Mycophenolate Mofetil CAS 128794-94-5
Factory Supply Mycophenolate Mofetil CAS 128794-94-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Mycophenolate Mofetil Suppiler&Manufacturer
Mycophenolate Mofetil: The Complete Guide
Mycophenolate Mofetil for Sale
Basic Info of Mycophenolate Mofetil
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Pharmaceutical intermediates
What is Mycophenolate Mofetil?
Morpholine ethyl mycophenolate is the precursor of active mycophenolic acid (MPA), an immunosuppressive component extracted from penicillium culture medium, and an inhibitor of hypoxanthine mononucleotide dehydrogenase (IMPDH), which is necessary for the synthesis of purine nucleotides, especially for the classical synthesis of guanine nucleotides required by lymphocytes.
Mycophenolate mofetil was launched in the United States in 1995, which is its first market in the world. It is made use of to stop severe renal transplant rejection, integrate with other immunosuppressive therapies, and treat refractory acute renal transplant denial. Mycophenolate mofetil has actually improved oral absorption and also bioavailability. It is the forerunner of mycophenolic acid (MPA), which is the fermentation product of several penicillium types.
MPA is a careful, relatively easy to fix, non competitive prevention of inosine dehydrogenase and guanylate synthetase. It hinders the de now pathway of purine biosynthesis. It was discovered that MPA had much more efficient antiproliferative impact on T and B lymphocytes than various other cell types. It is reported that compared to other immunosuppressants, mycophenolate mofetil has advantages as a result of its distinct system of activity and also outstanding safety and security in long-term use.
Mycophenolate Mofetil Uses
- Mycophenolate mofetil has been made use of to deal with wild-type embryos to hinder nucleotide synthesis.
- Mycophenolate mofetil is an immunosuppressant used in body organ hair transplant as well as can likewise be made use of to treat autoimmune myasthenia gravis (MG).
- MMF is made use of to stop organ denial in clients receiving kidney, liver and also heart transplant; It is usually utilized in mix with various other immunosuppressants for this sign. In dermatology, MMF is especially appropriate for the treatment of autoimmune vesicular diseases (bullous pemphigoid and pemphigus) as a monotherapy or as a steroid economizer. It can also be used to deal with inflammatory skin diseases moderated by neutrophil infiltration, such as pyoderma gangrenosum as well as psoriasis.
- Mycophenolate mofetil is a prodrug that is cleaved in vivo by nonspecific esterases to produce the moms and dad substance, mycophenolic acid. Mycophenolic acid blocks inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase as well as is a potent immunosuppressant. Mycophenolate mofetil is made use of to prevent organ denial in clients receiving allograft kidney, heart or liver hair transplant. Mycophenolate mofetil needs to be used along with cyclosporine and corticosteroids.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy mycophenolate mofetil, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Potentially dangerous interactions with other drugs
- Antipsychotics: Avoid use with clozapine (increased risk of agranulocytosis).
- Antiviral drugs: Mycophenolate mofetil and acyclovir or orciclovir are given in higher concentrations when both are used together.
- Antacids: The absorption of mycophenolate mofetil is decreased in the presence of magnesium and aluminum salts.
- Antimicrobials: Metronidazole and norfloxacin may reduce the bioavailability of mycophenolate mofetil; rifampicin reduces the concentration of active metabolites.
- Cholestyramine: The oral bioavailability of mycophenolate mofetil is reduced by 40%.
- Cyclosporine: Some studies have shown that cyclosporine reduces plasma MPA AUC levels; other studies show an increase – no dose change required.
- Iron preparations: Can significantly reduce the absorption of mycophenolate mofetil.
- Sevelamer: Reduces mycophenolate mofetil levels.
- Tacrolimus: Increase MPA concentration – no dose change required, but close monitoring.
Mycophenolate Mofetil Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a mycophenolate mofetil supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best mycophenolate mofetil raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for mycophenolate mofetil and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.