Methyl Anthranilate CAS 134-20-3
Factory Supply Methyl Anthranilate CAS 134-20-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Methyl Anthranilate Supplier & Manufacturer
Methyl Anthranilate: The Complete Guide
Methyl Anthranilate for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Methyl Anthranilate|
|Other Name:||Methylanthranilate; NEROLI; Methyl 2-aminobenzoate; Carbomethoxyaniline; MA|
|Type:||Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts; Flavors and fragrances; Cosmetic additives; Pharmaceutical intermediates|
What is Methyl Anthranilate?
Methyl anthranilate is one of edible spices. It is mostly used as a raw material for flavoring. It is widely found in natural spice plants, especially in jasmine oil, orange leaf oil, and grapes planted in cold regions.
Methyl anthranilate is an important intermediate of dyes, medicines, pesticides, spices and other products, and is widely used in the fields of medicine, pesticides, spices processing, and fine chemicals. In terms of dyes, it is used to manufacture azo dyes, anthraquinone dyes, and indigo dyes; in medicine, it is used to manufacture antiarrhythmic drugs changroline, vitamin L, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics mefenamic acid, Yantongjing, non-barbiturate hypnotic methaphenone, strong tranquilizer Telden; it can also be used as a chemical reagent, and can be used as a complex reagent for the determination of cadmium, cobalt, mercury, magnesium, nickel, lead, zinc and cerium, etc. , together with 1-naphthylamine can be used to determine nitrite. In nature, methyl anthranilate exists in tahua oil, neroli oil, ylang ylang, jasmine oil, tuberose oil, etc., and has high added value and wide application value.
Since the exploration of methyl anthranilate in neroli oil in 1899, individuals have actually together discovered the presence of anthranilate compounds in lots of all-natural plants such as oranges, lemon jasmine, ylang-ylang, gardenia, and so on. flavor industry. Anthranilate is both an ester and also an aromatic primary amine, so it has the twin features of ester as well as amine. When it is included in flavors including various other aldehydes, it can go through condensation reaction with aldehydesiff to produce base (Sch near Base) with more secure properties and richer fragrance.
Methyl Anthranilate Uses
The synthesis of methyl anthranilate was reported at the end of the 19th century, but it was not used as a food additive until the middle of the 20th century.
Anthranilates are both esters and primary aromatic amines, thus possessing dual properties of esters and amines. With the deepening of its research, new uses are constantly being discovered, such as antimicrobial agents, fruit antifreeze agents, pest control agents, and so on. At the same time, individual local mild allergic physiological effects caused by methyl anthranilate have also attracted people’s attention. However, the International Spice Association believes that it is allowed to mix and match spices as a spice.
Methyl anthranilate is widely used in the fields of dye manufacturing, fragrance manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, pesticide manufacturing, food processing and fine chemical synthesis.
Due to the needs of social and industrial development, the demand for methyl anthranilate will increase.
In terms of fragrance synthesis, because of its strong floral and fruity aroma, it is widely used in the synthesis of daily flavors and food flavors, and can be used in various fruit flavors such as citrus, strawberry, watermelon, melon, lemon, and dried plum. Medium; used in dyes to produce anthraquinone dyes, indigo dyes and azo dyes – disperse orange, disperse yellow, neutral blue and other dyes; used in pharmaceutical manufacturing to make non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics A Fenamic acid, synthetic vitamin L and antiarrhythmic drug changroline, non-barbiturate hypnotics (such as methaphen) and other medicines; as a chemical reagent, it works together with 1-naphthylamine for the determination of nitrite ; Can be used as a complexing agent for various metal ions, such as Mg, Hg, Pb, Zn, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy methyl anthranilate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Methyl Anthranilate
Bromhexine hydrochloride is a synthetic drug obtained through structural modification of Vasicine, and its hydrochloride is commonly used. It is white to off-white crystalline powder, easily soluble in methanol and ethanol, slightly soluble in water. It is mainly used for the mucus-producing cells of the trachea and bronchial mucosal glands to make them secrete low-viscosity small molecule mucin, and thus restore the rheological properties of trachea and bronchial secretion to normal, reduce sticky sputum, and dilute sputum , easy to spit out.
CN201310540763.0 discloses the synthetic production method of bromhexine hydrochloride, the method takes methyl anthranilate as starting raw material, synthesizes 3,5-dibromomethyl anthranilate through bromine, hydrochloric acid bromination reaction, Then use potassium borohydride and ethanol as raw materials for reduction reaction to synthesize 3,5-dibromo-o-aminophenyl alcohol, then condense with N-methylcyclohexylamine to form bromhexine, add hydrochloric acid to form a salt, and synthesize bromhexine hydrochloride crude product, Finally, recrystallize with ethanol to obtain bromhexine hydrochloride. The synthesis route adopted by the invention is short, the operation is simple and convenient, the starting material is easy to obtain, the performance of the intermediate is stable, the product yield is high, the production cost is low, and it is suitable for industrial scale production.
Preparation of Methyl Anthranilate
The preparation method of methyl anthranilate comprises the following steps:
- 25% Ammoniacal liquor of 937kg10 ℃ is put into amidation reactor, 1000kg phthalic anhydride is dropped in the amidation reactor, and ammoniacal liquor and phthalic anhydride react in the environment below 30 ℃ to generate o-formamide benzoic acid ammonium, react Time 2.5h. The 25% ammoniacal liquor that actually participates in the amidation reaction is 892.3kg, and 937kg of 25% ammoniacal liquor is added for the amidation reaction to be more complete.
- After the amidation reaction, put into the sodium hydroxide solution of 879kg30% in the amidation reactor, o-formamide benzoic acid ammonium and sodium hydroxide generation displacement reaction generate sodium o-formamide benzoate, then the amidation reactor The temperature inside rises to 50°C, and the ammonia molecules in the mixed solution are evaporated, and the evaporated ammonia gas is led by the induced draft fan to the two-stage series water absorption tower for water absorption to obtain ammonia water, and the ammonia water is sent to the ammonia water storage tank, and then to the ammonia water storage tank Add liquid ammonia inside to make 25% ammonia water for reuse.
- Put the solution in the amidation reactor into the esterification reactor, put into the methanol solution of 1561kg75% and the sodium hypochlorite solution of 3451kg14% in the reactor, keep the temperature in the esterification reactor to be 10 DEG C, react A paste-like methyl anthranilate was generated, and the reaction time was 3 hours. After the reaction, the temperature in the esterification reactor was raised to 50°C. Add 1000kg hot water in the esterification reactor after the dissolving of pasty methyl anthranilate.
- Send the solution in the esterification reaction kettle into the methyl ester settling tank and let it stand for separation. The solution in the upper layer is pumped into the methanol recovery process, and the solution in the lower layer is filtered by a jet vacuum pump to obtain the filtrate. Stand still and separate, pump the solution in the upper layer into the methanol recovery process, put the filtrate in the lower layer into the distillation pot, and carry out distillation in an environment with a pressure of 2.00Kpa and a temperature of 135.5°C to obtain a finished product.
The solution sent to the methanol recovery process is pumped into the methanol rectification tower. Using the different boiling points of the components in the solution, the methanol in the solution is evaporated first, and the methanol vapor is condensed to obtain a methanol solution. The remaining solution is cooled and crystallized. Send it to the centrifuge, and after centrifugation, it can be sold as industrial salt.
- Methyl anthranilate – WikiPedia
- Jin Xin, Jia Weimin.Study on the New Synthesis Process of Methyl Anthranilate[J].Perfume, Fragrance and Cosmetics, 2007(03):5-6.
- [Chinese invention, Chinese invention authorized] CN201810813480.1 One-step production process of methyl anthranilate
Methyl Anthranilate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a methyl anthranilate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best methyl anthranilate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for methyl anthranilate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.