Mandelic acid CAS 611-71-2
Factory Supply Mandelic acid CAS 611-71-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Mandelic acid Suppiler&Manufacturer
Mandelic acid: The Complete Guide
Mandelic acid for Sale
Basic Info of Mandelic acid
D-(-)-Mandelic acid; (R)-(-)-Mandelic acid; the ordinary mandelic acid
Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Mandelic acid?
D – (-) – Mandelic acid is a natural product obtained from bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is an aromatic α Hydroxy acid, the molecular formula is C6H5CH (OH) CO2H. It is a white crystalline solid, soluble in water as well as polar natural solvents. It is a valuable forerunner of different medications. The particle is chiral. The racemic blend is called p-mandelic acid.
Mandelic acid is a kind of α Hydroxy acid (AHA). It is a powerful ingredient that can help boost your skincare program when you need to improve. Like other types of AHA, it works through exfoliated skin. Compared with glycolic acid, it is more mild, because its molecular size is twice that of glycolic acid, so it takes longer to penetrate the skin, so it is unlikely to cause irritation. Finally, like all acids, almonds have a tendency to make the skin sensitive to UVA rays, so if you want to maintain your luster, it is not negotiable to wear SPF during the day.
Mandelic acid Benefits
- A reagent used for the analysis of bases, via ester analysis alcohols, and stereoselective via dioxolane α- Alkylation analysis.
- (R) – (-) – mandelic acid is a chiral resolution representative, and additionally used as an element for the synthesis of penicillin, cephalosporin and also other medicines. It can be manufactured from (R, S) – amygdaline with high return as well as enantioselectivity using nitrilase.
- ( R) – (-) – Mandelic acid, used as a preservative ingredient, specifically for urinary system infections. Mandelic acid and also its derivatives are made use of as anti-bacterial agents and anti-aging representatives. It is used as an intermediate in the synthesis of target particles for various other applications.
- Mandelic acid can be utilized to treat 3 major skin troubles: signs of aging, acne and also large pores, as well as pigmentation triggered by excessive sunlight exposure, acne marks, hormone birth controls, and pregnancy. It addresses these troubles by speeding up cell revival, which reduces with age.
- ( R) – (-) – mandelic acid can be utilized for:
- As a chiral acid in the splitting up of diastereomeric salts, it is made use of to synthesize architectural units based upon chiral pyridine indole.
- In the research of chiral acid selectivity of poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) based chiral conductive polymers.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy mandelic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
What advantage does mandelic acid have to the skin?
The effective anti-bacterial properties of mandelic acid, combined with its mild exfoliation as well as cell revival activation capacity, can fight versus acne, dull skin, uneven texture, hyperpigmentation, great lines and creases. Dr. Marmur claimed that the latter is additionally recognized by promoting the manufacturing of collagen. She added that after about one to 3 weeks of use, you will discover that mandelic acid makes your skin smoother, brighter, fuller and more clear.
I like to consider mandelic acid as a sort of Dyson vacuum cleaner without electrical power. It will soak up the bacteria that trigger acne and also the oil that obstructs pores, as well as the dead skin as well as blemished skin cells on the skin surface – leaving your flooring, I imply the skin shade, cleaner and also more glossy than ever before.
A significant negative aspect of mandelic acid is that you can not apply it to your face at the same time as your recommended retinol. “Both of these ingredients will damage the skin obstacle,” Aegean Chan, MD, a board accredited skin specialist in Santa Barbara, California, shown to Allure previously.
Therefore, when they are all on your skin, they can trigger redness, sensitivity and also extreme dry skin. Prevent these problems by alternating the days when they are carried out right into evening skin care programs. Additionally, if you are allergic to almonds, it is best to prevent mandelic acid, Dr. Kikam claimed.
Along with these drawbacks, mandelic acid is just one of the best acids for those that are simply beginning to dabble in the world of AHA, BHA and also PHA. It does whatever for everybody.
Biosynthesis of Mandelic acid
Mandelic acid is the substrate or product of several biochemical processes called mandelic acid pathway. Mandelic acid racemase is produced by α- The CH bond pathway transforms the two enantiomers into each other. Mandelic dehydrogenase is another enzyme in this pathway. Mandelic acid is also produced from trans cinnamic acid by hydroxylated phenylacetic acid. Phenylpyruvate is another precursor of mandelic acid.
Mandelic acid derivatives are the result of metabolism of adrenaline and noradrenaline by monoamine oxidase and catechol-O-methyltransferase. The biotechnology production of 4-hydroxymandelic acid and mandelic acid based on glucose was confirmed by transgenic yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, in which the hydroxymandelic acid synthase naturally existing in Amycolatopsis bacteria was mixed into wild type yeast strains, and was changed and expressed through gene sequence exchange.
As detected in urine, it also comes from the biodegradation of styrene.
Mandelic acid Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a mandelic acid supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best mandelic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for mandelic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.