Maltose CAS 69-79-4 Maltose Chinese
Factory Supply Maltose CAS 69-79-4 Maltose Chinese with Best Price
- Appearance: Colourless crystals or white powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Maltose Supplement
Maltose Chinese: The Complete Guide
Index of Maltose Chinese Contents
Maltose in Chinese for Sale
Basic Info of Maltose Chinese
Maltose Chinese; maltose syrup; maltose sugar; maltose in chinese; maltose itu apa
Food additives; sweeteners; pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates
What is Maltose Chinese?
Maltose chinese is the abbreviation of maltobiose, also known as D-maltose and caramel. A disaccharide formed by connecting, condensing and dehydrating two molecules of α-D-glucose through α-1,4 glycosidic bonds. There is also a free hemiacetal hydroxyl group in the molecule, which is a reducing sugar, which can make Doran’s reagent and Fehling’s reagent react positively like glucose. Connected in this α-1,4-glycosidic bond to form a long chain, it is called amylose, with an average molecular weight of 20,000 to 200,000. The maltose formed by α-glucose connected by 1,4-glycosidic bond is further connected by 1,6-glycosidic bond to form the resulting starch called amylopectin, which is water-soluble, accounting for 70-90% of starch, and its molecular weight is 1 to 6 million. Dextrin is first made by hydrolysis with inorganic acid, and then maltose chinese is obtained.
The sugars are rarely distributed in nature, and are mostly found in germinating malt. One molecule of maltose is further decomposed to obtain two molecules of glucose. The sweetness of maltose chinese is about half of sucrose, but it has a refreshing taste and does not irritate the gastric mucosa. It is one of the sugars with the highest nutritional value. Chinese working people have been able to make caramel as early as the Shang Dynasty. The traditional process of maltose is to use the hydrolase in the wort to degrade the starch in the glutinous rice or broken rice to obtain a mixture of dextrin and maltose, that is, caramel. Maltose chinese is the main component in the caramel.
The new production method is to use amylase to directly act on starch, and add alcohol to remove dextrin. Maltose chinese can be hydrolyzed into glucose in the digestive tract of animals. When flour and water are stirred into dough and fermented, the dough also contains maltose produced by the hydrolysis of starch by amylase; during the cooking or baking process of sweet potato, a large amount of maltose is also produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. Maltose chinese is a reducing sugar, which is prone to Maillard reaction, which makes baked products produce a brown color; it can be used by yeast as energy for fermentation.
Maltose Chinese Uses
- Maltose chinese is a cheap and nutritious food, easy to digest and can be metabolized by animals. It is an adjuvant for sweet food. It is often used in fried rice candy and sesame candy as an ingredient and adhesive, and can also be used as a sugar supplement for diabetics.
- Chinese medicine believes that maltose chinese is warm in nature, and has the functions of invigorating the middle and nourishing the qi, strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach, warming the middle and relieving pain, moistening the lungs and relieving cough. Children with chronic cough and cough with less phlegm and sticky phlegm belong to the lung-dry cough, you can mix maltose with fresh red radish, leave it for a day, dissolve it into sugar water and drink it. If the body is weak, the digestion and absorption are not good, and the epigastric pain is often dull, the same amount of maltose and honey can be used.
- Research and experimentation. Maltose has an aldehyde group in its molecular structure and is a reducing sugar. Therefore, it can have silver mirror reaction with silver ammonia solution, and can also react with newly prepared alkaline copper hydroxide to form brick red precipitate. It can be hydrolyzed under certain conditions to generate two molecules of glucose. Used as biological medium, polysulfide determination agent, analytical chemistry colorimetric determination standard brown.
- Maltose chinese is the part of malt, which is acquired when grain is softened and also germinated in water. It is also existing in extremely variable amounts in partly hydrolyzed starch items, such as maltodextrin, corn syrup and also acid thinned down starch.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy maltose chinese, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Maltose Chinese
Maltose chinese has a wide range of uses and is used in various fields of the food industry, solid food, liquid food, frozen food, colloidal food (if frozen), etc.
Maltose syrup is not only a sweetener in food, but also an additive, a preservative, and a moisturizing agent. Maltose syrup contains a large amount of dextrin, which has good anti-crystallization properties, no crystal precipitation in frozen food, and the effect of preventing the crystallization of other sugars, so that the crystallization of sucrose can be prevented in the production of jam and jelly. , prolong the shelf life of food. Maltose syrup has good fermentability, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of bread, cakes and beer. Maltose syrup has the effect of preventing starch retrogradation and aging, and can increase the shelf life of jelly, jam and canned food with starch. Maltose syrup has low sweetness, low hygroscopicity and high moisture retention. Maltose with one molecule of crystal water is very stable and increases the moisture retention of food. Adding maltose syrup to cakes can make cakes fresh and delicious, but when maltose absorbs 6%-12% of water, it will no longer absorb or release water. This feature can inhibit dehydration and prevent food. The aging of the food makes the food soft, moist, fresh and delicious for a long time, and increases the shelf life of the food.
Maltose Chinese is relatively stable to acid and heat. It hardly decomposes when heated at pH3 and 120°C for 90 minutes. The temperature of boiling sugar can reach 160°C. It is not easy to occur Maillart reaction and discoloration during heating, so it will not be decomposed due to maltose at room temperature. And cause the deterioration of food, sour taste. High maltose syrup can replace acid-hydrolyzed starch syrup in the candy industry. Not only does the product taste mild, the sweetness is moderate, and the product is not easy to change color, but the hard candy has good transparency and good anti-sand and anti-fire properties, which can prolong the storage. Expect. High maltose syrup has good thermal stability because it rarely contains proteins, amino acids and other substances that can undergo Maillart reaction with sugars. .
At present, the main use of high maltose syrup in the food industry is to manufacture candy and jelly, cakes, beverages and other products. Relevant studies have shown that the utilization of high maltose syrup is developing in two aspects: one is to prepare ultra-high maltose syrup with a solid content of 80% that does not crystallize under normal storage conditions; the other is to manufacture pure maltose.
Preparation Method of Maltose Chinese
- Starch sizing, prepare starch milk with a mass percentage concentration of 20%, adjust pH 5.9 with 0.1mol/l sodium carbonate solution, add high temperature resistant α-amylase, add 1.3kg/tds starch milk, stir Uniform and liquefaction, the liquefaction temperature is 115 °C, after flash cooling, it enters the laminar flow column for insulation, the secondary injection liquefaction temperature is 130 °C, and the DE value of the liquefied solution is controlled to 4.92% to obtain a liquefied solution;
- Use 0.1 mol/l sodium carbonate solution to adjust the pH of the liquefied solution to 5.0, keep the temperature at 60 °C, add pullulanase and maltotetraose amylase, and add 3.0 kg/tds liquefied solution and 20.0 kg/tds liquefied solution respectively. liquid, after 16 hours of reaction, add beta-amylase, the dosage is 1.2kg/tds liquefied liquid, add maltose amylase after 2 hours, the dosage is 1.3kg/tds liquefied liquid, after 40 hours, obtain saccharified liquid;
- Immediately after the saccharification, the saccharification solution was heated to 85°C for enzyme inactivation treatment for 20 minutes, and the saccharification solution was cooled to 35°C by circulating water, and Angel yeast was added according to 1% of the dry mass of the saccharification solution, and the reaction was performed for 5 hours. , to obtain a sugar solution with low glucose content;
- Centrifuge the sugar solution with low glucose content for 10min, take the supernatant and decolorize it with activated carbon, decolorization conditions: temperature 60°C, holding time 40 minutes, the amount of carbon added is 0.5% (mass percentage) of the dry matter of the sugar solution, The diatomite coating is filtered to obtain a filtrate. The filtrate is exchanged with cation-anion (001*7-D301) ion resin to obtain a relatively pure maltose solution. The maltose content of 91.205% is detected by high performance liquid chromatography. In the production of maltitol, the crystallization yield of maltitol was 56.31%.