bacteria, and anaerobic bacteria, and for the detection of indole derivatives and amines.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde
CN201410570172.2 discloses a high-yield and high-purity DAST source powder synthesis process. The synthesis process is divided into two steps:
- Take dehydrated alcohol as solvent, carry out the reaction of 4-picoline and methyl p-toluenesulfonate, prepare the dehydrated alcohol solution of 4-methyl-N-picoline p-toluenesulfonate;
- Using absolute ethanol as a solvent, under the catalysis of di-n-butylamine or piperidine, through the reaction of 4-methyl-N-methylpyridine p-toluenesulfonate and p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde, it can be Obtain DAST source powder with high yield of 85-95% and high purity of 90-95%.
Anhydrous ethanol is used as the reaction solvent, which avoids the harm of toluene, methanol and other toxic and harmful solvents to the operator’s body, and also reduces the pollution of waste liquid to the environment; the successful research and development of the present invention is conducive to the cultivation of high-quality, large-size DAST The crystals have laid a good material and theoretical foundation for the research of DAST crystals and related products.
Preparation of p-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde
In a 100ml three-necked flask, add 4.9 g (0.032 mol) of phosphorus oxychloride, slowly add 2.5 g (0.031 mol) DMF dropwise in an ice bath, finish the trickling (8min), stir for 10min, gradually add dropwise to the there-necked flask 3.66 g (0.03 mol) N,N-dimethylaniline (10min), after leaking, move the reaction option to a boiling water bath for 2h, pour the response remedy into 20ml of ice water after the reaction, and also utilize 30% hydrogen peroxide The sodium option was adapted to pH=4, delegated stand for crystallization, as well as suction filtered the next day to get a light yellow or nearly anemic strong, which was recrystallized with 30ml of ethanol-water (1:2.5 V/V) to obtain the item p-dimethylaminobenzaldehyde.
- 4-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde – ChemicalBook
- [China Invention, China Invention Authorization] CN201310375755.5 A compound with antibacterial and synergistic effect and its preparation method and application